How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

Well, I got to know the world of cryptocurrencies on the Internet as I was looking for ways to earn money online from home, to have an extra income.

As for me nothing big deal while just breezing at the internet a year ago this crypto advertisement kept popping up well sooner or later i tried it but i didnt start here at cryptotalk i only tried some few basic invest things got later on this year just found out there was this, it helped me alot through my researching plans.

i agree about the part of being able to work online from home but honestly i never thought it would be easy and just sitting doing nothing, doesn't matter what type of jobs exist all of them requires knowledge and experience in the field and same goes for crypto , without spending long time learning you won't be able to earn from it

• +3 1

The first cryptocurrency I met was Bitcoin but I did not give it much importance because I thought it was just a game, then I saw that the price of bitcoin was 7000 dollars and I began to investigate and I realized that it was an opportunity. later I met other cryptocurrencies.

I actually heard about btc many years ago, but I was still very young (I think I was about 14 years old) and didn't really care much about it.
When I decided to enter the world of cryptocurrencies (about 3 years ago) I did it as a way of looking for an investment, clearly it was a very small investment (about $ 10 in ETH), and since then I have been in this world although I still consider myself a beginner.

I was unemployed for 10 months. I found yobit and liza and my idea was to keep her in 
IB for 2 months and then never have to work. Sounds funny but then I didn't know how 
IBs work. I was very disappointed, but a few years later I am still here and I continue 
to trade.

On 12/29/2019 at 5:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home.

I don't know what you mean by easy money but you must have set the bar really low. Maybe you found a way but it will not last for long and probably this is also the reason you left. Try to find easy money and call back again to tell us.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'd love to earn easy money and I was doing that some years ago but when words come out and too many try to grab a lot all opportunities are lost and you can lose money too. I would like to know of a way to earn when siting in front of my computer doing nothing. Very funny joke, not.

• +2 1

On 12/29/2019 at 5:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH.

AHAHAHA that is how I met Bitcoin in the first place!! I was doing nothing and then suddenly there it was Bitcoin in my screen!! I reached my hand and took it and put it in a wallet. Then it was all nice and we had a great relationship. Easy money siting in front of the computer and doing nothing.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I did not know much about cryptocurrencies, until I needed to acquire money, I turned to the internet and saw some videos where they explained about cryptocurrencies and the profits you could have. My first Cryptocurrency was XLM. 

Since then I have done very well and now I know that crypto has huge amounts of coins 

On 12/29/2019 at 8:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

I came in crypto because of my friend who introduced BTC and many others to me. He gives me good advice and ask me to invest where many currencies were not high it was 2016 August. 

After that attract toward cryptocurrency and till now active in crypto. It not easy to earn in cryptocurrency people have just think its easy but it's not like this all hard work gou have to do to make profit and hold your money during bearish market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Oh sure it's the long story of many, I just looking for income on the internet during my spare time.

Towards PTCs and little by little the web was flooded with small faucets and I began to know some exchanges.

I meet crypto currency for earn money from online...I see my brother earn a huge amount of money from online,,,so I asked him how can he earn money from online? he told me that he earn money from crypto currencies,,so I also meet crypto currency for earn money..

I very much enjoy spending time sitting at the computer to work and collecting cryptocurrencies from websites. Cryptocurrencies will govern financial transactions in the future, and we must collect a good amount of them to be one of the winners.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

One of my friend invited me to join an airdrop program launch by an exchange. After gaining profit from it my interest grew on cryptocurrency.

I found out about cryptocurrencies through an advertisement on Facebook about an Airdrops, the boy who invited me was insisting to enter, until I did, now I participate in other Airdrops and I want to invest in tokens 🙂

• +2 1

This is the truth is that I if among these projects to earn some extra money. but then I saw it as a long-term investment that also helps me earn extra money. But everyone thinks differently

I'm an investor for gold and silver. This pushed me to search about bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is future's gold. And it gives you too much advanteges. Nowadays I will have a hard time finding a major bank, a big accounting firm, a prominent software company or a government that did not research cryptocurrencies. I've heard it from a publish paper about blockchain projects. And now I'm here 🙂

• +1 1

Yes, everyone want to earn online through crypto currencies from their homes. I have only a little knowledge about bitcoin then searching through social media and with the help of my friend  i joined crypto world. Then i also find out the histroy of crypto currencies and i am very shocked because many person becomes billionare by working in these currencies. So thats why i joined this forum to collect more information about crypto world and now a days thats my passion. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the first time i meet crypto is in telegram bot and my friend tell about them i was not know any things about them but after few day i learn more about crypto.

On 12/29/2019 at 12:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

I got to know cryptos because I just needed to exchange dollars for cryptos and there I got to know the cryptocurrency dai and so on it took me to where I am

I got to know cryptocurrencies through the Yobit Airdrop, they recommended it to me, I subscribed and it seemed very cool, then I got to know this blog more in depth, and I have learned a lot about cryptocurrencies in a short time

In fact, there is no easy money gain over the Internet with cryptocurrencies, there are great risks that you may encounter when you buy a currency, such as a sudden slump in its price and thus losing your money, and you can be lucky and raise its price and make some profits ...

It all started when a client wanted to pay me for some designs in cryptocurrencies, since then I haven't stopped hahaha.