Useful advice for beginners - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

First of all, you have to follow this daily and the police, on the second number you do not copy paste, on your number you have to do your work with honesty, on the fourth number you have to work with Proper and Complete Information. After that whatever work you have to do is to do Proper Delhi and Routine Voice 

Dear fellow thanks for sharing this valuable information and I advised to all the beginners that they should follow the rules of this forum and always make the quality posts and always use simple English and vulgur language to do comments and if you do not follow the rules you will be banned from this forum.

• +3 1

Dear Friend! If you don't have proper knowledge about any thing you will do your best in your work. You should work hard to make good profit and regulation . Work hard to achieve success. 

• +1 1

Welcome all beginners,

I am glad that you have asked a good question. first of all, follow the rules and regulations of this forum you need to take care of the quality of posts. And such topics are possible with hard work, so hard work and honesty are the root of success in the forum.     Thanks

• +3 1

Greetings, good advice you are giving in your publication to new users of the cryptotalk platform. these are the most important when starting within the forum and a fundamental part is read the forum rules

This is often an awfully enlightening posts, i concur with you, each newbies ought to examined the rules to begin with, after that they can center on this forum. If they need to got to be succesful part in this gathering they ought to make instructive posts and take after the rules, that's all they require but more critically they can learn more approximately crypto in this forum.

Hello friends I'm new bie here. And this useful information helps me to work in this forum. And I'm very thankful to all of you by suggesting your replies I work here. And I hope I'm working here by following all steps of this forum.

Dear friend welcome to you on this forum .First make 100 posts after that 20 per day and after a week you will able to get money and follow the rules band regulations and never use copy paste material and respect others member.

Thanks buddy for this advice. Yes I know that this forum is a learning and earning site.People can learn about cryptocurrency and keep the world and earn money at the same time.So we should spend our time as much as we can so that we can achieve the best success from here

Yes my dear friend you are right My one most advice is that whenever you work on this platform, you work hard and work hard and continue to do real work. One thing you have seen on this platform is that if you comment on any topic, then when you open your body about that topic then it is very beneficial for you because when you comment, it is very easy.  

If you are a beginner try not to be greedy for money

Most of the people join cryptotalk to make money but progressively you will understand that you will also enjoy learning new things.

Try to be patient and you should have a mind too hard work.

Hello my dear friend welcome to this plateforum 

My dear friend before starting you have to get some knowledge about this plateforum because any thing is start with some information

We hve always follow the rules at this plate forum rules are same for the new begnners or hero member.so we have to careful.

I want to tell you my dear new members in this forum you should read the rules and regulations of this forum to become a good member and you should follow them also because if you will follow the rules ypu will never get the banned by moderators and you will work smoothly in this forum and your reputations and ratings will be good and your income will also increase in some days  you have to learn before to work here  because if you will work hard here you will get the rewards also by this forum and you can also learn about the trading and with trading you can earn money a lot of in some days for the future so try to read the the rules and follow them.

• +2 1

Hey, I agree with you.you have provided very useful information here. Follow the rules of the forum.this forum is very great opportunity for earning and learning.the most important thing for beginners is that they can learn more things and know different things

• +2 1

I am also new here but I have observations of mine that. If we follow the rules of cryptotalk and learn from the seniors who are working here very hardly and there is very important to know that this is the best online earnings platform i have ever seen. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Well, First of all a newcomer must have to know about this forum and it's terms and condition. Also, have to know a transparent idea about it. He can find out several kind of task which want to do. Most important it is that, He should be take to help from experience  ones. 

I need as far as a tip-off all of the learners found in the overall meeting place who before fashioning whatsoever berth, wipe off any cognition which spots need to be mapped out within a week of a very good reprimand consisting of other people thoughts. You have to make an office according to so the general rules along with regulations going from the spectacular facility, once you adam, this year's position also will demonstrate impending a different plus helpful.

I will advice the beginners to strictly to the rules and regulations that govern the platform. Research and create new topics that is useful to the forum and start earning and learn about cryptocurrency be patient and work hard 

First of all, I welcome you to this forum, I will kindly advise you to learn more knowledge about this platform, and move closer to the seniors members in order to make more information about this platform

Hello dear friend, I am very new too, I have just reached the first 100 posts and I can say that I have learned a lot.We can gain reputation if we choose the topic and make useful comments and research on it.We must observe the rules and express our own free opinion to avoid taking negative report action.

Yes, you are very useful, I got to learn a lot from you because I am working here as a newbie and I do not have any experience but I hope that the help of seniors like you and their rules  I'm gonna do great work from here.

When you talk about your crying lation, you are absolutely right Because wherever we work, there are some instructions, some rules have to be followed, other wise, we cannot do that work if we do not follow them. 

My advice to newcomers is that if they work properly we can make a lot of money from here.  And they need to know the rules first.The rule of this forum is that they will first make 100 comments and then start their income by making 20 comments per day.

It is sure that we can see a better future in this platform. Make sure you are protecting it by obeying the rules and regulations of this platform very strictly. Don't be very lazy , always do your work on your time.

Despite the fact that we can bring in cash, the facts confirm that there is additionally a limit with respect to what we can create, that is, on the off chance that we commit 20 hours to the gathering we just have a restriction of what we can procure in a specific time, for example, 20 paid posts even make 50 distributions yet until there