What should we avoid? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

What should we avoid?

My friend, I am a biggener here and I did not try to trade in the world of crypto, but in my opinion in general , one of the most important things that should be avoided in the world of business and trade are fraudulent people, and we must obtain accurate information in this area from managers and from old and experienced members who try this area, good luck to everyone here.

There are two ways I know of trading: 1) Through stock exchange trading Where it is possible to wait for the daily or weekly fluctuation that occurs on its price value, and then exploit the rise and fall of the price value by buying or selling the currency. 2) Trading through a broker By resorting to a forex broker who has access to the stock exchange, and provides you with a trading platform to manage your trading from it, you can start your investment with him on cryptocurrencies with ease, without the need for a great experience in the world of trading, it just needs to learn the basics, and then You can buy and sell digital currencies depending on the deal that you find suitable for you.

Patience and knowledge are the basis of success in the field of trading, as it requires extensive experience in market analysis and knowledge of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies and the success of their projects, in order to choose the appropriate currency to buy and trade.

Actually, I’m a new member in this platform but I have a little knowledge and experience of trading cryptocurrency and also forex, if you want to go into trading of cryptocurrency you should avoid trading without appropriate knowledge and understanding of the cryptocurrency and how it work.

Welcome my dear friend. It is easy to learn on this forum and get knowledge and experience. You just have to avoid spelling mistakes, write correctly, abide by the rules and not copy and paste other words.

My friend, trading is not an easy thing, especially for beginners, as there are many fluctuations in the markets, so you must be careful not to lose. This requires research and inquiries about the best way to trade

Welcome, my friend, in the world of cryptocurrencies, I think that trading is the best way to gain a lot of profits, but I advise you before starting the process of trading and investing, you must learn all the rules, experiences and basics about investment and trading methods so that you do not fall into mistakes and lose money

Dear Friend! In the beginning, you should avoiding violating the forum rules, avoid copying and pasting, avoid giving reputation randomly, avoid trusting anyone and avoid inappropriate language. Work hard to achieve success. You should write useful comments that will benefit for others.

Welcome, my friend, in order to be successful here and avoid mistakes, you only have to read the rules and avoid violating them, and then you must reject any unidentified commercial activities because there are a lot of false commercial activities seeking to steal money only you have to be careful my friend and you will remain fine

they friend we should avoid the scammers on this platform because there are a number of scammers are here we should follow the rules and regulations of stock in that way we will able to getting award from the scammers and we should not share our personal information with the third person we should highly perform security on our accounts

Actually, The important things avoid are the negativity, grammer mistakes,spelling mistakes such like that. You must gain experience and information in this field and you must be careful not to listen to people's words. And we must write everything useful and good.

Dear if you want to trading than you have to be very careful and yes trading it's not an easy task because you can face lose to because it's market get down some time and some times goes up .so it depends upon your luck and time .that at which time you are investing .good luck dear.

Trading in cryptocurrency is a way to earn money.but it is quite risky.a single mistake can destroy everything.in order to avoid mistakes we should give time to it,learn it properly and make good posts.

Hello my friend

I am new here according to my experience, you must monitor the currency market well, check and analyze the stock exchange and rely on the first 30 currencies in the list

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend gets a lot of trading profits. But first you have to do full research on trading and encrypted currencies. Because you have traded without having enough information, you will certainly not be able to succeed because you will face many difficulties in the field of trading. You should go deeper into the forum and read more books about coded currencies and trade in order to be a successful trader. And never hurry because work needs patience and work quietly. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

You must be patient and be careful with your topics and responses. Beware of cheaters and do not post anything that is useless or not important. I advise you to follow the forum rules before starting.

Trading with crypto currency is very good but it have it own advantage and disadvantages actually but if you have a background knowledge about it and learning from others experience you will surely succeed and my own advice to you is that always make research about a particular coins or wallet that you want to use for your investment during trading.

We should avoid all kind of negative activities. we should avoid any kind of copy paste activity as well as we should avoid rude behaviours while working in this platform within this community so these things will be helpful for our success

Business can be dangerous if we do not have full knowledge of the field in which we operate. First, I advise you to search for the most useful information. Second, pay attention to your privacy and personal information so that you do not get exposed to fraud. Finally, listen and benefit from the expertise of the oldest in this field

• +3 1

I think that you must first study and learn trading, and then do some simple trading operations. I also advise that you divide your capital well and that you trade in more than one currency.

I often take care not to talk to anyone who has sacked my followers. There is no one to post what is not before this platform and I have been bundled Allen always spoke well.

Hello my friend, I think that experience is a very important thing, as a person needs to know the trading market well, just as a person needs to know currency rates by analyzing the financial market, and to reach this, you need patience and the second and a lot of time good luck my friend.

Hello 

I think in trading you have to be active because it is a game of ups and downs. 

there are many scams in cryptocurrency trading.

Avoid all necessary forms of plagiarism

On 1/7/2021 at 10:02 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone and I hope u are well , actually dear I want to do Cryptocurrencies trading but I need your help . Actually dear I have research a lot still I want to ask u what should I avoid. What mistakes people make and how to avoid them. Impatiently waiting for ur replies

Good my friend that you want to trade in crypto currency but you should need much knowledge to survive there otherwise you will be kicked out. So try to gain as much knowledge as you can. Try every site and plate forum from which you can gain some knowledge and experience about the crypto currency and then start trading in it. I hope it will be beneficial for you to trade in it after that. 

• Useful or interesting 1

If you plan to start trading and are a beginner, you can spend small amounts of money and not put any of your money into a single coin and if that coin fails, you will lose all of your money. Start by investing in stable coins to avoid the possibility of large losses; you will not make any money, but you will gain experience, which will enable you to move on to more risky investments in the field of cryptocurrency.