The best example of success - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

To be successful we must learn from successful people We should follow their map step by step We should provide a positive reply Work hard to answer Work hard Think with your mind Help others So we will never fail 

Thank you my friend for providing these valuable advices yes the path of success is long requires us many things the most important of which is to be patient and save time to gain knowledge and experience about encryption and we have to persevere in providing useful posts and increase our good reputation good luck 

• +1 1

If we try again and again, we will one day succeed. We must work hard so that we can make a profit and succeed in our goal. good luck.

• +1 1

Hello dear this forum seems quite easy but it is not it has statistics which change in every hour so I think if we work on the cryptocurrency forum than we have to be show patience because only patience can make us scuessfull . Our scuess just depends upon our patience .

I think this example is the greatest example of the benefit of patience
If we had bought Bitcoin from 2009, we would have made huge profits for its price, now that it has exceeded $ 60,000.
Yes, success requires patience, and success will not come easily or as quickly as we would like

Yes, Bitcoin rise from nothing to what it is today is definitely a very good example of how success takes time , so we should also be very hopeful that our success will surely come no matter how long it takes.

The best example of success is his hard work, because the people who work hard surely succeed and none of them believe that they never fail So if we want to achieve success, then we need to do a lot of hard work ۔

Good luck, my dear friend. Success is a very beautiful thing, and we feel optimistic, constantly working and patient to reach our desired goals in this forum, to be effective members and to help other members

Bitcoin (BTC) is a common and valuable currency in today's world. We gain this Btc by working at Cryptotalk and using the Yobit Exchanger website. So far, I've made about 200 Btc from this site! People from many countries are hitting the pinnacle of growth by working here!

It is true that success in any field requires hard work in order to reach the desired goal, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, and the history of Bitcoin is the best example of patience for success.  It is now widespread among people more than in past years, and its popularity will not stop, but it will reach a high level in the future.

Obviously Bitcoin is the best example of success. It proves to us that in short time you can reach from ground level to the peak. But for this process hardworking for right task matters the most. Do your work with patience and think positive about your future.

Right success, dear, takes time, you have to be patient, keep working hard, and wait for the right time. This means we must be patient, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies. Success must take time and patience. If we really want to be successful in our lives, we have to be prepared to face life's problems and our field.

• +2 1

Yes, success requires time, patience and hard work to achieve .... You will face many difficulties, challenges and sometimes failures, but you must be patient and persevere to achieve the best possible 
Good luck to everyone

Hello my friend, We may fail at the beginning of anything, but to reach success it takes time, so work and effort must be made to preserve our motivation to be able to build a new world.

Yes, my friend, achieving success requires time, and this thing can be achieved by continuing to work hard in order to obtain the best information and employ it in your field in order to achieve success. Thank you.

• +2 1

I am newbie thanks for sharing this useful information. We can become successful member of this forum by following the above mentioned tips 

The best example of success is possible with this platform, The best member is the one who comes here and makes me content by himself and works hard. If you want to be successful in a short time, you have to work hard, That's the only way to be successful

That's right, success is not achieved overnight, you have to work hard and with faith that you will achieve it, with determination and effort we can go far.

Yes, my friend, patience, patience, and patience, today, the bitcoin has reached a threshold of $ 63,000, it drops a little, but it returns to scale. I expect it to rise more than this high that it is today. Thank you, dear.

• +1 1

Thank you. Your post is very motivating, it is very important that we have an incentive to work here, and this is the biggest incentive to continue working. Achieving goals does not come until after an effort.

I think that the percentage of successful people in the crypto field is very small, but during this year and because of the investment market was historical, the success rate increased and there were more people making profits, this field needs to learn and learn always, and then patience.

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course, Suva is increasing the price of Bitcoin because now there are many investors who buy Bitcoin. And because with the passage of time, the supply and demand for the Bitcoin currency has increased, and this is what makes the Bitcoin currency increase. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I know a man that is according to me is the best example of success and dear friend  the man who is my role model is my teacher  and he started the business of trading and he got a lot of profit through it and thats why i am very impressed by it.

• +3 1

Yess bro success require patience and hard work .Those who want to become successful in a short time they use short cut method that is why they failed. Always remember one thing hard work is the way of success. 

• +4 1

Certainly, success needs patience, perseverance and not giving up, and as an example that I gave a few months ago, we note that the price of Bitcoin today $ 60,000 has increased 100% from a few months. It is an example of success that needs some time always.