Useful advice for beginners - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

The advancement for newcomers here is that you will not comment on any group unnecessarily. If you do not comment on any wrong topic, your account will be ruined.  If you do, you will not be able to make any kind of income. You will be in such trouble and your account may be banned, so always look at the useful comments and work by looking at the posts. Thank you for commenting.

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Hard work is key to success. This forum makes you able about crypto currency trading and exchanges.

Thank you so much for the tips you mentioned, of course by spending time in this forum there’s so much to gain as experience and knowledge and the more time and effort you put the more you gain benefit.

Hello friends i am new here,Hopefully, there will be a time when newcomers will know something better, they will be able to do better here, because if they follow the rules, they will be able to do better here.  I think because they can have a good sense of responsibility here, they can only get something good. Whenever they can do something good, they need to be filled with hope. Thanks for read my comments

As a new member of this forum you have to follow the rules and regulations which are no copying and pasting no multiple accounts and no plagiarism 

I am also beggner give me a advise how to work on cryptotalk in easy way.?I feel easy when I use this plate forum to earn.I have no experience about this.I want to learn about this.

Beginners must follow this platform rules and regulations 

Dont post any contents on this platform that is against this platform rules 

Post here quality and creative contents on this platform 

Dont copy paste others 

Dont use any automations to this platform 

Post here quality and informative topics 

Greetings to you. And thank you for sharing with us this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members, especially new members. I completely agree with you that this forum is one of the best sites for gaining skill, knowledge and information in addition to earning money.

I want to share some useful information with the new members they should to complete their work with honesty and one thing more I want to tell you that they should not to copy the text from any source because this is against the rule of this forum best of luck and do your best my friends

• +3 1

Nice information thank  you for sharing this , i'm getting a brand skills and knowledge after i joined here and I'm enjoining it ! Any way i hope i can do better at future pleas professional keep support and teach us the beginners .

I have the same opinion about cryptocurrencies, so for the future I think that we will buy our needs using cryptocurrencies and therefore we must gain a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, and CryptoTalk is one of the best platforms that give us experience, information and money at the same time.

• +4 1

Thank you for your important words.Many thanks to all of us who are new here for learning so many important things from you.The more you advise us, the more we will benefit.We are new to you optimistic Thank you.

My dear friend it's some good and helpful information I thought it would help beginners in this forum thank you for your efforts on this forum to help for two.

I have an advice for all the upcoming members, so they should study the rules of this forum as soon as they come. If they want to be successful on this forum then they should work on it according to the everyday of the forum. 

First of all, you should know about the rules and regulations and follow them. After this you invest more time here.Read the topic carefully and then comment on this. Your comment should be meaningful and relevant to the topic.

I think, you will have an occasion any time novices can realize one thing far better, they will be able to carry out far better the following because if they will stick to the principles, they will be able to carry out far better the following. I completely agree with you friend you have provided a very good platform for sake of knowledge and earning we have learn very conservative knowledge and experience.

thank you friend for guiding me as I am newbie it helped me alot I will surely follow the rules and regulation of this forum

A very important topic, my friend, we have to work hard to gain the many skills, experiences and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies and encrypted talk. We have to be patient because the future of cryptocurrencies is a very bright future that will give you a good reputation, many knowledge and experience, and return you the money that you produce with your hard work.

All the best my friend

• +1 1

I agree with you, my dear friend, as knowledge is important in life in order to reach success and achieve our goal. In this forum, we not only get money, but also information by communicating with each other.

Well advice's for the beginners are 

Invest time for learning about cryptoworld as much as you can.

Learn the rules of forum some of which are listed below

Never copy

Make useful post and also create strings topic of discussion. 

Don't talk irrelevant.

I must say as junior senior or starter all members must be careful in doing posts and comments so as avoid copy paste and don't stole a single word from any post just try to write to the point. 

You should ensure that you follow all the rules and regulations of the forum as a beginner. This is because you will lose a lot and probably get banned if you don't do things correctly. So you need to adjust and make sure that you obey the rules.

Thank you, my friend, for your interest in this matter and for providing support and advice especially for beginners to know the importance of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them well before starting to work with them to increase our opportunity in the ability to deal with new posts and learn from mistakes and experiences in this wonderful forum that helps us to know and learn in the form Optimal to acquire the skill, progress towards success and profit appropriate for your work and diligence

I think being careful is not very bad. Because if you get banned or blocked due to not following the rules or for not being careful. So at early stage we should maintain coolness to pass these critical stages.

• +2 1

I will advise you that work hard on this forum and get succeed. This forum is for needy people's. This forum is very best for students to earn and learn about crypto currencies. Crypto currency are coming popular day by day. Makes our posts useful and helpful to the other members. Makes our posts attractive.

• +4 1