Is cryptotalk still paying bitcoin - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yomose

Is cryptotalk still paying bitcoin

Certainly yet still keep paying

For each useful and effective post you get 1000 Satoshi

You get only 20 effective daily post. 

Yes, the payment is still continuing in the forum, but the payment for the supported post has become positive support only. It gets 200 satoshi. As for the post that did not receive negative support or support, it is not paid for it.

• +5 1

Yes of course, still the forum is paying bitcoins. Only a little modifications have been made. Like now we will recieve 200 satoshi for every rated post. And payment will be given for only post that will get community reputation.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Currently they are paying both talkcoin as well as the bitcoin (satoshi) for each positive rated post, by we should always note that only when our post are valid we can receive payment in this forum, so we should make useful quality posts in any section of the forum we visit.

• +1 1

Certainly the forum is still paid to members, each publication is paid 10 of the forum currency, and every publication that has a positive reputation is paid 200 Satoshi. I think it is the best forum for exchanging knowledge and earning money as well

• +4 1

Friend, so I know if bitcoin is still being paid and conversation tab also the two things are paid for now, the only thing that has changed what they paid us before now they pay us less but it is still the best site that I joined even though they have from lowered what they paid us what they pay us now is not bad because nowhere would they continue to pay you this and this amount I tell you because I have been looking until I found this site.

Cryptotalk paid BTC on every post and comments. On a single comment you can earn 200 satoshi .Satoshi is a smaller unit of BTC .It's not a scam .First you learn and than earn here.

For your information my beloved companion, crypto talk returns an individual together with talk tokens and also BTC rather than bitcoin immediately. Bitcoin can be a greater product regarding BTC. You will end up recognized regarding your feedback which may have received scores. You'll become acquiring fewer talk tokens regarding some other submit regarding the one you have which can be not necessarily graded.

My friend in cryptocurrency they pay much lower value bitcoin

These are the currencies that they pay out are fractions of a single bitcoin

They give you 200 satoshi for every comment you post

Every bitcoin is worth 100,000000 satoshi

I work hard, my friend, all the best for you, I look good and never give up

Edited by Samer

It was a temporary problem and the yobit platform fixed the problem and now you can bitcoin and token at the same time without any problems.

• +3 1

Yes, it is paying Bitcoin till now and it will till the Talk token get a high value, then it will stop paying Bitcoin and paying Talk token will be sufficient for the members of the group, this is my point of view and not a reality or an announcement be the platform moderators.

• +1 1

Yes, the cryptotalk forum provides us with knowledge about the world of cryptography as well as winning cryptocurrencies
When you submit a useful post with a positive reputation, you will get 200 Satoshi and 10 talk, which is amazing

Of course, this wonderful forum is still paying us with Bitcoin.  For every publication that complies with the conditions, we get 200 satoshi.  Every day we publish 20 useful posts and get 4000 Satoshi. This wonderful forum provides us with invaluable knowledge as well as making money.

• +3 1

Yes of course we all are earning the bitcoin here because the BTC is the part of payment system of this forum. But I am worried about the new payment system because they reduced the payment and now we cannot earn handsome amount.

Of course, the cryptocurrency still pays you for bitcoins through your business, and you get more valuable and high-quality payments for your posts, and the more corresponding support you get, which makes you earn payments while you are not getting payments and support as long as you are not good at blogging and do not abide by your rules. . And your basic terms ...

• +1 1

Hello dear everyone newbies and beginners I hope you all are doing really well first of all I want to tell you that only talk is paining on your beat you must continue your work on this platform

• +3 1

On 1/5/2021 at 11:20 PM, Yomose said:

Can anyone let me know if cryptotalk is still paying bitcoin.

Or are they only paying talk token now?

Yeah the for is still paying with bitcoin for posts, but the payments rules have been changed that the payment for one comment is 100 satoshi only and payments are maid for contents that have positive reactions only.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah the for is still paying with bitcoin for posts, but the payments rules have been changed that the payment for one comment is 100 satoshi only and payments are maid for contents that have positive reactions only.

Well, They pay me only Talk, because my country is prohibited in the forum for payments, so I only have to work for the Talk token and find a way to invest them to earn enough and pay at least the internet and continue writing here and in other places, greetings.

Of course, the forum still pays Bitcoin, but if you are a beginner, you will not get a commission before the 100th comment ends, but after that it will start paying you by providing you with useful information through which you get likes

Yes, dear friend, this forum is still dealing with cryptocurrencies
But don't worry, you can easily make money because I've been working here for a while and I haven't had any problems.

Of course he still do it but with a little bit change, the payment was decrease to only 200 satoshi not 1k Satoshi as you already know,now you can get 200 satoshi for each useful posts you create this the only change 

they paying on both btc and talk tokens on our successful and more meaningful topics to this cryptotalk forum you must first connect or bind your cryptotalk new to your old account that you can view frim yobit page.

9 hours ago, Dormilon said:

Well, They pay me only Talk, because my country is prohibited in the forum for payments, so I only have to work for the Talk token and find a way to invest them to earn enough and pay at least the internet and continue writing here and in other places, greetings.

Yeah the forum have ban some members from receiving bitcoin as a payment and only pays them talk token, and the bad thing is talk token have now very low price, but i suggest you play dice or invest them that will increase your earning.

I am still new dear, but what I know is that he is still paying for bitcoin, which is a great currency and we are used to trading in it and my friends have invested in it and I am happy because I am in this wonderful forum where we learn about cryptocurrencies

Yes, my friend, they certainly still pay us bitcoins to work here in encrypted talk, which is really cool, and I hope they raise our payments. To get our full right here. It's a great job for me. 

• +2 1