We are using just 21% of Cryptotalk sections! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We are using just 21% of Cryptotalk sections!

These statistics is not good news because we need to use most of the forum's subcathegories in order to gain more knowledge. I have some favorite cathegories that I regularly follow, too, but I try to check and see if there is something interesting newly created and usually, there is. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Capturing this is remarkably simple because now people only broadcast for one day, and the quality, quantity and interest of people drops dramatically, as they only see higher numbers in the upper classes. If we really don't have any information, we do some research and start creating topics so that we can make the most of these discussions that involve fewer people.

I think that the reason for not using the rest of the sections is because profits are not calculated on participation in them, and most members prefer to participate in the first three sections because they contain very important topics especially for beginners. As for me, I prefer participating in all sections because it increases my knowledge and experience on this platform.  .

You are quite right but there are some problems that everyone has to face. The new users are also face this problem. Due to the lack of the information and null experience they are not able to use the all sections of the Crypto talk like us.

Mostly users only using some sections and most of them only submitting posts in for biggners section because they are in hurry and wants to complete their work in short time and after it they raised questions why we receive the payment of few posts. 

• +2 1

When we submitted our posts in all sections and after a certain period of time then our maximum posts will be paid and if we only submitted our posts in few sectiones then our minimum posts will be paid .

• +1 1

I think that this is a matter of what members find to be more interesting. I have took part in some sections and posted there except from the top we have in the forum. But I found that there wasn't very interesting. I think that some sections might have been better and contain very useful posts, instead you just try to find them among many small and useless posts that were written in the very early days of this forum, by members that weren't interested to make something useful. In fact it is obvious that the early members were treating the forum very poorly on their part and were just making the minimum they could in their posts. I have even seen posts in the tutorial section that just contain links of tutorials to outside of the forum sources, and these links are now obsolete.. 

Perhaps to have something better in the other sections, there should be a lot removed first.

The truth is that yes, but this is because we use the sections with more traffic and we contribute to the newbies to learn faster when they start, the other sections are to study them and then come and apply them here in the ones we use. If we use all the sections would not be the same traffic and we would not be all the people of the forum connected as we are now.

This is really a very good analysis because this forum has over 15 sections but majority of the members decide to just contribute in three sections at most forgetting the rest and this is not right.

I think that many new and beginners only use less sections because they are in a learning process, and they need to learn first, inform and gain knowledge before creating topics in other sections less complicated for them, but the old  members it is our duty to participate in all sections so that there are a variety of new topics also if we participate in all the sections we increase our skills and knowledge capacity.

You are absolutely right friend I am agree with you there are a lot of members that are only working in a first 3 or 4 sections because they have not much knowledge and information about other sections of the forum. But I think we should also work in other sections of the forum to get more information and knowledge about them.

On 1/13/2021 at 1:09 PM, tienda said:

There are many sections in Cryptotalk forum, but unfortunately I see that the only ones we are using are:

About Forum, For Beginners, Crypto World and Coins / Token talk. Means from 19 sections we are using just 21%!

The others being poor and with old topics.

I think we are hurting ourselves!

We must participate in all sections, introducing new topics and participating with our posts.

If our post count once in each topic participation, how we do when we participate in all exist topics?

So I think we should, enrich this forum with many topics and posts in each section.

Do you agree with me?...:classic_rolleyes: 

Are you ready to participate with your topics and posts in each section?...:classic_huh: 

It is very important that we spend time in the other sections as well and that we try to promote them, as this is what will keep the forum going. I am in complete agreement with you on this post. I think that these are the sections that truly have the knowledge that is behind crypto and how we can utilize this knowledge, and it is through these sections that beginners can progress to that stage of being an expert in the field of crypto as well. It is very important to diversify our knowledge within this forum. Perhaps in the future the moderators may implement this as a sort of requirement. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/13/2021 at 5:09 PM, tienda said:

So I think we should, enrich this forum with many topics and posts in each section.

All our members should post or new information in all sections of the forum.  As a result, our forum will move forward.  However, there are many who are limited to just a few sections.  I would say to them that you post in all sections of the forum, this will increase your knowledge

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I agree with you with certainty that we must be active members of the forum and be active in all departments. Our work is not limited to only one section and neglect of the rest of the sections because that will weaken the forum and will hinder our knowledge and learning

• +2 1

We must not be limited to participating in two or three sections only, as the other sections contain distinctive topics, and a large amount of information in all areas of crypto, so it is important to review them to increase our experience in various areas of crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend, you are right. I also have seen this in this forum that people are mostly using above four sections. The first reason I have thought that many new users are learn from these sections. Because it is clearly seen that the About Forum section is all about the information of this forum including rules and regulations, and payment system. The second section have the information about the beginners which definitely mean that new members will post there.

But I also recommend everyone to use other sections too because every section have useful information about relevant sections.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is normal and this is normal for all forums (whether forums related to cryptocurrencies or public forums). There are always 3-5 sections that are the most popular among all other forum sections because they focus heavily on people's requirements! So I don't see any problem with this happening! But a person should definitely diversify and not get stuck in just one section

Yes dear you are right. But people post on those sites which they have information. In my opinion they post on these sections because they know how about these sections. 

They don't information about other sections. And they don't want to make useless posts.

But your suggestion is very good. The members who have information about others sections must comment on other sections.

Thanks.

If because they are the most trafficked areas when it comes to comment and take into account the useful posts that we are doing, if we started using other sections the traffic of the forum would not be the same and there would be many more posts where there would be almost no comments, it is best to work in the first three sections that are the best valued and where you can have more visibility.

• +2 1

Yes, I am trying to participate in all the existing sections, but most of the sections do not contain many posts and are very old, I do not think that I have enough experience to publish posts in them now, so I ask those with experience to publish information in all sections so that we can participate

• +1 1