Remember your aim when you try to quit - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tauseef Ahmed

Remember your aim when you try to quit

This time is difficult for us on crypto talk forum as there are policy changes on the forum. I was disappointed myself seeing there are no reputation points awarded by the people. As a beginner, it is a huge blow that has lessened my confidence, decreased my morale and energy level is declined as well. But I have to decide if I can quit it for a reason that could be just for a short term. I thought I can do better improving my content that I post, making more informative and useful comments or even creating new topics. Not only the beginners but also the other crypto talkers should support one another selflessly to make things better. It is because we all have certain targets and goals to achieve here. We all should respect each other's passions and aims. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 7
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

@Tauseef Ahmed You're right, the pay-for-likes comment has been reflected in the rate of engagement with posts, but let's focus on creating more topics and responses because there is a great opportunity for us to make bigger profits than before in light of the bitcoin price increase than before.

• +3 1

Hy buddy you are absolutely right 

There is a hard work motivation and goal of life behind the every successful person....... We faced alot of disappointments during our work and personal life but our smart work overcome it easily so never quit in your life try to learn things with your full concentration by engaging yourself with your work try to set small goals again and again this is the basic rule of life

• +2 1

Those members are not strong members who quit any task before completing and still we are in progress and there is long way still to achieve our goals and it not suited us to quit right now. 

It is time now to motivate others and to promote this platform everywhere.

Many members are discourage due to low payment and due to new policy and have quite their jobs which is not good at all and your words have great intent to motivate the people and they should work even harder. Quiting is not an option rather than u must remember why did u join it and focus on your goal and all these would lead u to a better future.

Yes my friend, I agree with you. This is a time when we are working on this platform, but no member rates on our posts on this platform. At the moment there are no members who are reacting to each other's posts because they do not get paid to make a reaction. But we should not be discouraged like that we should all keep working hard. When we continue to work hard, we will get to learn a lot from here, which will prove very important for us. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, friend, you have done a very good thing, we should remember the purpose we have for you, you should keep your life moving forward, it should work for years so that we can reach our destination easily. 

I agree with brother we all need motivation and energy to do our

best.But changes are also a part of  every thing.we need to do 

very well in a smater way.And be a inspiration for others to follow 

in thier difficult time.

• +1 1

Don't be depressed by UPS and downs of forum 

Policies have been changed 

Your payment is given by reputation 

One thing I Tell u that if you will work hard 

People will gives u positive rating 

Kindly do work with sincerity and hard work 

I am sure you will successfull one day 

Kindly Don't leave this forum 

It's best ever forum I have ever seen 

It's really great forum to explore and run

There are also many members who do not want to react to the payment of useful posts.  It is really a kind of selfishness.  Due to which the interest of many members is declining because there is no reaction to their posts. But now there are some number of members on the platform who are giving reactions to useful posts every day.  We should not be discouraged because there are still many who have reacted to the useful posts just for them we have to move forward.  What has happened? Others are not giving reputation in the post like selfish people. Why should we be disappointed?  We will move forward. Because we still have many members on this platform who are dutiful.

You are right we must remember our aim. I was very bored after posting 100 in the beginning. Because I am a university student and I have to prepare for the final exams, and that's why I can't spend much time on cryptocurrencies, but then I dared and  I thought about my aim. For now, I can't post twenty a day because I'm busy, but I still post as much as I can. 

• +2 1

Dear friend, I know that there are situations that make your confidence very shaky, but I would like to advise you to quit smoking and I think this is the biggest gain for you

• +2 1

If you thought that you want to quite the crypto talk then one thing you should remember that your aim is important for you and don't quit it.

Never quit your aim

ups and downs are the part of life

Good or bad times are also part of our life if you have bad time at any situation then don't quit your aim and remain calm or be patient 

after some time that bad days of your life went away and good days comes to your life when you enjoy your aim

so be patient and focus on your aim or goals 

• +2 1

I appreciate your post, you used useful sentence jn your post. 

Definetly aim is important in life . Without aim life is useless. 

My aim of life is to adopt digital currency and learn about it's every critical thing's

Hello dudes

Please and please endeavor, made up your mind, have the courage and determined yourself that you are  here not  just to earn but  to learn about crypto currency and other's stuff also because I believe crypto currency is the future money so the time is now and here right in your palms , it's now left for you to judge..

Even if you earn lots of money , don't forget that knowledge is the key to everything..

Please stay Positive

Stay clean

Hello members of crytotalk we are all expected to do necessary thing in this plaform before you you quit, and also attempt to your questions expectedly. Because this will give you more strength in answering your next questions

Numerous individuals are debilitate because of low installment and because of new arrangement and have very their positions which isn't acceptable at all and your words have incredible expectation to rouse the individuals and they should work significantly harder. Quiting isn't an alternative as opposed to u should recollect for what reason did u go along with it and spotlight on your objective and all these would lead u to a superior future.

I will only advice no one to quit.even if things are not going the way we had wanted.a winner doesn't quit when things is not in favour of us patience is the key.you dnt earn much today doesn't mean you will not earn tomorrow.we just need to work harder to make a better tommorow.

Thansk for sharing this with us mate . This was a really helpful for all the members and especially newbies like me . This topic motivated me to not give up . We should always have a fixed goal and we shoud work hard to achieve it .

Dear brother you have posted very well. This is quite motivational. It is good, do the members motivate so that they work well on cryptotalk and do not feel disappointed. 

• +2 1

It is a very good thing that you have mentioned you in the topic. We shouldn't quite to struggle for our goal or aim. If we are disappointed then we should listen to that people who are helping us and guiding us about the right pathway.

• +3 1

I think quitting is not the solution of any problem., if you are feeling difficulties regarding your tasks then try to focus  on your mistakes , improve your skills to get rid of the hurdles. Yes the forum's policies keep changing we should try to set our mind sets regarding these policies. If we are committed with our work then nothing can stop us I think . Thank you. 

This is a very interesting post because I have my hopes up and i have set a goal for my self to meet so no matter the difficulty or challenge i would be facing on this cryptotalk platform i won’t quit because winners don’t quit

You are right, as stopping payment in return for providing support has affected the activities of members and made the majority feel frustrated and disappointed, but we must not stop. We must continue our work more actively and try to cooperate together to achieve gain and experience with our work in this forum.

• +4 1