We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

We can earn money with getting knowledge easily.i am lucky to join this platform.it is very exciting and amazing platform.and useful information that can be useful when marketing of our post.

Yes my friend, Cryptotalk gave us a huge opportunity to learn as well as to earn. Knowledge is filled at every corner of this amazing platform. We just need to grab them. Plus, if we work hard following the proper rules then we will be surely benefited. Thank you. 

Edited by Zoya_88pie
I

Привет всем! Да я полностью согласен с вам, зарабатывать с помощью криптовалюты можно даже во время учебы и это даже удобно! Будучи я обычным студентом я зарабатываю на криптовалюте деньги даже во время учебы

On 1/6/2021 at 10:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

Yess you are right .crypto talk is the best platform where we can earn and learn at the same time.it is very helpful for everyone specially for students who don't pay their study fee.i am very happ to join this site

Absolutely right...this site keeps me in awe as it helps me to learn diverse things about crypto and making me to earn at the same time... It is just too lovely for me

Yes friend l am agree with you. I am also student of uni. In my field of study cryptotalk helping me a lot .From it l can learn and earn at same time. As l am student of CS so through ceyptotalk l can improve my typing speed. That is why l like cryptotalk. 

Hy my dear mate first of all welcome to this great forum and yes you are right we can earn and learn at the same time on this forum .it is very helpful and useful for the begginer members .it is great forum to learn English language at the cryptotalk.so it is clear that we earn learn same at this forum .

Hello friends ! 

Welcome to cryptotalk.

Earning and learning can be made at the same time .

Learning does not ends . Even when you are experts at something ther are people with more experience on the same thing . So earning with learning is a great thing.

Thanks

CryptoTalk is a platform where we can acquire both knowledge and money together.  So many thanks to the forum authorities. Especially this forum is very useful for the students.  Because working here increases their English language skills and their pocket money and achievement.

Yes dear friend you are very right that this cryptotalk platform is a very best platform for learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and to earn money and this forum provides a great opportunity that you can learn and earn at the same time.

My sturdy point is that we will do here and analyze thoroughly on the equal time i'm not terrified of this, that it not best gives us a threat to earn, but it makes us just to increase our information. Try to be tremendous constantly guide others .

Your experience is a bit shallow my friend , I see that you have not many posts yet, but I like your attitude towards this forum , it really deserves gratitude from us the members, and I would like to say that it is not only targeting the poor people, every one of us is in need of some extra income to pay for all the life's increasing expenses. I think all the people are affected by the shut down that is taking place and working on line seems such a good idea. 

O yess... We can learn and earn in this site. This site gives us valueable and effective learning things. Many problems are solved in this section. And new coming knowledge are master peace for our minds. So we can learn on this site and share our feelings with this and also earn what we want 

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 1/6/2021 at 10:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

Well said I'm one of members that enjoy learning different kind of experience and I want to have such rank in this platform I don't break any rules to miss this opportunity and if we talk about payment so it's really good for all members not only for me..

Yes of course you're right thare you're same work any time and crypto work every day to every day and every day profit straightforwardly send your account so your are learning everytim no time limits and no doubt it's such a awesome platform and I am newbie so usually a excellent work

• +5 1

Of course, we can learn and earn through our practice and learning of the English language and correct our grammatical and spelling mistakes, and by making money in this text.

• +5 1

I do not have practical experience on the Crypto Talk platform yet, but there are a large number of relatives and friends who are working on this platform and improving their financial conditions.

• +5 1

Yes, we will both learn and earn at same time from this gathering. I think this can be the leading highlight of this gathering. Able to do benefit and pick up information at same time. No other gathering pay you for posting there as it were this gathering did.

@ by Usman bhinder, yes we learned and earned at same time . beacaues we joined the cryptotalk for earning money and get experience but they we learned better skills of language and knowledge

Yes my dear this platform is very good, we can learn a lot from this platform.Especially from the platform, we can only speak English which is spoken very much all over the world these days.Which in my view, English is very much in today's times, so from here we can go to English and at the same time we can also earn money from this platform, which is very much for our life needs. 

Indeed we can earn and learn at the same time.  But we also should be able to teach some things to new joiners.  And our motto should be learn teach and earn at time same time . So keep posting always something new for us to learn. 

On this platform you can learn and earn. Some post are very useful in this platform  and give knowledge very much and if i talk about the enhancement o knowledge than it is easy to say that at a time you can earn or learn or can both....

On 1/7/2021 at 1:14 AM, Kashan khan said:

You are absolutely right that is a platform where you learn a lot about crypto currency and you are also paid along with it. 

There is a very simple platform where you are paid for commenting and posting. But the condition is that your post should be useful and informative.

My dear friend yes, you are right I am also happy to be here. I learn every day new and wonderful things that benefit me in addition to earning money and this is really. But we can also gain experience and knowledge in the cryptocurrency and also in learning the Englishlanguage and its development.The best way cryptotalk is helpful for us and it is the good forum.

It is fact that this forum is very useful for us.we can learn from this forum and also earn money.  This forum also improve our reading and writing skills.