A lot of money if you're smart - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

A lot of money if you're smart

What you say remains is an expectation that the Bitcoin price may drop for some reason and you have caused the loss of many people, my friend. We can provide advice and expectations, but we cannot know the future.

I hope you will gain a lot from this expectation, so that I have all the respect.

• +2 1

Yes, your analysis is quiet good, now need not to be  an expert in this kind of stuff before he can know the right thing to do, the way Bitcoin price is  going now, it would be a very wide move if someone can invest into it now, because when the price would shoot up again, he must have made a huge amount of profits. 

hello friend I am agreed with your suggestions and information yes you are right if we are working smartly on this platform then we will able to earn a lot of moneyso we should working on this platform on daily basis and we should keep following the rules

BTC is the first digital currency which is famous in the world .The second one is Ethirium .You can buy Ethirium and cell it a few months so get a huge profit .Try your luck .

Of course, if you have a lot of money then you are smart.  There is no source of movement without money.  If you have money, you have to pay anything.  If you have more money then your demand is more.  Different from everyone else and smart.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

This is correct, you can be sure of this by noticing the increasing price of bitcoin, the increasing demand for it, and the number of users of cryptocurrencies, if you do not need the money, it is better to accumulate it at a later time, which will achieve double profits.

• +2 1

You are right, my friend . The price of Bitcoin is already on the rise, as this period has reached about $ 59,000 and is expected to increase further in the future . Bitcoin storage is a good idea for people who can do it because they will definitely make a big profit in the future .

• +3 1

Yes here money depend on your smartness and your skills, but knowledge is also play important role in your success, moreover you should have to work smart with Efficiency, hopping a good for you.

Of course my dear friend.  You are absolutely right.  That's if we work smartly and efficiently here.  Then I can make money.  I work with a lot of knowledge and skills .. I can earn a lot of money if I do things well.

Yes I can agree with you and I would like to say that we should start investment in the bitcoin because this will be very beneficial and profitable for us in the near future due to the increasing price of bitcoin.

Hello dear friend of course intelligence is very important to gain knowledge, money and a good reputation. If this is not like this, then it will take a negative reputation. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello
Your words are correct, because bitcoin will present us with a big surprise in the coming years and I think it will increase dramatically so everyone must store their money and maintain their wallet in order to get more profits in the coming days and you must gain knowledge about the field of cryptocurrencies to become an expert and progress towards Success

• +3 1

Of course, the hard work must be smart and the effort invested with intelligence and exploiting everything correctly for the big gain and income that suits your particular daily needs

Indeed, my friend, our work here in this forum needs intelligence in order to be able to earn money and information. A smart person can make money faster than the average person.

• +2 1

When we work hard and smart and have the courage and have patience to work and we publish useful and valuable posts and present positive reviews to our friends in the forum then we spread the benefit to everyone as we learn to respect each other’s opinions and share knowledge and thus we get knowledge and money in the same  Time.

Hello my dear friend, I am new here, but of course there must be knowledge and experience in the cryptocurrency, and we search on the Internet extensively for cryptocurrencies and everything related to it and collect information in a large way in order to get the money in an easier way

Hello my dear friend, I am new here, but of course there must be knowledge and experience in the cryptocurrency, and we search on the Internet extensively for cryptocurrencies and everything related to it and collect information in a large way in order to get the money in an easier way

Yup, "if you're smart" is the condition friends. Sometimes its just a stroke of luck that gets you to places such as this and brings you to people who encourage you to invest and earn big profits. You must seek advice from the ones already in this field...investing and earning.. If they are willing to offer you their advice...go ahead, take it and don't hesitate to follow them. 

• +1 1

For me, I notice from what I learned on the forum that cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, will be a leader in the future, and that is why everyone is working to invest in them at this time in order to achieve the expected profits in the future.
So we have to work smart, use our minds, and plan well to be successful.

All data indicates that Bitcoin has a wonderful future, the best source of earning money online. Do my best to keep it and buy it to make a good profit in the future, do not forget that hard work must also be smart work through which you can achieve what you want from the money

Yes that's right .. When we are smart, we can earn everything money, experience, and the ability to do anything and patience as well .. Good luck to all of you

You are absolutely right dude, the world of cryptography is more profitable for the members of this platform, but we need to be smart and have more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency trading and investment to get more profit. Therefore the members of this platform should work hard to earn more in other use it for investment.

Yes, of course, I agree with you. I feel that with the passage of time, Bitcoin will be the currency on which it depends.  So we must earn from it and keep it،To win a lot

• +5 1