We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

Yes, my friend, in this forum you can gain experience, knowledge and money at the same time, but you must focus well on this forum and not make mistakes.

You are right  I am also a student who is gaining knowledge along with earning on this great forum.  This is a great forum.  We can meet our needs by working on it and earning money.

yeah,you are right. From this forum,we can earn money and also learn money. Although this money is not enough, but its great for a person part time job. Hopefully it will help us. 

You are absolutely right friend! This but allows us to learn many things in all aspects and expand our knowledge and at the same time generate income. The truth is that this forum is great, it is a kind of school where we earn money!

• +2 1

Thanks for telling  us that in this we know all the rules of cryptocurrencies instead of earning money we learn the knowledge  about cryptocurrencies  use in the world and we also earn from it.

Cryptotalk platform provides this excellent oppertunity where we can learn a lot along with earning money at the same time. On this platform we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency. By working on this platform, our English grammar is very good and our mistakes are corrected. This is a platform where we can learn a lot at the same time with earning.You just have to abide by its rules and not violate them.

You are right mate. We can earn and Learn many things at the same time. I'm a student and i need money to bear my educational expenses. So that i join at this platform to earn extra money. But when i join this platform i found that i can earn not only money but also this platform gives me knowledge which i can use for in trading, investing and i can also join many bounties and airdrops.             

• +2 1

I am very happy to be on this forum, I am here spending a lot of time reading and learning, that we are learning a lot about cryptocurrencies, in addition to that I can earn some money for my daily needs.

Of course, my friend, we can earn and learn at the same time because this forum is the best forum for gaining information on cryptocurrencies and knowledge also from experts in this forum forum because we can create topics

On 1/6/2021 at 11:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

. I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

This is why if you have any friend who has less idea about crypto or want to learn with earning then ofcourse this is the best forum .. Again you are right that here if you work with patience then you can learn english too fluently..

On 1/6/2021 at 10:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

Yes, crypto talk is much useful for all of us.

Especially for those who’s are weak in english grammer.

so why not to use this forum to improve our english.

this is the best platform

where our seniors woll guide the right direction towards our destination.

Be patient

and 

Be relaxed 

You will improve. 
And hve faith.

One day you will tell your story how you become so successful

With cryptotalk it is possible to learn about cryptocurrencies and to know how each process will work within the forum is excellent, I really like the way in which we can make money with cryptotalk, I find it fun that we can earn fractions of bitcoin simply by talking and debating the issues that most suit us, it is excellent. 

Welcome dear this beautiful platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yes it's a great platform that makes us learn and make money at the same time . Good luck everyone. 

Really dear friend this platform is great opportunity of learning and earning.if we pay proper and appropriate time to our work than we could be benefited from both aspect of earn and learn.

You are absolutely right. We can earn and learn at the same time. Cryototalk is the best forum which is providing it's members to work efficiently by sitting at their homes. We can earn good money by working at this forum. In addition to this, it enables us to get plenty of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

You are right that this is a great forum through which we can get knowledge and get money .

If people work good on this platform then they get a large amount of money from this forum.

With the help of cryptotalk we can earn and learn at the same time without having to do much just by taking part in the activities of the forum. This is a great forum indeed and thanks for making this possible for us

I think you are right.  I agree with you this platform is a very good platform.  For those who are completely complete, those who are not affordable, they use this platform to find sources of income.  The best thing about this platform is that you have given weight to crypto talk, you can learn a lot about it and you are earning income as well.  If we work hard we need to work hard we will succeed I have worked on many platforms but I have not found a platform where you can earn as well as learn.

You are absolutely right that this forum is the best place or let me say the place of opportunities as it gives us many many opportunities like to earn and learn at the same time and we can get experienced here by just getting indulge to the posts and topics .

You are right, It is very good forum for everyone that make learn and earn at the same time. I learn and improve our English and experience or knowledge. It is helpful forum for poor students and during the corona. I am very thankful to crypto talk. God luck.

The best site I've ever made money on is Cryptotalk .  It is very easy to work here.  I am able to work in a very comfortable way here.  In this forum I can earn money as well as gain knowledge at the same time.  So I think this is the best forum..

This is true, working on the CryptoTalk forum is very useful because we improve our knowledge about cryptocurrencies well, and I see it as a catalytic place to make an effort to achieve our goals, and do not forget that we are making money for experiments in this field.

• +2 1