I was wrong but aren't you too? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thengggg

I was wrong but aren't you too?

My friend, that's right. you have to write in the comment 100 characters.There are many novice members who use simple words because they are not yet familiar with the world of crypto-currencies, but in any case there is an English checker here that corrects us all the mistakes

You are right, the length of the topics does not matter if they do not contain anything useful and do not receive reputation points, but make sure to select phrases and words that serve the meaning and contain 100 letters

When I heard about this idea, I thought that I might be wrong, but I did not form a negative idea about it, I knew that you must be fluent in the English language and you have useful answers to give to those who will simply see your comment.

In my opinion we should explain our ideas using understandable phrases which everyone can understand even those who are not good at English so all users can benefit from your idea or experience .

It depends on members knowledge, English grammar ability because some members give full details in simple words which easily understandable and some give short but have good idea and understandable so we should make 100 characters which convey full idea. 

Well to me 

You are not wrong because you were able to realize your mistakes and able to implement the necessary corrections to avert future occurance. This scenario reveals how we learn from our daily activities and experience.

Because experience must have taken place before learning should be effective.

None of us is infallible. It is good that you discovered your mistake, but we must as members that our language be easy and clear so that the weak in the language can understand the topic in addition to several rules that I advise beginners to follow in order not to make mistakes or be banned.

I never thought about how many letters my comment should contain. Just focus on providing enough information and discussing it with all other members. Focus only on what my friend writes and I wish you success

Posting useful content is very necessary for earning money. There is no need of you useless content because it will be deleted immediately or after few days. So try to comment according to the rules.

dear friend I want to tell you that before investing our money we should learn about investment method how we can invest money and what is the purpose of investment on this platform in that way we will able to get profit so we should follow the rules and regulations because there are a number of camels are there we should be white from them

We all make mistakes but it is always good to see our mistakes or errors, to be able to correct them in time,We shouldn't make one mistake further. Before start working in this forum we should read all the rules and regulations in the "about forum" section. Then we should gather more experience to create unique and informative post and I hope we will get more informative posts from each other mate.

My friend, we must all respect the rules of this forum, it is very easy.

the most important thing is to provide useful and relevant content, and it should also be more than 100 characters.

If you see a post or comment that contains more than 100 characters and is irrelevant to the topic, then you must give it a negative reputation so that the moderators can see it and alert it.

Hello dear members I hope you fine and ring at work on this platform first day want to tell you that all of you remember I think we need to make a user posts on this platform then proposed is minimum 100 characters show create a long and useful post

its good thing that you was realizing your mistakes and i also suggest to other members please before blaming to other please look at yourself and try to find out the mistake and dear in this forum we are allowed to write post which are not less than 100 character so we must write our post according to the rules and regulation of this forum

[] These are some basic principles on this topic, my friend, the most important rules on this platform, I always try to present my information in a way that fits with this rule. Your post must contain at least 100 vowels, because this is one of the basic rules of the forum and your failure to comply with them exposes you to points  Warning or prohibition: adhering to the rules is the basis of the success of this platform and the basis of our success, so always stick to the rules my friends!

It's true we don't need to rush for getting fame or good reputation as if we do good work consistently we'll be able to get it So try to learn and improve your work and gradually you will get experience and will be able to post such quality content that will be liked by others and you will get the popularity at the forum. Good luck & Greetings for all. 

No, I do not think I was wrong. From the beginning the rules were clear, your post should be more than one hundred characters, should be informative and useful, do not spam and do not copy other people's posts.

I just completed my first 100 posts and don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well as about cryptotalk so sorry from my side because I'm trying to understand things about crypto world.

It is good to understand the mistake that you were doing and correct it. You have done well, the content of the post is always the most important, but among the conditions of writing in the forum the number of letters of the post is less than 100 characters, but that does not mean that a very long post is good if it does not contain good ideas and information.