Is the yobit platform the best in terms of monitoring and trading currency rates ??? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Msh9

Is the yobit platform the best in terms of monitoring and trading currency rates ???

There are many members working in the trading platforms, including the yobit Do you find everything you need to trade and monitor currency rates on this platform or do you need to develop more than that ??

• +1 3

Yobit is a good trading platform, but unfortunately it lacks a lot of things, for me I cannot trade through Yobit, there are many currencies that I would like to buy and I do not find in Yobit, in addition to the fact that there is sometimes a big difference in prices between buying and selling in Yobit trading I wish these problems were solved.

• +4 1

yes youbit  is very good platform to trading your currency in very good way  

on a very low trading fees .It is very easy to uesd  and so profitable .

it provides you to protect your account .

Yobit is one of best trusted platform where you can invest you money and by trading you can get good profit..and also from cryptotalk you can get you reward at yobit in bitcoin satoshi and trade in any other coin.

@Msh9 For me it is considered a good platform because it contains a large number of currencies and a large number of traders, and it does not need any other activations or complications, as it is a light platform on the browser.

• +3 1

No doubt YOBIT is a good platform of tradings. It is a tursted forum on which anybody can work freely. Its trading fee is very low. Many people invest on this forum.

I didn't have ideal on the topi just because i am a beginner in the forum. I just started learning about crypto currency. But i will get to know more as i learn more about crypto talk. 

Yes Yobit is really am amazing trading site with best and efficient features. It has better transaction speed than other sites and It has much better security than all other trading sites. Many Trading pairs available at Yobit and many cryptocurrency are available tobtrade at Yobit. For me Yobit is the best among all othet trading sites.

• +3 1

Yobit is really safe and secured application that you can make your transaction easy and faster. It is most trusted by our members of the forum. Yobit gets its recognition from the easiness in its use and user friendly interface that would make your transaction a lot more easier than ever.

On 1/7/2021 at 3:13 PM, Msh9 said:

There are many members working in the trading platforms, including the yobit Do you find everything you need to trade and monitor currency rates on this platform or do you need to develop more than that ??

Indeed yobit is generally an excellent stage to exchanging your money awesome way

on an exceptionally low exchanging expenses. It is not difficult to use and is profitable
It keeps your account safe.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:13 AM, Msh9 said:

It depends on tastes, I have friends who like to operate with graphs in real time and yobit does not have it directly, but in the same way, yobit is the same as another platform, only with a very original interface, unlike the others that have the same pattern. design from what I see very good on the part of yobit always make a difference and efficiency.

On 07/01/2021 at 3:13 PM, Msh9 said:

yes dude there are lots of benefits of using crypto using yobit as I am also using it but for large-scale this is small exchange and people don't find the desired coins in it sometimes.

• +2 1

On 1/7/2021 at 3:13 PM, Msh9 said:

Dude for me youbit is good and I find it very much reliable because my needs are fulfilled by it but some people complains about less coins but it has less withdrawal fees at compared to many exchanges so I'm happy with it

It's one of the best ,to be honest with you it's not the first one of course but the majority like yobit exchange because they never ask for the verification process at all you can trade like you want without any problems not like other exchange 

For what I have here on this site and on yobit yes, in my opinion it is the best platform in terms of tracking and all kinds of businesses, on yobit it is the best site and platform for everything about sale and purchase.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not know my friend, I did not start working in trading, but according to my experience here, working with the mechanisms of earning needs sufficient experience from the person.

yes i found yobit the best forum for trading because there you can easily trade with the crypto currency and every currency is available in this forum and we can use it for the trading work and we use some other features of yobit also like investbox and rebo invest etc. 

I am not an expert , But I can say that the interface of the yobit platform is easy to understand and I can find everything I want in it, and it is also simple and does not contain many complications, and this is a good thing for all people who are new to the world of cryptocurrencies

My experience on the yobit platform is very comforting and I recommend it to all my friends since since I've been here, things are going as planned and when it comes to doing my currency exchanges, it provides me with everything I need within the reliability you need to do it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined the yobit platform not quite long, but from the little research I made about the yobit, I found that the yobit if not the best, then is among the best cryptocurrency exchange platform in the world with so many advantages over other platforms, this is my thought on this.

transaction easy and faster. It is most trusted by our members of the forum. Yobit gets its recognition from the easiness in its use and user friendly interface that would make your transaction a lot easier than ever.are fulfilled by it but some people complain about less coins but it has less withdrawal fees at compared to many exchanges so I I'm happy with it

Hello there was in some where do you beat platform is good in trading like I am using and my colleagues other colleagues are using this your Twitter account they are seem very happy about this platform and every platform has some flaws yorbit has for but compared to other platform the your platform is pretty good

For me, since I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies, I chose the yobit platform and I think it is very good in terms of ease of control and its good security system, as it is difficult to penetrate, but there is a problem in it, which is the absence of all kinds of digital currencies, which benefit us a lot in trading and investment

• +3 1

We can develop either on the Yobit platform or others. I entered this platform and I saw in it all the currencies I needed and everything I wanted, so I think it is a good platform and offers what we need.

It is a useful platform that provides a lot of information and increases experience for people, and we must work to develop this platform by increasing the number of useful comments and providing positive experiences and information.