Stop copying titles and information - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Plagiarism is strictly prohibited in cryptotalk. Always post unique posts which are different from the posts which are already posted here. Use of Google translator is also banned in cryptotalk. In order to earn from this platform you have put some effort. Read the rules and regulations thoroughly.

@Brandonsaw it is not right to copy title and posts from others.  If you copy from others then from this it is better to not create posts because when you copy from others your post also deleted and your account also suspect of ban. 

This is very important information.  Because one of the rules of this forum is that other people's posts cannot be copied.  Then we will not be able to learn anything from this forum.  If someone copies the title and information, he will get a negative reputation for it. Besides, his ID is likely to be banned.

My dear friend, that is true as we can see many topics has same title. But I think most that mistakes are made by the beginners who don't know the rules of the forum, and also don't know the way of avoiding the duplicate topic. I always recommend them to use searchbox before creating any post to check the topic already been posted or not.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes my friend. Although I haven't worked here for a long time, as long as I've worked, I've been trying to reply to new posts. And I have tried to discuss those topics with my seniors, or with new members. But as I have seen many times while working, the same type of topic comes up again and again. It seems to me then that I have talked about such topics before. And such topics have been re-used in this forum before. Then I became confused as to whether I would reply or not. So I think we should add new topics, we should not copy old topics.If you copy the same topic over and over again, there is really nothing to say about them. So I think we should think about something new. We need to make sure that old things are not copied over and over again.

Hello everybody I would like to say that stop copying content and information from other try to write your own content. airfield keep copying content and information from other you will be banned by the owner.copying is strictly not allowed in crypto talk   try to create a creative content.

I think I have come up with a similar situation. It's a complete waste of time. If the topic get deleted the users who commented on the topic will get affected too. They may only checking the usefulness of that topic because they didn't know whether it is a duplicate one or not. So be aware while creating topics,search your topics to avoid duplication.

Yes you are right bro we should not copy post of the other members we should try that we can make our own post that's good and useful. If we can copy and paste of the other member then it is a risk that our account can also be banned so be careful for copy and paste. It is very bad thing you just take time and write your useful and informative post which people get benefit and knowledge.

Try to write your own post this is the best way to earn money because this is beneficial for us.

• +2 1

Most of the individuals do like this, duplicate somebody post and after that make some little changes on it and after that glue it. And a few individuals copy other individuals title and make its possess substance. Which isn't a great propensity and thought.

My dear mate as you know that copying is a fully against to the rules of cryptotalk. We should avoid from it and make posts by ourselves. If we goes against the rules we will banned. Be careful about it dear.

Crypto talk is give us good information and knowledge and experience and also we skill English language on this platform.as the rules of cryptocurrency we could not copy title of others member.this is not good for us.we do all with his mind and confidence.

Yes, this is one of the biggest problems on the site, but the mediators do not spare any effort to combat it. They delete the duplicate and warn those who copy and paste, and then if the matter is repeated, they block it.

Dear Friend! Crypto forum is really helpful for us. It is a good platform to learn about crypto currencies. It takes some effort, hard work, think and then write. 

Best of luck. 

On 1/6/2021 at 8:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

Hello dear I have also read some posts which have the same meaning but the words are different. I think we should also avoid of that. Because it wastes time of the members. 

If a person could not post new topic then he has another option to comment on others post. Thanks. ❤

In fact, whenever we know something good about this subject, we can easily learn something good about this subject because we can understand a lot of things because the purpose can explain a lot to us, then we can know something good here because if we know something good about this subject.  If we can stop then we need to know a lot here because the new members here don't know anything good about it then if they know something good here it will be easier for them then they can do something good

Thank for your sense of reasoning,I think you should not duplicated any body work, because it takes a time to set and think very well before he can be able to write good topic for him self,And also doing that will implicate you,so it very obvious for you to copy some body works and repost it to the members of the forum.

I agree with you. My advice don't use copy paste because it is very bad first we should follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important.

On 1/6/2021 at 8:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

Yes you are right. First o all we should need to read the rules and regulations carefully.

Copy and paste in cryptotalk leads to violation which is causing account ban.

Stealing is a crime . About cryptotalk privacies there will be restricted if don't follow the instructions.

We should have to express our ideas and knowledge about cryptotalk and cryptocurrency that will be beneficial for us to earn more and get valuable reputation and good response

Copying and paste is a big crime here. We should try and avoid that or else you will be ban from this platform. Create your own topics and post things that are beneficial to the forum 

Yes dear friend your post is very well and you should not copy paste or spam the others post because it is the violate of rules and in this way you will be banned from this forum so to be very careful and always make the quality posts.

Yes your right and I appreciate you to mentioned that. 

Someone who copy the title should be punished from mederator and banned 🚫 account

Dear you are right the people are copy and paste and our posts also become to remove. Therefore we should not give reply on the same topics.  Because same topics become to deleted. 

Yes its absolutely right, it's better to not repeat titles so as to avoid deleting the post, and a few members resort to repeating titles that prompted with great admiration and interaction by members.😍

Yes mate many time i see my posts doesnot appears now i came to know that this is the reason why its happens but the worst thing is we cannot know that rather this is a repeated post or not so we should avoid them.

My friend it is a wastage of time to create the topics that are already present on this forum. If we create the post on that topics that are repeated our post will be deleted. So avoid to create similar topics.