Please tell me about yobit.. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fahimshahriar2020

Please tell me about yobit..

Yobit site through which you can know the number of your posts per day and how many posts were deleted, and allows each member of this encryption forum to save his currency and receive his profits after 7 days.

• +2 1

By linking it to the Krypto Talk account, it can help us know the work you do in this forum, which is charged a commission or not, as well as a stock exchange that enables us to know the exchange rates of cryptocurrencies where we can exchange currencies and transfer between them. 

In my experience Yobit is a popular exchanger. And it is more security complete and reliable. Moreover it is very easy to use and its exchange fee is very small. As a result, anyone can safely exchange their cryptocurrency here. Moreover, it is a suitable platform for trading and investing.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. This platform is a wonderful platform that we use to obtain our payments, and we also use it through trading, investment and knowledge about digital currencies and converting currencies to another. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

Greetings friend, yobit is a virtual wallet, in which you will be able to deposit the money, that you earn in this cryptotalk forum, and with those coins you will be able to make good profits, you can even do business with them.