Russian Section vs English Section - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Russian Section vs English Section

Hello my dear colleagues ladies and gentlemen, have someone notice it too??

Why is that English Section have more popularity than Russian Section. 

• +2 2

Well dear both sections are equally working and making contribution still now English section is being more popular and the only reason behind that this sections have members from all over the world and they tend to use english sections because they don't russian language. Actually this platform is growing and getting popularity and most members don't know Russian and they make post in English section

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear we can see that the english sections have members all over the world and Russian sections contains members from only one country so it's the difference that English sections have many members as compared to russian sections

• +2 1

Yes bro English section has more popularity than Russian section because we all know that English is an international language and everyone can post in English section easily rather than Russian section. English section have members from all over the world whenever Russian section contain the members which is only from the russia.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I don’t see any Russian section. I know that is crypto is totally in english. People post and comments here in english. Everyone try to write in simple english which is really good. Work together will help you to get more reaction in your post.            

• +2 1

Russian section is just for russion people because no one know the language of russian so its mean that the russion section more popular than english section .. in english section all world 🌎 people add here in english plate form because everyone know the English language.

• +2 1

There is great popularity of English language as compared to Russian language.members here are doing work from all over the world.english is a common language which can be understood by all the people so english have high rates as compared to other languages.

Dear you pick a good question. As we know that the English language is the international and most Popular language as compared the Russian language. Mostly people all around the world speak and understand the English language easily therefore the huge rush in the English section as compared the Russian section.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If I'm not mistaken English section is the most famous section in the world and it's because the section has more than enough members in the world, even here in this forum u can see that a lot of people preferred to commented in English than Russian because there are a lot of people understand English.

• +1 2

9 hours ago, Ababakrin said:

Hello my dear colleagues ladies and gentlemen, have someone notice it too??

Why is that English Section have more popularity than Russian Section. 

@Ababakrin yes my friend you alright we have to see here to different sections one is English section and other is Russian section I have not experienced about these section but obviously it is due to difference between two kind of people here. The reason is there russian section for Russian people's and the other one English section for overall around the world people are coming here as an international language. 😍💞

@Ababakrin The forum includes members from all countries, and most of the members prefer to use the English language more than the Russian language because it is the most widespread language among countries and is generally accepted.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You said right nowadays the English section is becoming more famous because its people are paying more attention to it and are working more and more and their people are investing more on it 

Actually this forum has two official languages called english and Russian language and the members who took part in english sections are many in numbers because they participate from all over the world as compared to russian sections in which only the people of just one country is allowed and that's the reason english sections is more active than russian sections.

I think, my dear, because the English language has a wider fame among the world's population, as it is a global language and can be dealt with by everyone, unlike the less widespread Russian language. But I love the Russian language

Yes you are right both section are working properly but I think no doubt it is the best forum and don't worry about this both are active. But English for all over the world therefore there is more reputation I think and more users.

• +1 2

Because you know all over the world iuse the mostly english language its spread all over the world so thats thats why English section is more popularity than russian section but i think russian section do more hard work than english section

English is an international language so definitely more people knows English rather than Russian that's why there is more people in English section than Russian section. But I think Russian section is more improved as there is more quality in content Than in English section.

My friend, the two languages exist, but in my opinion, English is the most common language used in most countries of the world, unlike the Russian language, which is limited to Russian use.

The English section is highly recognised than the Russian section, alot of people understands English language better than the Russuan language, English language is one of the highly understandable language among many countries and it is one of the medium of communication among several people from different countries. This is one of the considering factor that has been making English language grow bigger and spread wider aming many nations.

English section is more popular than russian section because english section has more members and the language is common to most of the people in the world while Russian section has less population because the sections belong to only russian speaking section 

Of course, the Russian section is much more active than the English section because this website is Russian and therefore the Russian section has been specially designed so that the Russian people can easily benefit from this website.

• +1 1

Yes, the English section is really lively and popular with the Russian section. Because only Russians work in the Russian section but the English section has people from all over the world and people from different countries are working, so the English section is more popular.

Welcome dear this forum . English is international language.  All over the world English is used.  So English section is more popular than Russian. But i think Russian section is more imroved with quality cotent.  Than in english .

Thanks for sharing this.  

Good luck everyone 🌸👍

It's normal to have more community in English session more than the Russian session, because the English session have many users from different countries more than other it's only in one country but in English is speaking all over 5he world