We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

Yes it is very possible to earn and learn at the same time.and is the best thing for this platform. Just be positive and work hard to earn and learn at the same time 

I don't know about English skills, but in general I improve my writing skills, which is incredibly cool.  crypto talk is the best forum in my opinion.

yes bro you are right we can learn and earn at same time with the help of cryptotalk .this forum give us alot of knowledge and experience also it help us to better our english language.

Yes sir! You are absolutely right. This platform is much and more useful to boost our english grammar, understanding level and dictionary as well as communication skills. We can learn how to present our thoughts to others in well manner. This is best forum for those students who can't afford hostel dues and other expenses. They can easily manage their expenses using this forum.

Hello my friend, your words are correct and I agree with you, but before thinking about profit, we must gain useful information and knowledge and benefit others. Then there comes a stage by writing useful posts that will help beginners, this is my opinion, all the best for you my friend.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you.

Learning is the best way to be in order to improve our experience in the areas of trading and investment, through learning we have many good ideas that you can post in the forum, so we must learn more to get more opportunities

Good luck, may God reward you. 

Yes dear friend you are very right that to do work on this forum you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and can earn a lot of money from it and this forum provides a great opportunity to all the members that they can learn and earn at the same time and I am very thankful to this forum.

• +2 1

This is a useful post. We can earn as much as we can learn by working here I have gained knowledge and experience from this forum, so I also got money from here. This is a very helpful forum for students, you can make good money by spending a little time here. You can learn something good, you can get ideas about how to invest.

Yes you are right. We can do the both activities as well there. In this way this app is so useful for the students specially. Because they can learn about new things and in the same town they can earn money from this forum. 

So be careful about your posts and avoid from the scamming and cheating process to get more reputation points. And create useful posts and earn more money from there. And create posts with useful ideas and suggestions.

Yes we can. In the modern era, online platform gets us huge opportunity. We can learn something new idea and with this we can earn money to complete any kind of tasks. Cryptotalk is a platform where we can take those advantage with a simple method.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

true spectacular paying and the overall reading might be viable because of powerful one whacker and the general the whopper is the general cryptographic algorithms cackle. that it throws up the general deep to be told to just turn a profit the general money by way of making sensational helpful cites. the reason being sensational best and all paid chopines.

• +2 1

bosom buddy, crypto talk is a superb method to earn money in addition to teach.  it all improves your English grammar as well as will increase your knowledge so we will acquire wisdom along with gain at the same time.

A decent inquiry, dear, to acquire learning and benefit simultaneously, I welcome everybody to visit this stage, it is something astounding. It might appear to be troublesome from the outset, yet it is extremely simple on this site

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion the forum is the best place to learn the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies apart from making money to fulfill some daily requirements. Yes, income here is not considered income.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes,you are right. Cryptotalk gave us more benefits. We can earn money from this platform. We can gain more knowledge and information from this platform. We can improve our writing and reading skills. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. Must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. 

• +3 1

To learn and to earn is possible only on this forum  the Cryptotalk.Its one and only forum which give us both the opertunity at the same time. Their is knowledge of almost all field ,by  getting these information and shareing your views in the forum of a post you can earn too.

On 1/6/2021 at 2:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

I think this forum is one of the best in the world without a doubt, not only in terms of information of all kinds that we can find, but also in the human quality that is found here all the time. Because there are many people who know a lot, and without asking for anything in return they offer us their knowledge at the click of a button, it is just a matter of studying to learn a little more about the world of cryptocurrencies

• +3 2

This forum is the best place to learn the basic principles of cryptocurrencies and earn money at the same time.Crypto Talk is the main web based acquiring site of my life. I had no involvement in some other online site before this.

My dear friend, this is an online platform where you can gain knowledge as well as make money.  Many people are offering to work in crypto forums.  From here you can earn bitcoin and learn English language and learn about bitcoin.  This will help you gain knowledge.  I work and love this forum.

I agree with you friend. At the same time we can earn and receive education from the forum. In addition, we can gain proficiency in English through forum work. Thank you for working in the forum.

Absolutely my friend. You are right. Crypto talk is a best platform ever i seen. We work here not only earning money but also gaining knowledge and experience. And i think this is the best way to learn and earn. I love crypto talk. Thank you.

Of course, learning and benefiting from the forum is a very beautiful thing, and you also have to have English language skills in order for everyone to benefit from your participation and information as the language is very important in order for it to be the correct practical benefit.

• +2 1

Yes we can learn and earn at the same time by working on crypto talk.  Posting on Crypto talk gives you information about new things.  And if the reputation of this post is good, you also earn

Cryptotalk is a platform for extraordinary learning. From here we can learn different kinds of lessons. knowledge should be kept hidden and spread among the people, but it will increase. Here you can take different ideas of different types of content. This is very helpful platform. Here we can get earn with education.

Yes my friend your posts was appreciative and I agree from your post. On this platform we can earn and learn both on the same time. It is very unique opportunity of learning and earning on the same time. We should have to understand early post and pick good thing which can help to increase our knowledge.