Why patience is necessary? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

Patience is the pillar of success...i will say. without it we cannot reach to our goals. We have to work very hard to reach our target but if we fail we have to be much stornger than before . by keeping our patience and trying very hard we can be successful in our life.

❤️Yet patience is essential to daily life—and might be key to a happy one. Having patience means being able to wait calmly in the face of frustration or adversity, so anywhere there is frustration or adversity—i.e., nearly everywhere—we have the opportunity to practice it...

At home with our kids, at work with our colleagues, at the grocery store with half our city’s population, patience can make the difference between annoyance and equanimity, between worry and tranquility.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Patience is the key to every successful person in life. I need to be patience just to achieve my goal. And also I need to be patience because there are a lots of challenges and difficulties in life, it only a patience that will help you to overcome them all. 

Because if we don't show our patience than we will not succeed in this forum and if we want to earn than we should also show them some patience because if you new here than your take a time to start so be patience

We need education and skills if we are to do any work. After all, if we want to be successful, we must be patient. Without patience we cannot succeed in any endeavor. So patience is what we all need, if we want to be successful.

Dear friend without patience nothing can be acheived. Patience make a person perfect. Any kind of issues can be come during using this platform and your patience will support you there. 

Yes dude you are absolutely right for all the things you want to get its necessary for you to keep patience to get your goal and destinations without patience you can't work proper and make mistake but with patience and polite working you can gain all what you want

Hello dear colleagues of this great forum, I hope you all find it well talking about patience in this publication is important in the world of cryptocurrencies and in life in General since impatience can lead you to make unwanted mistakes
A big greeting to the whole community

Dear partner.  All work requires patience.  If we do any work with patience, then we can easily succeed in that work.  Moreover, if you have patience, no work fails.  So we have to work patiently in everything.

Because without patient you can't complete your first task 100 comments complete.You will lose your patient again and again if you are not patient. And after getting membership here the work policy is not change. You have to complete 20 comments regularly to get good payment. So this is the game of the patient.                

We must have patience to succeed and reach the desired goal. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

Edited by Daniel stark

I am agree with you. Patience is an ultimate weapon in crypto world. If you make decision on the basis of your emotions that there are a lot of chances then you lost all your money. So it is necessary to have some patience while completing your 100 posts, then you will get your reward.

• +3 1

My friend, patience is the most important quality of making profits from trading without patience. We won't be able to wait for long periods of time in order to earn a small amount, and that patience is important

The patience is important because through our own publications can be useful and also thanks to our west, our publications are meaningful for us to always take patience to achieve success and continue to expertise over time.

Hello everyone, a very important factor to take into account to work in this forum, is the patience, this allows us to do our work without any pressure, because the important thing is to concentrate on making our publications and comments useful and original.

• +1 1

My friend, patience with cryptocurrencies, for example, when you buy a currency whose price is very low, there will be a certain rise for that currency, you have to be patient in order to earn what you want, but patience comes through learning and benefiting from the information for those cryptocurrencies

It is very important to give more time to it. And if you don't believe on the patience, you can't go on in this platform. If you believe on patience you get courage and can give more time to it.

Patience is necessary if we want to earn bitcoins. we shoukd work consistently and took patience if we greed or impatience we lost our aim to get bit coins from this platforum. Patience stops us for greed and gave power to better perform in every situation. 

To have an achievement, we must have patience as well as a function based on strategy. Achievement is an actually sluggish procedure. all of us may become successful if you take actions from normal as well as a reasonable period. We must proceed gradually as well as is victorious in the actual competition. If all of us shed individual as well as a function first of all also it may guide all of us to a lot of errors. Persistence allows you to keep the thoughts steady as well as enable you to utilize your time about the correct point in the correct period. This is exactly why persistence is essential. Ideally, you're going to get my personal stage my personal expenses.

Dear in trading two things ia very important for getting success in cryptotalk trade. First you should work hard and other keep patience. Because in trading some times you lost your money when you lost your money then you become angry and stand unuseful decision which become harmful for your success life. So if you keep patience then you control your fellings when you get lost. So patience is very necessary for vet success in every field. 

Patience is mandatory if we step in the trading plateform. As the emotions or careless work leads to the mistakes or loss definately. So it is necessity to work wisely and invest on the ways about which you have some konwledge and self-confidence makes you perfect. So always keep patience,  otherwise we see people who rush in hurry got loss at the end. As they never think or plan before to start. I hope you keep patience.👍 @Faisal Malik

• +5 1

As it is always said that patience bears good fruits so I think it is necessary in every field of life ,this platform also require patience in the beginning every joiner wants to get money soon but he should had to wait .so I think we should work hard and have patience by working with it.

Patience is very important for us because this is a business platform where we get knowledge and experience slowly but a lot of people are in a hurry to get rich and takes such steps quickly,after that they will get more loss.We hope that all of us will get a lot of profit on this platform, but if there is a sudden loss somewhere, then we should keep patience and should work continuously that one day we will also be very successful. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Patience is the key to success. When engage your self in trading you need to exercise patience,because sometimes things got delay and only through patience will you achieve your goals.

Welcome, my friend, your question is very important because patience is more important than trading in itself, otherwise it is possible for us to lose all our money, in my personal opinion patience should be in two stages, beginning with learning about cryptocurrencies and the second stage in the trading section where you must be patient and not buy and sell because of the effects Emotionality or boredom, because this will cost you your money and you can lose it