What makes people earn less - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

Dear friend, thank you, and for this advice I had previously mentioned in my comment on a topic of this kind about the importance of sharing our experience so that we can all benefit. I feel determined and determined to advance in this forum. I do not feel bored and spend a good time here.

Yes, my friend, this is very true. Even if you write your daily posts, perhaps not all of them are useful and you will not be paid for them. This must be accompanied by commitment, patience and patience in writing topics and comments.

There are many things which are effecting earnings badly such like as shortage of time.Not share the relevant information about topic.Spreading nagtivity and other irrelevant factors.So we must avoide from these. 

For me I think the main reason is the rush because of fear of Losing or because of greed trying to trade before having the enough experience and the information about that , also rush will make us easy to be scammed because we don't give our selves the chance to think before act .

Good morning,
First of all, I would like to thank the administration for this nice forum
In my opinion, the main reason for not winning is not to allocate time to the platform
You must allocate at least 3 hours per day to the forum
This is enough time to make an acceptable profit and learn a lot
good luck for everbody.

In my opinion, what reduces profit from this forum is focusing on money. The more we have a desire to profit instead of obtaining knowledge, the less useful our posts will be, and then we will get a negative reputation and less profit.

Hello my friends, I think that because of the lack of time to work in this forum, as well as because of the lack of experience in writing posts and the lack of clarity of the proposed idea, so he got a negative opinion.

Clearly, it isn't working. If we work hard and think positively on a regular basis, we will achieve our goals. Dedication and dedication to your job are extremely necessary because without them, you would not be able to succeed in it, regardless of the type of work.

The main factor is the lack of knowledge and patience.
 We must focus and act decisively.  Sometimes we get distracted and not work potentially and become lazy which is not a good thing. We need to stay focused while writing and reading.  A person who lacks this trait will never succeed

Hello my friend People earn less if they do not provide useful content and therefore do not get positive reviews. Positive evaluations are what earn them more money. As for negative reviews on their posts, they display their posts because they are not counted as good luck to you.

• +3 1

My friends, I hope you will accept my words, we all have 24 hours a day, but we do not use the time for useful things, we must organize our time for work and that the working hours be for research and study in the world of cryptocurrencies, and they should not be only for entertainment or for stealing the subjects of members, copying and pasting,  This is a big mistake. If you want a big profit, you have to work with honesty, transparency and creativity.

Good to  know that ,thank for  those  advice  because  a lot of  users have the  same  problem  and they  don't know why they  learn  less than normal, if any one take if his posts he  can not be  faced with this  problem  

As my openion, we should focus and work hard with determination. Sometime, we gonna be a distract and lose hope. That is the reson, we can not survive in our life. So, leave the shortcut and work with patience. Don't be hope lose

Well posting a little or not interested topics not replying to others topics and giving a less time on this forum are the reasons which make people earn less. These terms should not be adopted if you wish to become successful.

Among the reasons that lead to little earning is the lack of sufficient skill in reading, writing and the English language in addition to the inability to communicate with others well and the lack of experience stemming from the lack of focus and interest in this work and the lack of research and question to form sufficient information that enables success in work and thus earn well.

my friend people and last call they have different point of views they have don't have a determination that how you could earn so make your topic simple and you will able to make profit.

• +1 1

For earning hardwork and dedication to the work is very important if someone is lazy or do not pay heed to his work he earns less.. 

Focus is the main thing you need to do if you want to earn. If you are not focused toward your work you will earn less. Self confident is the second most important thing to earn more. If you believe yourself you can do anything. If you want to earn more hold these little advices , act upon it and you are going to earn more

• +2 1

Hello dear friend. I hope you are in good health. I would like to thank you for adding this useful information. The things that you included in the comment are very important things that we must avoid at work. My understanding and as you mentioned will cause us a lack of profits, and we must work collectively and gain skills And focus on work, especially time management and allocating enough time to the platform. Thank you very much for your beautiful participation. I wish you success and lasting success❤️

Yes you are right. People earn less because

Not have patience

Way of work not perfect

Fear

Greedyness

So uf we should give proper time we will earn more

Yes, in fact, this is one of the most important steps that can be followed
But first we must instill self-confidence and absolute faith in your abilities
Second, we must help each other
In the exchange of knowledge and experiences among the members so that the junior member can gain the same experience as the old member..and in addition to being patient and hard work..and then we will have a bright future

You have rightly said that if we want to do good running here, then we have to do proper working Delhi. If we work, then we can do good running here. If we have the knowledge of cryptocurrency then we can do good working here 

Hello friends! I hope you all are doing well.

Thank you so much for this useful advice. Yes, you are right these things will always lead us to earn less. I am a newbie here  i will avoid  these things to earn more.

Yes I agree with you.you raise a great topic Among them. This only the reason lack of earning.we should have knowledge and determination for more earning.we should spend our time at the forum.

According to my opinion we should be creative and should not copy others content even others comments and this cryptotalk site also don't pay to such person who use copy paste method ,so we should do our own it will help not to less earn or your post or comment will not be wasted.