The best example of success - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The best example of success is some people who have bought and stored Bitcoin since 2009/10.  Later, when the breath increased, they sold bitcoin and became the owner of millions of dollars. Who could be more successful than this?

Yes absolutely  right , this is the big success.. That without  any  struugle and effort and applying any skill, people gets earning.  All of the people are luky whoes  value of get multiply 100 of times, and all of them are  rich. So we can say that all  of the people find biggest success.

And the best thing is tgis success is not stoped yet, but the value of digital currency is increasing every day.

On 1/30/2021 at 5:40 PM, tienda said:

Making limit also form part of success, patience, no stress, controlling your emotion…etc All these things you improve them with knowledge.

If this success  for crypto  world right now then its true because there has lot of members  who get success  in crypto world  after a hard work like those point you have mentioned ..  Just  look on you and imagine how hard work you have done when joined  in crypto  world now come into this position .. 

• +1 1

Thanks dear for motivational post. Success always demand hard work and time. We must be patience and wait for the right time then we can get our achievement. If we get disappoint from starting point then we can't touch the boundary lines of success.

Success does not come overnight, patience is a fundamental factor that we must have if we want to succeed in something, we also have to work and strive hard to achieve our goals because nothing comes for free. 

Friends, if we are hardwork with honest then we are achieve success in short period, mostly success depends on our expectations, mostly people successful in short period ,they are just focus on her goals, understand my dear

Yes, and of course, small and confident steps are definitely successful. They definitely lead us to achieve the gains and achieve the goals that we seek. In addition, I believe that it is necessary to remain optimistic and aspire to achieve the best.

In the world, people do all the work for Safia. And if you can achieve this success, life becomes successful. And the joy of this freedom of freedom is found. They work in cryptotal and we can achieve alarming. The great example of successfulness is cryptotalak.

Of course,it always takes time. But it is good to take time. Because if we succeed in our beginning of the journey then there is no meaning of what happens in the next. But it would be more happier if the success comes after the end the journey,after so many hard work and we will be in the mood of the most happiest person in the world. So traders don't worry, if it takes more time to succeed then it is more interesting.

Achieving what you dream is not an easy thing, you have to work hard, know almost everything about what you are doing, set goals and a time plan to achieve them, and in the event of deviation from the plan, you must evaluate and return to the right path, work hard, know more and be patient.

If you see the  eye of genius, you say many people who are successful in their work,. If I have the Life of Nelson Mandela who are working hard in the betterment of their country , and he wants to change in the political system he struggles in he field, and achieve their goals.

Patience for success are two basic things in order to achieve the best degrees of development. For whoever has patience to achieve success, I do not think there is another obstacle that prevents him from achieving his goal.

Succes is not a simple thing. You have to overcome your difficulties and problems to achieve it. Failure lead to success. Without failure there is no success. Most of the successful people in the have a lot of failures.

Success is dependent fact , it's depand some facts.

One thing is the hard work , if you honest in your work and  you are hard working man  , then you are the best example for the world.

Second is the friar with your work, any work that you want to do, you should fair with your work .

That's very correct, it takes time or even long time for one to achieve success just as the case if BTC when the price was nothing to tell about but now it's almost getting to $40000 for a single BTC. Well when waiting for the time if success to arrive one thing us key "patience".

Yes, we always achieve our dreams and develop our ideas by reading the forum topics and get money through digital currencies, which is Bitcoin

Yes btc is the best example for if we working hard then we can must success. In 2009 when btc was invented that time btc was not so much famous. But time to time it is a famous and helpful coins.We want to always work hard to be a successful man. 

Edited by Dlexx69

You really have to take the time to succeed in the right partner and of course many more people have lost hope and abandoned their goals due to slight inconvenience but since everyone knows the path to beautiful place is a bit dangerous .. so we all have to keep our focus on our goal and when we have some problems  When faced with our goal we have to put it in front of us and then think it will encourage you to work harder and never seem to leave your path.  Success is not lacking and not easy.  But if we work hard, then success is real. If we don't do anything, then we don't get any success.  Many examples of success are found everywhere. Without knowledge we do not enter the test.  And we could not pass the test.  The best example is if you continue your work even if you get something that you do not get anything and do not have the strength to move forward so that you get success after you move away from the stomach. Thank you.

The best example of success is that we think we can gain some good knowledge here so we can have some good success in many things. Hopefully there will be a time when we can gain some good knowledge. The purpose is that we have to have a lot of success here.  I can come up with a lot of ideas and if we can do something good in any of our work, we can have success

On 07/01/2021 at 7:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

@Biba24The success of Bitcoin and reaching this degree is linked to auxiliary factors as there are huge capital that helped to develop Bitcoin and raise it to such an extent of course I do not mean to raise it to these crazy prices, but Bitcoin is in great demand and this means that its price must increase according to the law of supply and demand

Yes my friend, I do not have any special experience quoting this topic, so I think I will jam my work in a good way. So I am doing my work and when I reach the main point of life and I achieve my success, then I will be a great example myself.

Yes my friend, I do not have any special experience quoting this topic, so I think I will jam my work in a good way. So I am doing my work and when I reach the main point of life and I achieve my success, then I will be a great example myself.

There are no alternative of hard work. If you want to success you have to work hard. Without this you are not able to reach your goal. Success will not comes in one day. So much time needed for this. Then you will gain this.    

Cryptotalk is best example for earning and learning.  Learning is key factor of success.  Earn money a lot in the forum . You work hard then you achieve your goal . Thanks for sharing this information. 

Good luck everyone. 

Exactly right dear, success always takes time. All you need is to give your dedication and struggle for your dreams and be patient for the right time to get your achievement. By that struggle and patience, the ultimate outcome will be a remarkable achievement. Keep going under hard times without quit.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼