How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum?

Welcome, dear friend, there are 3 warning points for every new or old user that must be observed and carefully paid so as not to get a warning point and to avoid getting a warning point, I advise you to follow the forum rules and abide by them and read the regulations in the beginners section

• +5 1

Really you are right my friend we can earn a better amount of money from this platform in low time but faucets takes a lot of time for earning the same amount so we should work on this platform with our full focus and hardworking. 

On 1/11/2021 at 5:59 PM, Elena951 said:

How many warning points are set on this site for new and old members account banned?  I don't know about it yet to work anew on this site.  Hopefully with the help of experienced members we will be able to get a better idea about it.  Thanks everyone.

What I know, if our cryptotalk account has received 3 warnings, then our cryptotalk account will be blocked. But if your error rate is heavy then there will be no second and third warnings, at that time your cryptotalk account will be blocked. Therefore, we must be careful in making topics or comments, make posts useful.

• +4 1

You're like if you if you break the rules of this phone and then you will be get warning point in my opinion so you will be fine and work with sincerely and honestly here will follow all the rules of this forum read guidlines

All this varies depending on your level of foul if your level of foul is low they can give you 1 to 3 warning points, but if your foul was completely prohibited with the forum they do not give you warning points, they remove the account, for this you have to read the rules well so that it does not happen to you.

Dear friend .... I asked a senior member and he told me this:

The first warning point is just a nudge...

The second warning point will close your account for a period of 7 days..

As for the third, your account will be completely closed ...

So be careful in dealing and abide by the forum rules.

• +3 1

The number of points is not important. The important thing is that you know the reason for these points if you get them and try to avoid a mistake because if you repeat the error, you will be banned, so work hard and try to be an effective member here.

On 1/11/2021 at 3:59 PM, Elena951 said:

How many warning points are set on this site for new and old members account banned?  I don't know about it yet to work anew on this site.  Hopefully with the help of experienced members we will be able to get a better idea about it.  Thanks everyone.

I have also read about warning points topic and I have read briefly about this warning points are only given to give warning to you and it will stop you to do work for some time and after some point you will band if you will not stop violating the role you will ban.

• +3 1

Dear some time we get banned on third warning point and some time we directly get banned.  If we make little mistake then we get 1st warning point it is normal and it is not affect on us and when we repeat our mistake then we get 2nd warning point and we get banned for posting for 7 days . And when we do again mistake then we get directly banned.

I believe there are three red flags that will result in the account one month from three warning points. And more than three warning points permanently ban the account.

Hi friend. I am also new member here but i didn't know after how many warning point our account banned.  As a newbie i also suggest you to work carefully and by following rules and regulations. If you work honestly than you should not get any warning point. We should try to work efficiently.wish you best of Luck.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, the warning points should not exceed 3 points, because after 3 points your account will be restricted, so we must be more careful to avoid the warning and ban points.

Welcome, my friend, regarding your question, it does not matter if the member is old or new, so in the end everyone who stumbles in violating the rules will take warning points and their account may be banned and I think they are three warning points and then the account will be banned, so try to follow the rules and take the advice of members Others. 

• +4 1

Actually,if we don't follow the rules of this forum then may be we get warning from the moderator of this forum. And Three warning points are enough to ban your account. So work hard with a lot of careful. I am hoping I never get warning points. 

• +3 1

Basically, we get two or three warning points, but if we do not follow our rules and regulations, then it happens that we do not get a single warning point and get directly banned .

• +5 1

I am newbie I haven't any experience but I think so when we not follow the rules and regulations of this forum than we receive warning points more than 3 warning points can banned our account 

When you receive 3 warning points, your account will be suspended, but when they send the first warning point, it is a warning for you so that you discover your mistakes and do not repeat them, and so that you know that there is no leniency in penalties when you break the rules, Be a good member so that you are not banned

• +3 1

The maximum warning points in this forum is 3,so when you receive 3 warning points, you're definitely going to get banned,whether you're a new member or not,so let's be careful and try to avoid anything that could lead us to getting warning points

An important question, my friend, I think that there are more than 3 warning points for not following the rules in the forum. Your account will be ready for the ban, so you should pay attention and be careful and work with all seriousness and follow the laws

I think if you receive 2 warning points your account will remain enabled . If you getting 3 or  more than 3 warning points then your account will be banned and this is because of break/violation of rules and regulations of this forum.  We should follow rules of this forum to avoid suspension of our accoung

Hey, buddy.
You will be given 5 warning points before blocking your account 
The first point is just a warning and that 
The second point you will be banned from the forum for two days 
 Third point you are banned from the forum for five days 
Fourth point you are banned for a month
And the fifth point is either you are banned for three months or your account may be permanently blocked
So we have to follow the rules to get a good reputation and avoid bans

Hello my friend ,
I hope you are well, I think that when you get 2 warning points, your account will be active. As for when you get 3 warning points, you will be banned by officials, so I advise you to follow all the rules and laws in order to avoid the ban.

• +3 1

Dear we are given three warning points before account ban. The first one is given as an alert, on second warning point we are banned for one week while on third warning point we are banned permanently. So we all need to avoid these warning points by following rules of this forum as they can harm our account.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think they give you two warning points, and then they delete you from the site. If you want to not get warning points, all you have to do is follow the forum rules to be better and get a positive reputation and get more information about CryptoTalk Forum and how to work on it.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. On Sunday, 3 warning points are given to strong and old accounts, but new accounts sometimes do not give warning points and they ban immediately. We must be careful and not make mistakes in order to avoid banning our account. Thank you, my friend, for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +5 1