I am starting with what do you advise me? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

I am starting with what do you advise me?

Hello mate, there are so many things to advise you but I don't what advice you really needed and also I thing you are good because most of the people don't like advises so my advice if you have an dream go and hard work and pray for that then surely you will get.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

Profitable I am still new to the platform. I want some advice on this platform that can benefit me and increase my experience and ability. I hope that you will benefit me.

First of all, you have to review the rules and regulations of the forum to learn exactly what to do.
For example, your subject is not supposed to be less than 100 words, yet officials have accepted it as a kind of sympathy and for considering that you are new, so try in the near future not to repeat this because it exposes you to warning points.
Make your topics interesting, useful and fun.

You should stays long to acquire more on this platform.

Its necessry to play with a nice dice.

because its up to you. 
how much you saty motivate with your effort by giving your content on this forum to gain diverse point of view.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

Profitable I am still new to the platform. I want some advice on this platform that can benefit me and increase my experience and ability. I hope that you will benefit me.

Dude welcome to this forum and the advice I want to give you is to keep patients and don't lose your interest or hope try to focus on your work and do it with full determination And never upset from failures as they are part of life. 

• +1 1

@shahrukh007 Hello dear friend , thanks for advising  new or junior members,you are right we don't have to feel jealousy with seniors, and also seniors should have to help beginners.Following advises help us to to post useful content on this forum.

Friend do not creat low quality posts first tip do not cfeat a post less than 100 characters in it second tip and akways try to credat your own topic that will help you a lot otherwise you can be banned if you do not created any topic you can not survive here just by making comments all the day 

Hello my dear friends. You have to gain knowledge about the platform. Then you have to gain experience. Experience must be obtained from old members. You have to share the information. Then you can start your work by gaining knowledge. Thanks.

Welcome if you are newbies. I suggest you read the rules and regulations of this forum. And you always follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Don't copy paste. Don't cheating anyone. This forum is the best for learning knowledge and earning money.

Important advice for you in the forum. It is possible to gain reputation by working in the forum only if you get acquainted before starting work. If you don't know about this site, you will not be able to earn money.

First you should peruse the discussion manages cautiously and comprehend them well.You work as indicated by the standards. Try not to post wrong. Try not to duplicate anybody's post.always make your own substance and accomplish innovative work to accomplish a decent notoriety there.

I want to advise newcomers that they should be cooperative and patient, that they work hard and abide by the rules of forum publishing and that the quality of their posts should be high.

On 1/5/2021 at 10:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

To enhance your experience, read the posts of all the sections of this site, then you will come to know about all the sections so that you can post well in all the sections.

Thoe me, if you really care about cryptotalk then take more time each day to learn more knowledge and in the future, your hard work will help you get more success.

Welcome to this great form my dear friend.

Like member of this form i want to give you some advises first of all if you want to spend more time and achive his goals in this form you need hard working secondly you should follow the rule and regulation dont copy paste the topic create our own topic in a simple words that everyone can understand make the form clean just focous on your work best of luck

Continue your hard work. And don't wast your time on others people thought. Because more opinion create more problems. So that's I advise you to please continue your work. I wish you will get success soon.

These example emails give a sense of the different ways “please advise” might come across to a reader. Dear Karen, I was hoping you could help me go over the training decks. You were the last person to give these trainings, so I'd appreciate some background on the order and how the exercises are supposed to work.

You might be auspicious since you discover a strike here you ought to control toward everyday fundament along with you should still to create meaty plus illuminating wit then you definitely could make reclaimable references and also you will find virtue incomes.

• +3 1

The most important thing first to start with Is that you make sure you familiarize yourself with the forum rules so as to avoid warning points or ban and never attempt copying and pasting other peoples post 

My ultimate advice would be, be patient! Trust hard work and put effort into your work. You'll need that to accomplish your daily quota of 20 useful posts. In the days that you work, you might find yourself losing interest but you need patience as the energy to drive you through the hard times. 

First of all, welcome to this forum.  To work here you need to make comments and topics like time.  Because the purpose of this forum is to create comments and topics.

Hi dear 

Hope you will be fine and doing great. My first advice for you is the consistency. As you know that slow and steady wins the race.  Keep your journey with hardworking and one day you will be at the position you want. The second advice for you is patience. Some time the conditions are not in our hands then one should have patience for better condition. Best of luck for new journey. Thanks to cryptotalk  for providing us such a good platform.

Listen companion cautiously, on the off chance that you are truly keen on cryptotalk, at that point be prepared to give additional time every day, your time will give you more information which you will feel in future, your diligent effort will bring more joy for you when unexpectedly you acquire some Bitcoin. And furthermore keep tolerance and express profound gratitude for all that you accomplish possibly it is less or more.

• Useful or interesting 1

Listen dear first of all welcome to become fraternity if you want to earn and get knowledge than you need to give more to cryptotalk and comment on the posts with fully interest and give more and more time to cryptotalk if you do this you will knowledge and money both........

Toward the begin of the starting 100 post as another client or person from this discourse what's critical is to experience the gathering rules and rules and make significantly educator subjects that will keep the gathering uncommon and superior to remain productive within the organize.

• +1 1

I welcome all new members to this platform and my advice to you all is to take your time and learn how to make quality posts through senior members's guidance posts,by searching using search button all information will be made available for you and avoid posting repeatedly topics and follow rules,I wish you best of lucky.