Giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problem. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problem.

Yes mate. I am surely agreeing with you. Giving negative ratings definitely will not solve our whole problem. So many members are there like that they simply giving negative ratings to other's and it is not good to be always negative.

On 1/7/2021 at 3:12 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

My good members of cryptotalk forum i write this topic to remind us that our level of experience and knowledge about this forum and cryptowold varies from each other and because of that i think we should be correcting each other especially the newbies because they don't have much experience about cryptowold and only when we correct them they can learn faster to make there own good contributions.

Giving negative reactions to some members discouraged them so let us correct them first instead of giving negative reactions to as to encourage each other to carry out the task without much stress. Let us help each other so as to make the forum a better environment for learning and earning as well.

Hi my dear friend! How are you? I am hundred person agree with you.new members should be encouraged by giving them positive reaction instead of negative rating.i like your topic very much.if you like my comment then don,t forget to give me a 💖

Mathelda.j

9 minutes ago, Hussein 33 said:

Completely my friend, give negative feedbacks definitely will not solve the problem but must give rating well and achieve the purpose of it and wish success for everyone

Yes off course dear fiend! I agree with you.first of all you welcome at this platform.you will earn and learn from this forum.keep it up and focus on your work you will ne succeeded.don,t forget to react 💖 if you like my comment

Mathelda.j

Greetings to you my friends for me as a better beginner to be my positive assessments because I have sufficient experience to know what the results of the evaluation are spread but from my point I expect the positive assessment is better

Yes friends  if one of our seniors gives us a negative reaction, then we should not take it serious but try to do our work more hard. Yes, but we want our post to be successful, so we should work harder ۔

Individuals have an intemperate sum of works of art be that as it may presently now not a parcel that human creatures have desire for cash, at that point they educate them in tricks to wrap up the desire. And how they want that they might fulfill it He cheats on them withinside the call of enlistment charge That one thing, you've got to store the ultimate enrollment expenses and after that you just can do.

Absolutely right dear I am strongly agree with you the negative reputation does the not solution of the post you should gave the replay on the post and teach them their mistake.

Yes ..you're right and I am concur with you. Negative notoriety isn't the arrangement to the problem..there are number of ways to form another one get it at that point why as it were negative notoriety ??? ۔.I saw modern one making a few botches but Negative appraisals are not the reply to create them redress for the following time ..we ought to direct them delicately through delicate way courteously ..So continuously offer assistance each other on this supporting stage and give positive responds to encourage other in case someone's make botch at that point direct them tell them the correct thing adjust them rather than giving negative responds...

Dear friends, every post on the forum must be evaluated seriously.  The forum is relevant and useful and if you think the best post then of course give a positive reputation.  And give negative reputation to low quality and useless posts.  This will evaluate the correct post in the forum.  So you carefully research and evaluate each post.

You are right my friend, there are a lot of new members who post wrong things. We should provide assistance to the new members, not their frustration and despair as a result of giving them a negative reputation, but I advise all new members to go to the rules section and read it well so that they do not make such mistakes and thus some members speed up To give them a negative reputation

Yes, of course beginners need incentives and encouragement, but if their participation is unhelpful, it is necessary to give them a negative response 
Otherwise the quality of the forum will decrease 
Learning needs patience, and we have to have it. 
And we must help each other to make this forum of high quality

Of course, my friend, we have to learn, thanks to the guidance and observations of the senior members, we learn and recognize our mistakes
To learn, you must make mistakes
The important thing is that you reach the knowledge at the end

New members need all the motivation they can get from the experienced members. Giving negative reaction won't solve the problem we are in this forum but rather correct the problem. So whenever we see a bad post or comment, we can easily quote the post. And new member always follow the rules on crypto currenc.   

Yes you are correct and i agree with you mate. Giving negative ratings definitely will not the proper solution. We should give positive reactions on useful posts to encourage people.

Yes I agree with you when a newbie mistake then we should to give reply him or her. And we should to support and help of new members. We would not discouraged them by giving negative repotation. Newbie hurt from a negative reaction . So please help them .

Hi to everyone in my opinion when we see any thing wrong as a senior members we should have to give better advice and if possible give right way to solve this problem and never effect on anyone motivation with negative ratings 

Yes ofcourse  ,we will give the positive reacts because  other people  want to benefits from it and we are able to solve the while problem  that no one be ban and everyone  work and improve  there skills .

• +1 1

Right you are. I also saw a newbie posted a topic less than 100 character he had no idea about this and he got almost 20-30 negative points. We shouldn't do this at all. Specially members who had not reach 100 post we shouldn't give them negative reputations we should correct them and should give reputations to encourage them. Thanks for sharing your thought matte. 

Yes, my friend, you are really telling the truth, instead of giving negative assessments to people who have made mistakes, we must teach them and guide them to the right path, so that they do not make mistakes again. 

I completely agree with you, my friend. Negative evaluation will not solve the problem, but it will only affect the income of beginners, so I think it is better to provide advice and assistance to each other in terms of providing useful participation, especially for beginners in this field, because they are the people most in need of help.

You're right my friend. I  agree with you. Seniors you guide them and correct their mistakes. Newcomers need motivation if we just them negative reputation they will be upset. We should give them advices if they do any mistake. 

Whenever someone break the rules again and again then they should be negative rated. Otherwise we should support the members to improve theirself in crypto currency field. Negative ratings can be demotivated for a user. We should always help each other. 

Exactly, my friend agreed with you. Giving a negative reputation will create a new problem, which is destroying the morale of the members, especially if they are beginners, so I advise you to direct them and suggest solutions to improve their performance.

Yes dear we should live at this forum as a family. We should not use harsh word fir each other. Its our right to advice our junior and should give positive rating to them. Due to which our appriciated and the try next time to create more useful posts rather than earlier.

• +1 1

We must know that there are new members who do not have enough experience to write posts, so we must support them and not give them negative reviews because this will frustrate them, and let us always remember that we were all principals at the beginning of work in this forum