Remember your aim when you try to quit - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tauseef Ahmed

Remember your aim when you try to quit

welcome

The important thing is not to let negative thoughts affect our business or on our path to success, and we always try to create new topics and make useful posts and focus on the positive side only.

Its quite obvious that sometimes we do face some difficulties in this forum which do make some members feel as if they can't cope anymore and so making them ready to give up and quit,but at that moment let's try to remember the gains and benefits we'll get from here if we're patient,we van actually gain a lot so let's try to be patient and always remain strong

Work hard so your success creat a noise.when you become silent it means you start your carer in difficult time.befor every storm there will be a silent.

Yes, as a result of the development witnessed by the countries of the world and the control of the Internet over most of our lives, it has greatly contributed to the spread of the concept of cryptocurrencies and their circulation in some areas of life in some countries that allow dealing ... easier and faster than paper money in commercial transactions ... are not subject to To any authority and therefore there is no need to pay taxes .. We will soon see that all these currencies possess a large part of the world.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Thanks dear. You spoke well. It is important for all of us to have more knowledge about this. We work in this forum. If we can make a good post, it can increase our earnings. That can enhance our reputation. Basically, there are many online sites where we can make money. One such online site is Cryptocurrency. I joined here a few months ago. I can earn a good amount here. Basically, if you leave this forum, you will be wrong. Because, here you are getting a lot of benefits. As such you are getting the benefit of investing here. I would say, set your goals then, you work. If you want me to leave, your goal may be hindered.

You are right, my friend. In all trades there are ups and downs. You have to be patient and have a sense of prediction in order to know when to act.

As for me, my friend, I still give reviews, because I find it evidence of the quality of the post, and it encourages us to create more good comments and topics, so we have to support useful posts with positive evaluations and support each other.

My friend, life is sharing. We must display our duty and act sincerely, especially if work provides us with free information and some money, it is a process of exchanging interests, and it is good that this be done with sincerity, and if we act sincerely, our work will be evaluated according to what we deserve.

38 minutes ago, Imanoo said:

My friend agreed with you about the change in the payment system, but we have to work together to provide what is always useful in order to achieve profits, especially when the bitcoin price increases than it was

We must comment a lot to earn what we want, if we make the 20 publications a day, we will have a moderate income, that helps me a lot to have money to buy some things, you have to be supportive and always be optimistic. @Imanoo

Absolutely right my dear. We should not forget our aim.Why we are here and why we are working hard? We should question ourself.Then It will be a matter of fact if we think we can't fulfill our aim after giving enough afford then we can quite

I agree with you that, Dear Friend, members should help each other through positive feedback that will help members work better and more confidently than before

• +1 1

You are right friend now all members of this forum are facing the tough time because we are not getting the handsome amount of the money and we are not getting good reputation due to the changes of the forum policy but I hope this tough time will be ended on day.

Definitely correct mate. Very well said mate. Such a motivating words. Cant never ever exit from here while reading this. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. 

• +2 1

It is always important to remember before starting something that why you started this thing and so is the case, when you want to quit something then remember your purpose that why had you started that thing. One more question is also important when you are quitting and that is: have you achieved your purpose?

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, when we have a goal we must strive to achieve and face all the difficulties we encounter and not withdraw at the first stumbling block we face, and here in this forum when we do not get a good reputation for our post, we must try again and include useful and important information in order to succeed.

• +3 1

This may be an incentive for us to exert more effort and gain more experience, thus sharing more attractive and useful posts and comments, then everyone will send you a positive evaluation.

Yes, my mate, I approve. This is a time when we are working on this website, but there are no member ratings on our blogs. There are currently no participants who are responding to each other's posts and they are not paying to do so. But we should not be discouraged; instead, we should all want to work hard. We will learn a lot from here if we want to work hard.

We must pay attention to important topics, give them worthy interactions, adhere to the rules and not depart from the topic at hand 
Good day for everyone

Yes but some times you are tired and you have no motivation at all but at that time tou need positive people  they give you positive vibes and they motivate you but i pray one should never have to face this time.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

hello dear one I hope you are all good and doing great on this platform firstly I want to tell everyone who is working on this platform I personally think that the difficulties are the part of our life and every field of life so I think we need to be e patients cal and hard working person in every field of life then we will be success ful Swami one news to focus on their AIMS rather thn quit this platform 

• +4 1

On the contrary, my friend, there should be a lot of motivation for us because we get the benefit and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies through the cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I totally agree, my friend
We have to accept the facts as they are and our spirits must be raised every time we are shocked.

We must do our best to help each other and I want to tell you what a wonderful title, my friend, well-chosen.

Good luck.

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend, I believe that cooperation and teamwork gives fruitful and beneficial results for all. We must help each other and strive to gain a good reputation because it is essential for success.

• +5 1

hello friend I am agree with you we should remember why we are for joining this platform and we should not wait it we should just working on this platform slowly and steadily in that way we will able to earn a lot of money because number of people here who earned handsome amount on daily basis

• +4 1