I am starting with what do you advise me? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

I am starting with what do you advise me?

My friend, you must abide by the rules of the forum and when posting topics, be careful not to be duplicated or copied in order not to be banned. Try to finish the work of 20 topics per day, and the topics must be important .. All the best to you.

Very good question, do you have to work in which way, first of all, you are very happy but you have come here.

It has been almost 2 weeks since I have been working here and I have only learned from here Do you have to work diligently, now whatever you do, your objective should not only be to earn your money, but you are also gaining a lot of knowledge from it. 

As a brand new member in cryptotalk forum you must know that achievements without hard work is almost impossible because the only surest ways to success is hard work driven by patience, endurance and passionate for the progress

Hai  I'm my opinion the forum is very gud for our financial life . And it provides lots of useful things . I think this forum is the best of all.

My friend first you want a clear pic of this forum .and mainly understand evry rules and regulations . And understand about revenue of this forum

welcome my new friend in this forum i can suggest you in this forum you work hard and can you spend time in here and get more opportunities to get money and you can follow many rules and regulations of this forum best of luck.

I woud some suggestions such as read the rules of this forum. Make good but take time in work. Avoid from copy paste and plagiarism. Make and read other post from every sectio n. With this you can learn more and get experience of interesting thing. So you need to main focus on your learning then you can earn more.

Hello my friend, I will tell you that being here with us at work is a pleasure for all the members and a pride for us I advise you to work honestly and honestly and to try as much as possible to open the horizons of your thinking and awareness towards moving the work to achieve the best and this text is wonderful because it leads us to achieve our dreams if we persist in continuing to work. Therefore, you must respect its rules and propose important issues 

Welcome dear mate first of all congratulations on being a part of this earning platform. You will start investment at yobit invest box is great with bitcoin price. It will make your money profitable. Thank you 

Listen dear first of all welcome to become fraternity if you want to earn and get knowledge than you need to give more to cryptotalk and comment on the posts with fully interest and give more and more time to cryptotalk if you do this you will knowledge and money both.

My dear friend first to welcome to come to this platform. You should first read Crypto Talk Rule well. And you get more than your senior and experience of the experience of the experienced member. And your information about this Forum increases. And you should post a person who is informed for others

Hello mate cryptotalk is a great and very helpful forum where you can learn about currency of crypto after joining this forum you should read instructions given on the forum to avoid any problem in future you just need to spend most of your time here to learn about crypto crypto talk

You are firstly welcome to this forum, this is a good and wonderful platform, you firstly have to complete your 💯 post, after that you will continue doing your daily 20 post and 50 reactions, you have to be hard working and patience, also be careful with the rules and regulations of the platform.

The most important thing, my friend, is to abide by the rules and laws so that you do not face any problem when performing your work, and to submit new and useful publications and topics to the forum and meet all the conditions so that everyone can benefit from them.

This site gives you a lot of knowledge that you are going to need to make yourself firm in crypto world. You are also going to get the opportunity to connect with people who have been in crypto for a very long time and get to learn from their experiences and past mistakes. In addition to all these you are also going to get to know different platforms that will make you profitable as you invest into crypto.

I would like to say that if you are getting some useful knowledge about cryptocurrency then It is your responsibility to contribute For the forum By making useful and quality post So that Our this great forum me Get The top one rank among the others website. 

Welcome to crypto currency. I am also a new member of crypto currency. I want to say always follow the rules and work hard. You want to make always useful and new informative posts for success to crypto currency. 

Yes my dear friend, if you are new on this platform, then you should always work on this platform honestly and whenever you comment on any topic on this platform, then it should be exactly according to the topic. And you who always follow the rules of this platform and never copy paste  and never mistakes in your comment. 

@Huzaifa12Dear friend you are right I agree with you. Because if you want to do something good with this forum, the most important thing here is patience, time and hard work. If you can complete these things properly, then you can do something good from here.However, another thing you need to pay attention to is that there are some guidelines in this forum that you have to follow properly. And you will follow the senior people who work in this forum and try according to their comment type. Then you will be successful in this forum .

This is true, my friend, in order to be successful people in our work, we must work with the advice and instructions of people who have great experience in the field of coding in order to achieve our goals of success.

I am new person in this forum. I want to know and learn about this question. As a beginner what shoul i do? The experts person of this forum answer this question  as soon as i hope.

This forum is best forum and for this we follow up the rules and regulations of this forum.if we follow the rules then we can sure create a good and useful post and also like those post which is useful.our first target is 100 useful post and then 20 post per day and after 7 days we take our first income from it.but with care fully and with rules.best of luck.

Hello friend ,, At the beginning, I advise you to read the publishing laws on the platform, which you will find in the section about the platform ,, it is the first and most important step ..

Then you should always search for important information about cryptocurrencies, and increase your knowledge of them, so that you can share with us everything useful and important ..

The steps for action here are ,, make your first 100 posts that are unpaid, and then you will create 25 useful, paid posts every day.

In this way, the work is here ,, and focused a lot on gaining experience and knowledge because it is very important .. ❤️

• +2 1

Hi friend, thanks for giving importance to our advice my advice for you to start any work with honesty and sincerely. Say no to cheating when yku doing some work. Always follow your boss instructions and rules of platform.

I advise you to read the laws and instructions for working on this platform. You can also benefit from the publications and contributions of the old members in order to gain the necessary experience for continuity and success .. Abide by the conditions and you will gain a lot of knowledge and money at the same time.  good luck