Some investment tips that could help you. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some investment tips that could help you.

Hello colleagues, currently each one maintains their own advice, since through experiences they have been acquired, but what better way than to be able to share with each one of you, so that new people do not make mistakes that perhaps we made, or had during the way.
Before starting to invest, keep in mind that each investment carries a risk, and why is this said? This is mentioned, because practically your money is given to a third party, so your money, will leave to be yours, and will begin to be someone else's.
That said, I will leave you some tips that I personally consider will guide you, now that you want to start investing, I hope they will help you.

1. Do your own research:
It will sound difficult but believe me that it will not be like that, the only thing you have to do is, a personal analysis with which you can reach a conclusion of whether or not it is a good investment option, you can search in different information sites, to be able to create your own analysis.
2. Invest with an adult mind:
It will sound funny, but it is true since you will not always have gains, and when you obtain a loss, do not blame another since each one must have that mind of an adult and accept that it was your decision, not someone else's. .
3. Diversify:
This point is the most important, since it will help you avoid maximum losses, the diversification point, consists of only occupying a part of your capital and not placing everything in one place, in this way you avoid losing all your money.
4. Maintain a control of investments.
It is something that I recommend, since in this way you can have a control of all your investments, in which you could add, the total return that has been maintained during the month, the time you have already been investing, until when the investment ends, etc. .
Something that you can use is an exel sheet, since it comes with the exact tools to keep a correct control.

These are some tips that I could give you since it is a topic that covers a lot, even so remember that you can tell me what you think, maybe I am missing one that you consider important, if so, comment below and also remember that if it has been helpful this article, remember to give me a like or any reaction that you consider correct, your friend tutocash says goodbye, we'll see you soon, bye.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Just now, Michar1 said:

Hello colleagues, currently each one maintains their own advice, since through experiences they have been acquired, but what better way than to be able to share with each one of you, so that new people do not make mistakes that perhaps we made, or had during the way.
Before starting to invest, keep in mind that each investment carries a risk, and why is this said? This is mentioned, because practically your money is given to a third party, so your money, will leave to be yours, and will begin to be someone else's.
That said, I will leave you some tips that I personally consider will guide you, now that you want to start investing, I hope they will help you.

1. Do your own research:
It will sound difficult but believe me that it will not be like that, the only thing you have to do is, a personal analysis with which you can reach a conclusion of whether or not it is a good investment option, you can search in different information sites, to be able to create your own analysis.
It will sound funny, but it is true since you will not always have gains, and when you obtain a loss, do not blame another since each one must have that mind of an adult and accept that it was your decision, not someone else's. .
3. Diversify:
This point is the most important, since it will help you avoid maximum losses, the diversification point, consists of only occupying a part of your capital and not placing everything in one place, in this way you avoid losing all your money.
It is something that I recommend, since in this way you can have a control of all your investments, in which you could add, the total return that has been maintained during the month, the time you have already been investing, until when the investment ends, etc. .
Something that you can use is an exel sheet, since it comes with the exact tools to keep a correct control.

These are some tips that I could give you since it is a topic that covers a lot, even so remember that you can tell me what you think, maybe I am missing one that you consider important, if so, comment below and also remember that if it has been helpful this article, remember to give me a like or any reaction that you consider correct, your friend tutocash says goodbye, we'll see you soon, bye.

This is absolutely a knowledgeable and appropriate post about the investment. I am also a beginner and the main problem of beginners at this forum is that they don't know anything about the investment. Most of the members even don't know the right amount of investment but with the help of this post they can solve all their problems and they can find answers to their questions.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

@Michar1 Dear, impressive I appreciat you for helping us keep your best,

Yes dear I like investment box in yobit account it will help of anybody who wants to invest there because it us 100% safe our assets no loss,no risk, like in trading, but I am trying to learn more about specially trade box how we can or on what we can buy,sell and it is my advice for every member to research about investbox, and trade.

• +1 1

38 minutes ago, Michar1 said:

1. Do your own research:
3. Diversify:

Thjs post is really helpful for beginners to understand the crypto world more easily. By doing research, we can get more better idea of forums, how investment is done, what time is best to do investment etc. Along with this, we must create a backup plan before investing so that we can have courage to face failures and hurdles.

I am also a trader working from last 4 years. I have gained more experience in this field. I will share my own experience here with you people:

Whenever you are going for investment try to select that currency which has great market volume.

Invest in that time when the price is very low.

Sell out your stock when the price is high.

Keep patience when you are losing.

And never make more happiness when you earn more profit.

Hello my friend I am new here in this platform and I have no more information about this but in my point of view if you have a knowledge in this platform then you should try to investment and trading Thanks...

Nicely discribed brother @Michar1,  Investing in cryptocurrencies involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. Anyone must have to know its risks, future, pasts before jumping on a investment. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Thanks Sir for giving a lot of information and useful advice. I have learned a lot from your post. I also want to invest but I am scared due to lack of knowledge and experience. But your advice on investing is very helpful for all new members. We must do our research and invest by gaining knowledge and experience. So that we can make a profit and succeed.

Thank you for giving these suggestions. I also planning to invest in cryptocurrency. But because of not having enough knowledge I can't invest in cryptocurrency. But your post will help me a lot to learn about investment in detail. 

Thanks my Dear mate and you posted very well. It will be beneficial for people who want to invest, newcomers do not know much about the investment, then they get knowledge by reading this post. 

Crypto also provide you the services like to invest in it and earn good amount of profit from it. The crypto user can invest its daily earning in the yobit and make profit from it and get extra money from it on the daily basis.

Good tips for the beginners to fo investments in cryptocurrency. You can get the maximum profits in cryptocurrency by doing investments and trading but it depends on your knowledge and skills as without the proper information it will be tough task for you. So firstly learn about it deeply and than introduce yourself in crypto trading.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Designs112 said:

Thanks for sharing and supporting us I will like to add something if you want to invest is better for you to invest with standard coin do not use all this new new coin to invest because as a bigginer you have to start with popular coin even if the profit is not that much

Yes you are right, and I suggest with your words, you make sure that you have much knowledge and experience before you join the world of investment, in other to keep your self out of loosing, 

Don't anticipate to invest you must be highly experience and research oriented member. Make your personal analysis putting all the necessary in to consideration before taking a final resolution. You can search for more reliable crypto info from CMC, coingecko and updates from coin telegraph.

Select wisely the coins to invest never depends on single coin diversify for a ample chance of making profit. Above all be patience and endure the movement of the market it is necessary for you to reach the target set to make Success

Everyone here needs great advice and experience in working in order to achieve a lot of money and wealth, so he must follow all advice and provide the best. In order to make a better investment, we must choose the appropriate currencies in which you earn a lot and fit your currency that you own from this forum.

This topic and information about some investment tips is very useful because there are some people including myself who do not know or do not know about investment and these tips will help us a lot to have information about investments and what to do.

شكرًا لك على هذه النصائح ، هناك نصائح أود مشاركتها: حدد احتياجاتك وأهدافك بوضوح أثناء تقييم حجم المخاطر التي يمكنك تحملها ، ثم قم بإنشاء خطة الاستثمار الخاصة بك ، وهذا سيساعدك على تحديد أنواع الأصول و الاستثمارات التي قد تكون مناسبة لك ، يجب أن تبدأ باستثمارات منخفضة المخاطر لتجنب الخسائر.

• +2 1

As a new member I suggest you do not take the risk of investment because you do not have knowledge of investment you can start your work by making post and this is best for you to  earn and also learn a lot of things and also get advice that how to do investment and trading

All investors need to some advice from other users and from the best one is to do your own search about the project you need to invest in and never listen to anyone and have you own ideas about any investment you do 

I appreciate you, my dear, these tips and instructions that you provided to help form our ground on how to invest and trade in cryptocurrencies according to incremental points without greed to work very quickly to achieve profit, and this guarantees us sound progress in the field of investment and trading without falling into its risks and repeating mistakes

• +3 1

On 1/9/2021 at 10:59 PM, Michar1 said:

1. Do your own research:
3. Diversify:

Thank you dear friend for sharing this is very good  information you have shared all the things in a complete detail and in this post is very informative and thats why  you really deserve likes and that's why I think such members are very  functional and they're giving their 100% to this forum so we should follow such members and achieve knowledge.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, we have to be patient and not rush to make decisions, adhere to a specific strategy, and when investing, invest an amount that we can afford to lose, because investment for the first time is a new work experience that may succeed and may fail.

Yes, I need knowledge and experience about investing. I want to learn and make a profit by investing. This post has greatly enhanced my knowledge. Thanks so much for the info and tips.

Thank you dear for your useful advice, we must adhere well to the points you mentioned, I think that these tips help us well to succeed in investing, everyone will really benefit from your advice, especially beginners.

I agree with you on the points I mentioned regarding correct investment methods. Simply investing requires an open mind and great patience, and this means that we must research extensively, choose a correct currency, not randomly, and buy it, and also not put all money in one currency, but we have to diversify in investment.

• +3 1