What makes people earn less - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

Thank you for sharing this useful guidance. The forum members definitely will get benefited from this post. Such posts help beginners to be successful in cryptotalk.org

Edited by Kashif Ahmed
Due to less characters

It is true the lack of concentration or not being prepared makes us earn less. That is why it is very important to dedicate time to study in order to be prepared to be able to work in the world of cryptocurrencies. It is a very complex market and if you don't have the right knowledge, you could lose a lot of money.

Thank you for this great content.  Everyone must adhere to what you said in addition to reviewing the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhering to them and publishing everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies.  I advise everyone to take their time to read useful research on cryptography.  In order to increase their level of knowledge.  When the knowledge increases, the content of the posts improves, and thus we receive support and a good reputation.

This gathering contains themes of all sorts clarified by experienced clients who need to assist and it would be exceptionally senseless not to examined their shrewd words, learn, grow, evolve, develop and you may see how you may get many benefits within the long run. welcome colleague and great luckiness. Don't disregard to respond to this comment in the event that it makes a difference you.

As we all know we do get paid only if our posts gets positive ratings, so if our contents ain't useful enough then they won't be rated positively which will of course reduce the rate of the payment,so to earn much we have to be hard working and dedicated, let's try to improve the quality of our contents, so that we can earn more

I agree with you. To be successful we must help each other and achieve a good spread Do not run our efforts and do not write well which is the reason why we fail here on this platform. As with any field of business we must move forward and grow when it comes to writing and reading and here we need to stay focused as we work as a family. He who lacks this quality will never be given success ....

You are perfect in your alphabets .We must help each other .Because of this, we share our knowledge with each other so that there is more activity in the work. thank you friend .

Yes dear you are right. These points helps to the new member of this forum.the first thing that makes people earn less is impatience and haste in making decisions in addition to their inability to control emotions in their work.and try to benefit and benefit others from our experience in the field.

You raised an ideal theme mate 

These things can be settled on the off chance that you adapted appropriately about digital money since one explanation is absence of information 

Thankyou

Yes dear you are right. These points help new members of this forum, so we need to spend more time in the forum, read more topics, make sure you set a goal before you start working on it.

Yes i,m agree with you that factor affect on someone,s earning.many people create less quality content and topics and then complain about less earning.i,m really agree with you at this point.don,t forget to react 💖 if your heart allow you

Mathelda.j

I agree with you on this because lack of focus leads to mistakes
The most important thing is the time and organization to be able to communicate with this wonderful and useful platform

You are right. I am working hard on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Work hard is key to success. This forum gave you a lot of knowledge and experience.

Thank you for your useful participation. We should be focused, we should dedicate our time and our efforts to this forum. We need to remain focus while writing and reading. Someone who lacks these quality would never be succeded. And we should always keep patience to work on this forum.Here we work as one family and achieve a lot together and we must avoid negative evaluations. 

Yes, you are right, as many beginners cannot earn enough money, and this is due to many reasons
Some of them do not provide enough time to work on this forum
Some of them cannot write useful content, so their posts are subject to deletion and cancellation
Therefore, as beginners, we must be serious about what we started in order to succeed and not lose
All the best

Yes, You're right. If you want to be successful in this forum you have to be determined. Many people want to earn easily. But if you want earn more you have to do hard-work. You must have to follow the rules. Laziness will make you earn less.

I suspect that the lack of focus and not giving the platform enough time is the main reason why others earn less and not get many reputation points and thus money.

Of course, this is one of the most important reasons that cause this. It is good for us to have a lot of determination in order to reach what you want. It will be more wonderful than it is, but the most important thing is patience.

• +2 1

I really agree with you my friend. You have written all the things Which are necessary. I think we focus on this forum then there is nothing Which can get us less money.  Determination is also very important for working here on this forum. The most important thing which we need is time,if we give time we can cover all our mistakes.

You're absolutely right. 
Gain of this forum you must share useful information with the enemies
You should focus and providing a suitable environment before writing anything. 
So we must work hard and work together and help each other because this will bring us to success and gain

Dear Mate, As we know we all are here for sake of money but I think we should work on our content and make it good. Make sure that your posts are useful. Because this forum only pay us for useful posts. As this forum pays us for this we should contribute by making useful topics.

Yes, I agree with you. But I see that there are other aspects which are non-participation and publishing useful topics. This also leads to small gains and sometimes leads to a ban. I wish you success.

Hello friend I am agree with you and I think if we work hard and with knowledge and experience and focus on aim that we do it and done then we can get not less earn we can get good payment in any life field and same in cryptotalk.

Useless topics and posts on this platform give you less earning and also gives you warning points from this platform 

if you wanted to earn more on this platform then must post here quality contents and do hard work on this platform and work with intrest and complete focus

Happily work on this platform 

Dont work as a burden