What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

Hello dear friend, I think you should be patient and master the English language skillfully and also write useful and clear comments and posts for the benefit of all, thank you.

Hi dear, the best skills for cryptotalk is command  in English and writing content and communication skill. Cryptotalk requires daily more time to complete task. Cryptotalk is a real plateform require your own content not copy past work. Fellow the rules of cryptotalk. I hope my points also support your answer. 

my friend so not so much skills are needed on this platform just right hair good and you just have to reply to people as match as people get guided on this forum they will like you and give you reputation and you will ever do increase your followers answer.

The best advice is to read the rules carefully before starting this new platform. The idea is simple. Follow the rules then just write your own posts and write comments on others posts. This will earn you money

Hello my friend
It must be initially before anything to have an excellent skill with an English language, to write content and creativity in generally writing and finally defined in encrypted situations
I wish you good luck

In fact, you have to improve your English well and create coherent sentences and posts in order to be able to succeed in this area and improve your communication skills as well.

Hello my friend You do not have to possess any skills. All you need is to gain knowledge and understand information about this forum. Many people fail here because they do not know enough to do any work. Knowledge is a big and important part of success. Good luck for you.

Skills are necessary to do the work. We have good training for work, reading the rules and adhering to them and training in the English language so that you do not make mistakes that make your writing unclear. I wish you good luck.

There are many skills that you have to possess.  First, learn the English language.  Second, adhere to the rules in the platform.  Third, learn the etiquette of dialogue and debate.  Fourth, monitor the markets to become an analyst and understand price fluctuations.  Fifth, patience, not to be rushed.  Sixth: Creativity and innovation in topics, publications and responses.  Sixth: Take advantage of the time to search and read research and analysis on cryptocurrencies on the Internet and on social networking sites from Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.  Seventh, you have to be flexible in dealing with changes and avoid fear and anxiety and have self-confidence.  These are the skills that should be possessed in my opinion.

I am also new member  here .I do.not know much about that .But i have basic knowledge about that .In my opnion ,we have strong communication ,reading and writting skills .If we have above mentioned skills ,we can get good reputation from here .

Dear if you want to become a successful you should must have a writing skills, reading skills and correct grammar.you must have knowledge about english.your english must be correct.

Read the rules and work accordingly. You cannot invest or trade your currencies within the forum, but its goal is to benefit from the experiences of others who put it here in the form of quotes, especially the senior members, and when you become old, do not forget the favor of the old on you and teach the new members as he taught you before.

Of course, the person who wants to work in this field must have a lot of experiences and skills, the most important of which is the skill of the English language to read and write in addition to the ability to read and write and take useful information in it. In order to achieve skill, experience and good reputation and thus earn money.

The skill can be acquired in the forum by reading as many topics as possible on various topics (cryptocurrencies - mining - investing - trading and many more), understanding them, researching them and applying this information on the ground.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Seniors assist me. I'd like to learn more about this. I believe that the ability to complete a task flawlessly is needed. How to Master Skills in Cryptotalk

my friend not my skills is needed in this form you just have to good learning skills easy learning things from this website and you will able to know many things about Crypto and you will start up your earning here also.

I don't think that any important skill is necessary for this forum. One should have a better knowledge or a method of learning from others. And then he will be able to create his own wonderful topic.

I would like to tell you that you should have to consider it as your typing job just like the freelancing jobs. There you just have the skill of writing about Cryptocurrency. For this, you have to get some knowledge about Cryptocurrency so that you can share in this forum.

Well, you just need to be able to connect the meaning of the sentence, and follow the grammar. The rest will come with experience, you will not even notice it, I speak from my own experience.

The skills that you must have in this forum is learning, reading comprehension and writing, these are the skills you need to be an excellent member in this forum and if you do not have these skills, do not worry little by little you will develop them for that  I really like this forum because it has a lot of learning and potential.

Advanced Cryptocal to make your work better. First you have to learn English very well because all the knowledge is in English so you need to learn English to work perfectly to understand your own language and here are some skills that should improve cryptocurrencies to the best of your ability. More productive and constructive row and most importantly English proficiency skills make sure your post is in English words and it must

My dear friend my skills are necessary in this cryptotalk, the major skill needed is creativity. When you are creative different ideas and knowledge will be coming to your mind. Writing skills is one of it also, when you have passion in writing you will lack no ideas. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah ♥️

Welcome my dear friend. I hope you are in good health. Learning skills is very necessary in any work we do, and this platform makes us improve. From our skills and gain more experience at work, by looking at the comments and topics raised by dear members, and we must learn some of these skills, such as writing comments politely and containing valuable information that benefits all who are here on this site, and this makes us reach To what we wish and make us on steady steps to achieve the goal, good luck for you.❤️

I think your writing skill is very important for doing work here and also the knowledge about topics and cryptocurrencies because if you don't give relevant answer in any topic then your post deleted by administrator.

I am also a newbie. I also want to know what skills are required to create good and unique content. However, after joining this forum I am learning a lot. But seniors please guide us on what should we have to do 

In my opinion, consistent posting is necessary in cryptotalk to earn both likes and money. Before posting, you should improve your English writing as well as your knowledge about crypto currencies. You should join crypto currencies groups  on Facebook and also invest your time on cryptotalk forum to improve your skills.