Useful advice for beginners - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

There are many people who steal posts and slightly modify them instead of searching for information or reading comments to achieve the largest possible knowledge and share after
Don't do this. Collect information to gain reputation, knowledge and money with your effort

My friend, you said good words, and I am helping a new worker, the cause of a new worker will know a lot from this. I am an important consultant for a new worker ... Welcome to you. I think it is a special necessity for a new worker. You see every condition of this work. You strive to understand well this work. Follow every requirement. You will not do anything other than the law. You see writing from an old worker. Then you write well and new. So you stay strong. But. You will not transfer any writing from another. If you do this with me, you find a lot of money and be popular with people.

Welcome my dear buddy. Welcome in crypto talk. As a member of crypto talk undoubtedly you are a lucky parson because now you are special from common peoples.so as a member of crypto you have to follow all the rules and regulation of the forum. Never do the Forbidden works here. Work with patients and honesty.                   

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for your lovely welcome and for your useful advice. I thank the organizers of the forum for their work in making the forum and helping us increase knowledge and gain money. I hope to become an active member in the forum someday

Well in the recent times a very big amount of members have joined this platform recently. And they are staying there just greed of money. So I have a suggestion for them to follow the rules and regulations to get reward. Otherwise it's quite risky for you.

It is true. Since I joined this forum, I have good and useful information about the use of cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them. I am making an effort to gain more information and experience, especially from expert members.

The beginners who come here again in this Cryptotalk platform I can only say that they comply very well with the rules of the forum so that they do not have any problems because if we do things very well we can have great successes.

Hello my dear friends,I hope you will be fine. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information. This fourm is really good. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. It payment is 100 here. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm. 

Thank you

Useful advise for every new comer is that always obey the rules which are mention in this platform. If you will destroy them then definitely you will get banned so its the most important thing here and other thing is that work hard here and never lose hope. If you ever lose hope you can't work with patience. So be Brave and have a best time here.

Hi friend, you have stated your theory very nicely.  New members of this forum should follow this information.  In particular, it would be beneficial for them to look at the rules of the forum by looking at the pin post.  I am also a new member of the forum so I benefited a lot from your post.Thanks

The beginners should follow the rules and regulations of this site.They must not copy others comments. beginners should follow their seniors. And they have to create useful and informative posts.

All right, my friend, I am new to this forum and started working a few days ago, but before we started working, I read a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, about this forum, how to work, and now I think I am doing well.Now I continue to work in the forum and also to read information about this forum and take advice from experts in the forum

My advise is that you should read the rules first and learn them. And you should post the comments according to the rules because if you do not follow the rules your comments will be deleted.

• +1 1

Good evening, my new friends in the forum, you must read the question well before posting any comment, and you must not copy another's answer and put it so that you have an opinion that you share with people and benefit from it. Thank you.

Thank you so much for giving this information to all the new commers here. That is reality and that all the newcomers including me needs information about this forum. Because if we have much information then we will work according to rules and regulations.

I agree with you, my friend, really. It is a useful forum that provides us with more of what we offer him in terms of knowledge, experience and money. So I advise beginners patience in the first period and with days you will get used to working otherwise think positively. If not for the forum, you would not know anything about cryptocurrencies. A bright future with success

• +1 1

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. My advice for beginners is here. We should post any information for other. Other new beginner have to share our experience to other new beginner.

You are right the new comer spend a lot of time in this forum so that they can  learn as much as it is necessary that also they should not keep on watching the topics in just one section.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information especially for newbie.  You must adhere rules and regulations.  You work sincerely and gain knowledge and experience.  You can earn money.  

Thanks mate for these guidelines.

I will certainly act upon these guidelines and try to give my best.

And I also want to become a successful person here.

So for this purpose I am working hard.

I agree with you, my friend, and I want to advise everyone to be patient so that they get the most benefit from this forum and that they make useful posts so that they are counted for them.

There are many advices for begginers but the most important one is that we should avoid from abide by the laws of forum which are very important for long time working here.

I'm a novice here, yet I acquired a great deal through what I saw. I encourage all fledglings to peruse the guidelines and comprehend them prior to beginning anything and hold fast to all the standards and not abuse them and not reorder from others and write in the necessary language just and I encourage you to be patient and not capitulate to disappointment and misfortune to have the option to make progress and benefits.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes of course my dear friend I agree with you. Useful advice for beginners is here. Following the rules of crypto currency is very important to success.

If you want to know from me, I would say the most useful advice for those who are new members is to share the knowledge with everyone.  If you violate all the rules of the forum while working in this forum, you will be fired...