Simple things can make you a millionaire - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Simple things can make you a millionaire

It is important to note that to obtain a lot of money requires a continuous and realistic effort, where investment, negotiation and profits and losses participate, which is a constant process. It takes wisdom, dexterity and futuristic projection to have the desired results. In the case of Cryptocurrency, it is a variant market where a study is needed to understand a lot of investment trends and have perception as to the best time to invest and thus minimize the risks of loss.

• +2 1

Of course it is possible to get rich from a small capital because there are many currencies that will rise, but we have to study the movement of the market well and educate and learn about investing and trading more in order to avoid the impact of losses

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, the aspiration of anyone is to become a millionaire, in order to become a millionaire in the world of coding you have to have some characteristics which are the will and insistence on work and success and not to give in to the bumps that stand in your way, the high spirit at work and the lack of fear of adventure

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, but in my opinion, becoming a millionaire takes a lot of effort and time in building knowledge and gaining experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, so we have to pay attention to knowledge before money.

Well, we can't become Millionaire in overnight. Because to achieve your success you need to work hard, keep patience. If you want to rich with invest ir trade then first learn about them when you have enough knowledge then try to invest little by little. But remember one thing don't invest all Your money in one place because if you get lose you’ll lise all your money.

So don't be greedy, keep patience and work hard. You can achieve your dream.

Whoever thinks that he can become a millionaire in a year or two is completely mistaken.
Working in the field of cryptocurrencies requires a lot of work and effort and thinking quietly in order to be able to achieve success, so we must get to know this field and gain experiences during a long period.

Some people do not have the confidence that they can become rich through this simple and easy job. Yes, my friend, you will become rich. You have a large capital from this field.

• +4 1

Definitely Still we have good Chance to earn big profits through Cryptocurrency and as you mentioned we have a best example of Bitcoin for us that can be used to motivate ourselves.

This is true, my friend
In my opinion, every novice should collect Bitcoin, work and strive hard to acquire a lot of Satoshi in order to keep them in the wallet and he must learn investment in order to invest in Bitcoin in order to take profits and be patient with the profits and when the bitcoin currency increases, he earns Big profit

• +2 1

Well, thank you for your participation and motivation of the members. You are correct, anyone can become a millionaire with a small investment, but it takes a lot of luck or a lot of time and great intelligence to do so, and it is extremely difficult to predict the future of a currency and that its value will increase, such as the currency Bitcoin.

Well, in fact, it is true, but long-term talk .. Its directions are unknown .. it is possible that the currency that he bought years ago is cheap and has become with the passage of time no value, so you will have lost your money .. But to make sure that you are doing something right, it is necessary You should trade in the short term as it is more secure and faster in profit .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

This is a good topic, my friend, but my personal opinion is not as simple as becoming a millionaire. You have to go through many steps and put in front of you the possibility of falling into losing money because cryptocurrencies are fraught with risks.

Anyone who can achieve his dream of becoming rich with this amount, but he must seize the appropriate opportunity in the buying and selling process in addition to studying the stock market intensively and with great accuracy

my dear friend I want to tell you that I am agree with you if you are writing a simple language and unique content on crypto talk then we will be a millionaire one day because the people who is working from a long time on this platform they are earning a handsome amount we can get rid from the daily expenses easily so we should working here on daily basis

You can become a millionaire, but this will not be from one hour to another or a day and another because the path of the millionaire is long and needs patience. We witnessed in 2009 that the Bitcoin currency was available for purchase at a low price and we may be able to live this scene again optimistic about the good..... In the end, I want to warn you not to buy all your currencies in order not to lose because the option of loss is very likely and you must be careful in the end. I wish you success in your journey

There are many lucky people who have bought cryptocurrencies and have made a lot of money because of their sudden rise, and we hope that we will become rich like them.

I do not think that this is impossible, but it requires patience, determination and constant awareness of market fluctuations, following up on currency news and the projects of the companies that are establishing it. All these aspects are necessary to achieve wealth, and we do not forget his need for luck as well.

Dear no one can become a millionaire from one night to another, so you must search and investigate first, invest in a small amount, be patient and not reckless. Second, and so go up step by step because in the world of encrypted currencies you can lose too, and you must study the market and know the fluctuations of the coding world accurately   And do not underestimate it and advise everyone not to put your eggs in one basket in order to avoid the least losses

Investing in Bitcoin is profitable depending on the now fantastic price it has reached.  At the moment you want to be a millionaire, you must set your goals to achieve your goal and then put all your energies and potentials towards it.  I think you will achieve it.  There are many people who succeed from this forum but they work very hard and with patience.

You are right my friend, no one knows what will happen in the future Anyone here can become a millionaire in no time Just buy and be afraid of something, life is an experience, take it and hope everyone will succeed 

I think that anyone can become a millionaire here with hard work. It is not impossible, and this matter is allowed by the world of cryptocurrencies.

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right if you want to become the rich person on this forum then you should do involve in their tradings that will help you to become millionaires on this forum and one thing more I want to tell you that you should not do involved in any other activities

• +3 1

This is true, my friend, and it is very possible that the date will repeat and the price of Bitcoin will reach 100 thousand dollars, so if someone stores a lot of it, he will make many profits, but in the normal case, the dream of a million is not easy at all.

• +4 1

Really, this could happen, but you should study the cryptocurrency intensively and study its future projects, because it is possible for the currency to disappear and lose all your money.

Greeting of the day,  dear friend nothing is impossible in this world . Even impossible says it's self that I am possible.  It is not difficult  , it just needs your some time . If you want to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency, trading or iinvestment.Then spend some extra time in this platform