The best example of success - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 1/7/2021 at 12:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

@Biba24 Success takes time to arrive, it may be true, but we must try to accelerate the arrival of success in our lives, the years run very fast and many times we miss opportunities that perhaps would have helped us to reach the expected goal, so we must always have that plan and follow it up so that in a certain time success can be among us or if it does not arrive, at least know where we can be making mistakes to correct and move forward, time is money, as well as information and knowledge, we must use the knowledge based on time to achieve success, greetings.

Of course, success needs time and discipline, my dear @Biba24 If we really wish to be good in life, we must be willing to face life's and our field's challenges. When we fail on our first attempt, we don't get discouraged; instead, we try our hardest to accomplish our goals.

So try try till you succeed in life. 

Everyone must work hard to be successful.  Then you have to be patient to be successful in life. If we do not have patience then we will not be able to succeed easily.  At first, the price of Bitcoin was very low, and those who persevered patiently have found success in life today.

Hello, how are you, my friend, there is no need to be afraid and anxious in this forum..you must work hard and be patient..because Bitcoin will benefit you
It began to appear at the moment in a large scale and will bring profits and respectable income, your hard work will appear on the ground.
Good luck, may God reward you

yes dear you are absolutely right and you take very good example of bitcoin really the price of bitcoin was too much low i the past but now we can see the price of this coin touching the sky and its price rise more in the future so in the same way we should continue our work and do not lose hope because patience is the key of success

For example, I bought doge cryptocurrency for less than 1 cent of a dollar, and it grew almost 10 times.  heh.

20 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Everyone must work hard to be successful.  Then you have to be patient to be successful in life. If we do not have patience then we will not be able to succeed easily.  At first, the price of Bitcoin was very low, and those who persevered patiently have found success in life today.

I am currently regretting not purchasing some bitcoin back then because a friend of mine talked to me about it back then in 2010 but I looked at it that this project will fail and now I can see the value reading also $50,000 per bitcoin which the price then was not even up to a dollar.

Off course, this example is very good and many people will already begin to use and invest in cryptocurrencies when they realize that investing in cryptocurrencies leaves many profits until it could make you a millionaire, so many people are already joining the crypto world.

Struggle and patience are the best examples of success,try again a poem which i read in my basic educational level where i read an aunt was struggle lot of time to get goal and at least he got it and win so struggle is best key for success. 

Yes, I agree with you, patience and diligence are the key to success in all areas of life. We committed a great folly in 2009 when we did not buy Bitcoin, but the opportunity still exists. There are many new currency projects and some of them are achieving great success, so we should not give up.

The best example of success is that try try again and then succeed. If you will lose the hope then you will lose our success. Success required very hard work to achieve. I will advise you that work hard and work with patience and then you will get success in our life.

The best example is bitcoin and all crypto currency specially the good project that any one can get succeed in them,it's a example for life not only in crypto currency everything start with a small steps and become bigger drops by drops 

• +3 1

Hello my friend, you are absolutely right. Success does not come easily, it takes time and hard work to reach the goal, at that time you will feel proud and happy because your time and effort has paid off, so try not to rush the good things. Do your work and leave the rest For time

Well publishing, my friend, the Bitcoin currency continues its path of success, and today we are in 2021, and Bitcoin has reached a price of $ 60,000, and I expect it to rise more than that

Success needs consistancy and strugle in right direction.If there are sime oroblems and hurdles don't lose heart .Make you better prepared for all obstacals and win eventually.

• +1 1

I agree with you that determination and persistence, despite the difficulties, is the basis for success. We must not stop at shocks and do not tire of striving to achieve our aspirations and dreams.

• +2 1

Success always depends on time and patience. When we do all things to succeed, we must one day succeed. We need human energy to succeed. As you gave the example of Bitcoin, Bitcoin had all these things. And the most important thing to succeed is that our time is bad, but when we work hard with patience, one day we must succeed. As you gave us the example of Bitcoin, it is a great example of success 

• +1 1

that's true, the best example is bitcoin, so we must be patient and keep working hard, success will come soon.

Yes success always takes time.  Sometime it happens with in the days and in some cases it takes years.  As the example of bitcoin is putted by you. 

So we all must try not to get frustrated or disheartened by the failure in the particular field.  Instead we all must focus on the target or goal of our success. 

• +2 1

Thanks. You said valuable things. You must know the rules in the forum if you want to work in this forum. Basically, if we ever want to succeed, we must work hard. If you do a job with attention, you will succeed in doing it. That way, if you want to meet a goal, you must persevere. If you move forward through hard work, your success will come. Basically, if you lose and stop, your success will not come. So, you must proceed at a slower pace. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You must continue to work and work with confidence.

Well my brother, looking for an example of success.We can see lots of example here.In thiq forum many of us working for a long time ,they got good reputation and have earned a good amount of money.If you see our society,we shall see lots of example.An news paper seller is our president.Many of the successful idols come from nowhere.It's better to be stay patience and keep working hard for your goal.I hope many of us in this forum will be successful and reach our own destiny one day.

Hello friend e thank you for sharing this useful information with us we really appreciate your efforts, before I don't know about this but now I have know from your post.

Well mr mate. You said well. Thanks for the sharing of one fo your valuable post in this forum. A good example. All may be get the motivation by this example. Really this is a good platform to spending time in here.

• +2 1

On 3/18/2021 at 7:29 PM, Gamble said:

I am currently regretting not purchasing some bitcoin back then because a friend of mine talked to me about it back then in 2010 but I looked at it that this project will fail and now I can see the value reading also $50,000 per bitcoin which the price then was not even up to a dollar.

The price of Bitcoin was not so good in 2010.  But at present it costs a lot.  But since then those who have patiently held this bitcoin are billionaires today.  The price of this bitcoin will increase further in the future