The best example of success - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

That is true, if you make correct decisions in correct times, you will always profit in the long term. So how can we decide if it is the correct time to invest in something? We should check it's trends and then have some courage to enter the trade. There is always a risk of losing but if your risk and rewards ration is acceptable, the risks are always to be taken for making profits.

I agree. Successful people are patience in their work and they always learn from their fails in their life. Becoming rich in one night is not possible in any field unless you are a gambler, So have some degree in patience and don't give up in your life. Try again and again to get success.

Certainly my dear friend, every success you seek to reach requires you to work hard and be patient and not despair of the circumstances surrounding you and time

Indeed, hard work is key to find success in everything but I have better example than BTC. Global company leaders like Bill Gates, Mark Zukerberg, Steve Jobs and many others had nothing to start with and now they are leading the world in technology.

Hello dear, achieving success and continuing with it requires us to do a lot of procedures and special skills, such as patience and adherence to the rules and principles of this forum and encrypted talk because it is the best Only success reflects the aspiration of each of us

There will be numerous such stories on this gathering which have been effective, we continue to hear these sorts of things from different places as well, however If we need to prevail on this discussion, at that point we should initially show restraint. After this however much as could be expected you should have to build your insight about crypto.

Success don't have a single example. There are many ways we could see something as a success depending on our determination and expectations. But I think fulfilling your dreams and heart desires is a success on is own.

Yes. Of course, success is not something easy to achieve. If it was easy, everyone would be successful. If we are doing a job, we must work first. Then it will be paid anyway.

The biggest example of cryptotalk success.  I have been successful in earning money by working in this forum. I am very happy to be able to work in cryptotalk.  Because I can easily make money working in this forum.  I am a student.  So I am busy with my study.  But by working at this cryptotalk I can make money in a short time sitting at home.  I am now able to earn money by working here in addition to my studies.

The best example of success is work hard in silence and achieve your goals which you want to do .So through hard work you can achieve each and everything in the world which you people want .

Best example of success that  you want to did some work if you failed  Don't lose patience .try again you can get success if you lose you hope you never get success  if we see our history  of success man people they did their best .

Thanks my friend for a great information. And the price of bitcoin has raised up in the past years and it has become important part of this market.

Crypto currency is good save currency and the best example of success  I think is hard working with the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency.we have learned a lot there about crypto currency..if we focus on our target or goals with the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and create all useful post then we can achieve their aims easily.we can get success in this field.

I read your post complete and get your point but I'm new here and I want to know more about this. This account is legit and a lot community getting a good amount of their work but I want to know how I can work and get money and withdraw that money.

Crypto is very good for students . Here we can make our pocketmoney for livinghood. Here we re very happy to live. It is very good app and we should take care its rules

On 1/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

True.

The best exmaple of success in old times 

Abram Lincoln 

Recent times is Alon musk.

And now crypto currency.

yes,  every gradual procees needs time.

But it will come back in different way.

just like bitcoin.

Which flourishes and gaining more reputaion in current days.

its totally a exapmle of hard work.

where you have to stick with your idea.

Certainly, we are now witnessing a great development in the prices of digital currencies because of its importance, which is increasing day by day, and all expectations indicate that the price of Bitcoin will reach 100 thousand dollars in the future, so it is wonderful that we are learning areas to work in these currencies.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, there were a lot of skeptics about the continuity of Bitcoin, but now with a value of nearly fifty thousand, all expectations have been broken, and I am confident that whoever invented it himself is in shock now, but I wonder what does that say who exchanged bitcoin for pizza when he was in his early days.

Best example of success is when you achieved your desired goals in systematic way with in defined time frame. If we talk crypto if you are here and improve your mind ability and working hard and  learned by yourself, optimise your knowledge and earn enough money you are successful 

Right. For achieving  the best, everybody  should keep patience and also be careful  about  their work. If we work hard then success  will come automatically . Cryptotalk has given us a opportunity  to earn  something . we should work here regularly with honesty . After one week we will be paid for sure

Imagine the people who trusted in bitcoin and in the beginning they invested $ 100, only with $ 100 today they are millionaire people thanks to the growth that this cryptocurrency has had in just 10 years, it is impressive that bitcoin was able to achieve in such a short time, and we too can achieve success if we continue to trust the btc and its capabilities.

• +3 1

Success doesn't come immediately but rather it takes more time and effort. This is the more reason why those that are trying to get rich overnight should understand that it won't work. You can't make money without any plans or patience. You need to sacrifice a lot for you to become successful in life.

Hello my loves, in my humble opinion is that the greatest virtue to achieve success is patience, when we start something new we always want to see the results quickly and it is not like that, everything has its time, it is like when you enter a new job and to obtain your payment you have to wait 30 days before they do not pay you for what I do then guys to have patience and success.

• +2 1