How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

I learned about it with the help of my friend, they mentioned it to me and I learned about a cash from In order to earn, I wanted to be on the interrogation because of which I started to perform certain duties like my favorite forum and what kind of work I started doing.

I don't have any knowledge about this  , I want to earn online money and then I joined the cryptotalk platform now I have good knowledge about this. Cryptotalk pays you for learning. 

5 years ago when i was listening about bitcoin from my senior friends i was eagerly waiting to know about bitcoin and after studying it for 2-3 years i started trading in cryptocurrency and gaining proft

With personal wallets we control things like the private keys and the backup phrase and we need to make sure that these stay in our eyes only.

think it was around as my lonesome abruptly parley about how they earn through cryptocurrency. Since that time, I for ever and a day asked him come again? is cryptocurrency, and how know how to I befall like him. I aim to discover how to practice them. That's the a large amount of it. And now, me and my helper every so often chatting about our profits and losses lol

Hello my dear friend. Well i will be honest with you. I'm a student so one of my friend told me about this cryptotalk forum. So i simply joined this cryptotalk forum and got to learn about the crypto world. 

Yes basically - 'I met cryptocurrency from my friends and he mentioned to me about cryptocurrency and he also told me the basics about crypto 2015.  And I'm interested in it

I was unable to know about bitcoin.I was only know about investing in the mean time .Thanks for being here and for sharing your love.

I am first met crypt occurrences by talking to my friend, and some airdrops worked, and since then I've learned about crap to currencies, now I'm a good person. Trading is very profitable with crypto currencies. Ow i am happy to joind here

Along with studying, I came to cryptocurrency for income.  I am trying to earn on many sites but self-income is low so a lot of referrals have to be made.  So I want to earn in cryptocurrency.  I know that by making a lot of money from cryptocurrency, there are many benefits.  So I like to use crypto.

I want to earn in cryptocurrency. I know that with a lot of money from cryptocurrency, I came to cryptocurrency for income. I like to use cryptoI'm trying to earn on many sites but self-income is low so a lot of referrals have to be made.

I want to earn in cryptocurrency. I know that with a lot of money from cryptocurrency, I came to cryptocurrency for income. I like to use cryptoI'm trying to earn on many sites but self-income is low so a lot of referrals have to be made.

I met cryptocurrencies on Facebook with the post of a user shared stellar airdrop 8 years ago. I made a mistake 😞 .I wish I would buy bitcoin at that time 

On 12/30/2019 at 12:31 AM, KryptoHunter said:

I met it when Bitcoin raised rapidly, it was amazing and interesting to me, after that I entered to crypto world. 

I met it when Bitcoin raised quickly it was astounding and fascinating to me after that I entered to crypto world

I heard about crypto from my friends.  They give me good advice about crypto.  It tells us how it can benefit us.  They tell me that making money from crypto is also in exchange for some forum posts.  Then it is learned about crypto currency, whose prices are the highest in the world market.  And it tells me about various digital wallets and how they can be invested and traded.

i even have accomplished bullion through the agency of that my own dogs and cats, we adhered  everything as far as me's given that so we still used that one may generate income from it all thusly admiring paid for questioning that's the reason adoring began completing inevitable errands hence installation and my whole costly.

I am here to gain amount that I can use it later to start my journ6 so we all here sing this song so we don't fail .

Yes i am also one of those who want to earn money sitting in their home. I met with crypto currencies on this forum. But i found it better now i am searching more and more about that. I think i will find my future in this. 

You are right mate that's also my story I also came across cryptocurrency when I was doing some online home based jobs research on Google and that's how I started crypto since 2018.

My friend told me about it , It was a strange thing at first but I wanted to make a try ! 
I think this is the best try I have made ever ! because its a great chance to join to a new wolrd !

In the first I used to work in advertising sites to collect small capital and shop with it, but then I got to know the field of crypto through a relative of mine who used to work and collect bitcoin before.

In my opinion, working from home is not a full-time job. I am happy to work in encryption, but I do not agree with you about that I am here only to earn money because working in the forum is also important for learning and interest. I benefited greatly from Cryptotalk and my experience increased.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have a friend which are engage for some making money online and i ask where did is earnings online came from? So he share to me how cryptocurrency helps him to gain money online. And that's the first time i encounter cryptocurrency and right now i am making some investments and trading online with cryptocurrency.

the first time i meet crypto is in telegram bot and my friend tell about them i wasn't know any things about them but after few day i learn more about crypto .