Why patience is necessary? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

On 1/7/2021 at 6:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Greetings to all , actually dear I have listened the word patience is very important in crypto trading and I have also read the comments and topics focusing on patience and I didn't get the idea why it is important so I want to ask u all that why it is important to keep patience? What rules it plays in crypto tradings

With patience, you can move mountains. Patience is necessary to become a good and successful cryptocurrency trader. Never be in a hurry to make profit or get rich quick. With time everything will definitely be alright.

On 1/7/2021 at 10:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Greetings to all , actually dear I have listened the word patience is very important in crypto trading and I have also read the comments and topics focusing on patience and I didn't get the idea why it is important so I want to ask u all that why it is important to keep patience? What rules it plays in crypto tradings

Patience is essential to daily life. Having patience means being able to wait calmly in the face of frustration or adversity. One of the many benefits of patience is that patience helps us to make better decisions. So in trading patience is very Important to us. Sometimes we get emotional to invest in online trade but we don't have any idea about how to trade correctly. In this situation only patience is the thing which make us more better to trade.

On 1/7/2021 at 11:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Trading is not easy thing to do.There are many ups and downs.There people have to face many loss,sometimes a huge loss.Again they start to trade just because of patience.They keep believing that they will make profit.Many time market goes down suddenly and the sellers face a huge loss.Again sometime when they want to start trading by buying cryptos then the markes goes up suddenly to a huge amount.Then they have to wait to the time market stables.So it's necessary to hold on.To be patient.Because these situations are common in trading business.So patience is really needed in this field of trading.

On 1/7/2021 at 11:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

If we work with crypto, that is, if we want to earn money from crypto, then we must be patient. Because we don't know when the price of crypto will increase so if you are patient then we will definitely get good profit that is why we always have to be patient in trading.

Patience is one of the most important things in our daily life.  Our lives will be much better if we are patient as needed.  If there is patience in any work, that work can be done very beautifully and perfectly.  As I am commenting now, if I did not have the patience in this case, I could not comment.  So my comment also proves it.

Dear mate if you want to be a successful person in every aspect of your life then you should take every work with patience. Patience is the one thing that protect us from mistakes that lead to the real way of success . Every work need hard and patience then that work become need of you.

If you can have some good patience here then you can get something good here because what you need here first is to have a lot of patience then you can do well here if you can have some good patience here  I hope you can come up with a lot of ideas about education

Yes my dear patience is very necessary and it is useful otherwise without this you can't be a big man and can't be a real person I think do sad yourself and earn well with patience patience avoid us from big mistake.

• +1 1

It is really necessary in trading if you can't do this then you are fail in my opinion bin the trading. I say 2nd name if trading is patience. It will always help us and give us way for earn and make a big man.

• +1 1

@Mohammad SultanSultan as the saying goes patience is a virtue. In terms of working here in cryptotalk, i think we really need to uphold that saying because it is not easy to work here. Before they pay you, you need to do works with clarity and effort. And you need to be patient because you cannot easily get the payment here even though you finished your tasks posting. If you are patient enough to wait for the things at the right time, if you are not going to be in rush then something bigger might come into your place. 

Edited by Dria

Because with patients we get everything and with patients we became human, and what you can't get with anger surely try patient you will get it in a few minutes, so crypto is all about patient 

@Mohammad Sultan some time we lost money and we give up it's not a good . Lost and the profit is a part of life and the All business. If you lost money in any field or any website then don't worry about it leave it and try new and trusted sites. I hope you work properly then you will recover you all ammount but the patience and the proper working is most important. So never give up and continue your work properly. I hope now you understand.

Best wishes for bright future 💖!

• +5 1

you must have patience to succeed in success and desired goals it's vital in any business so as to thriving to become an honest and successful cryptocurrency trader. never be during a hurry to form profit or get wealthy fast.

• +3 1

Hello friends ,

Patience is necessary for every success And patience is a good quality .We should work  hard to achieve our goal and be patience don't be quickly if we have patience then we don't face problems  So do everything will be patience then you will be able to achieve your goal .

• +2 1

My Dear Peoples who are master of patience are masters of everything else. it is a necessary ingredient of genius. It is a most necessary qualification for business. Patience can be bitter but its fruit is sweet. 

Yeah patience is essential to daily life, and might be chief  to a  happy one. On my opinion you have to work hard to gain success . Having patience means being able to wait coolly in the face of  failure or adversity,  so anywhere  there is downer or adversity i. e _ nearly  everywhere we have the opportunity to practice it. 

Patience is very important thing for every person. If you want to be success then you must work hard and be patient. Never lose hope. Be optimistic. Look in crypto talk you have comment hundred  post first. Then you have to comment 20 post per day. And after 7 days you will get your payment. If you dont have patience then you cant earn from crypto talk. 

• +3 1

In crypto trading field, patience is the most important characteristic that you should have, if you want to be successful trader because when you start trading, you may fail once or more, so that if you are patient, you will have the energy to continue and retry but if you don't have this feature, you will stop trading for sure.

According to my personal crypto experience patience is the key of success. If you have patience in crypto world you are luckyest lerson in crypto  world.mostly patience need in trading platform short time or long term both need patience. 

Hello, my friend. You need patience to do something. You can't do anything without patience. To succeed, you have to work hard to achieve success. And to achieve this, you have to be patient in the middle of hard work. You'll never succeed without patience. The core of all the work is patience. Be patient. You'll succeed. To do something big, you have to be patient first. You have to sit down for the big things. Thank you, my friends.

Actually it is necessary for successful you know if patience then everything is normal when patience is not here then everything is not normal because patience is our big teacher.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No matter on what forum you are working. Patience is very important but if you loose 1 time it does not mean you have to skip that forum. Give it a shot and try again. Because no one is perfect in the beginning so have faith, keep working, make quality content and you will surely achieve success. 

You are definitely right patient is important in cryptotalk because when you trade and buy something with a low price and wait to increase it's value and sell it but it's value instead of increasing start decreasing than in frustrated you will sell it while you should kept patient and take decision with patient that is why patient important in trading.