Gives Heart and Earn Money - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

Gives Heart and Earn Money

dear friend I want to tell you that in that way we will need followers if we have father we will give them hurt and they will give us so we will exchange our reputation and also we should follow the rules and regulations and we should write a useful content which is useful for other people on this platform they will get some knowledge from it

• +2 1

We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed, gain knowledge and money, so we must cooperate to achieve our goals and to make this wonderful forum the best ever.  We should support everyone except for bad content.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.  When we have good knowledge, we can easily earn a lot of money.

As for me, I think it is better for us to support each other to increase our positive reputation, and this is not only in order to make money, but in order to encourage other members and give them positive motivation in order to continue working hard and to be more effective people in the forum.

• +3 1

we do not realize that it may be a mistake in our posts that may not contain good information that makes members interact with it positivelywe must not give up on these evaluations and help members with good comments to continue helping us and increasing our experience. 

• +4 1

All of us work here diligently and also we give alot of time here. Therefore, we should never ignore others hard work. We should appreciate all of tgem by giving hearts. Kindess deed.

• +3 1

On 1/5/2021 at 8:39 PM, Abdul Qadir khan said:

Here all members work for money . Reputation is indeed for Earning. most members faces less earning after they completing their posts as per requirment reason for them they have Not reputation as per requirment. So thumbs up and Gives heart to All from Open Heart. ❤

Reputation is too much necessary to get piad for your posts.. So try to make useful and valuable posts so that the members who read your post should get some benefit from this.. If he likes your post then he will definitely give you the good rating points or if your post is useless or not according to the rules and regulations of the forum then he will not gives you the positive ratings or may be he can give you negative ratings by which you will receive tha warning points from the forum.. So try to make useful and unique posts and get good ratings easily.. Thanks. 

welcome my friend...

Our presence on the platform is not just for profit, but for a better future.

This platform holds great prospects for members just by transacting with cryptocurrencies.

It is critical that we remain objective and transparent, and that we give each useful topic a positive reputation. This is beneficial to everyone who works hard to make money on this site. Thank you so much.

We always say that the reputation should be given according to the quality of the post, the positive reputation of a useful post will be highlighted in order for all members to benefit from it, and the negative reputation was not created with the aim of frustrating the member, but rather to indicate that he committed something wrong in the post so that the error does not spread among the members Remember, never give a fake reputation to anyone.

• +1 1

Very nice friend. Now everyone give like because in this way they will earn bitcoin. Now i also give likes and positive reputation and appreciate members of this platform so that they work very hard. This is very good friend.

Both earnings are dependent on your popularity, so make a helpful post to get a reaction because you need to get a positive average ranking to get paid, which is why the majority of novice users don't get a lot of payments and must fix any errors.

The problem is that we must take the topic seriously, and as an integrated work, and evaluation is one of the pillars of payment in this forum, so we have to understand this point well and evaluate who deserves the fruits of the effort it deserves.

I am new to the forum, it is important to know these information, however since I entered 3 days ago I have been grading every post I like in a positive way in addition to following the participant in many cases, it is some common sense. 

I think almost everyone agrees with you except that there are members who come to make money, but what matters most to them is to learn about digital currencies and encryption and build experience and a knowledge base to be independent in their own work someday

• +5 1

Yes, I give your heart and get the money in return ... I give all of your capabilities to work in the world of cryptocurrencies in order to gain a positive reputation. This is very important for you to sacrifice until you get evaluations and pay for your work.

My friend acquire a reputation or not depend on each member
For example, you can choose new topics of interest and benefit to others, and you will see how the owner will become reputable in a short period as well.

• +3 1

We must support each other to be able to complete the requirements to have daily pay, we have to give 50 reactions in one day, for this I want to encourage everyone to rate all the people who are here, all the people who quote me I give it ratings because everyone strives to be on this forum and they deserve the ratings.

Hi friends 🌸🌸We should not focus on making money only, but we must earn a good reputation here through our participation in a useful, effective and respectful manner as well. I wish all of us success in this great forum.., 

My friend, I do not oppose you to the opinion that we all want to earn money, but there is a big difference between your main goal being to earn money and your main goal being to gain experiences.  I sought to obtain experiences subconsciously. Your questions will be useful and your comments constructive, and thus you will get positive reputations.

It good if we give reputation to those people who are making usefull post. So if we spend our time on this forum for learning then we can make more money. So with thia we can learn how to make a usefull post . So knowledge is important on his forum..if we would make a usefull then we can get reputation from everyone.  So content and quality of post matter in making a post. So think that how we can make a unique content and it can be possible if we make our research and find a topic for post.

Hello 

Not everyone works for money only, knowledge is nothing but  Tangible, 

I do not consider giving "hearts" to all members is a right thing, especially because we must appreciate the effort they put in and the information on their posts, 

I think we are working hard to improve our posts so that members gain a lot of ideas and experience from our posts, I think this would be the best way to help others 

• +1 1

welcome my friend . Of course, getting money is good, but we must work hard, pay attention to the content of our publications, and get a good reputation, not only for money but also to help develop the forum, help other members, and cooperate for everyone to benefit . So we must create useful publications to get reputation, and support good publications as well .

• +2 1

Yes, my friend's evaluation we get on a publication is that he is motivated by publishing, which earns us daily from the forum, but must be classified according to the eligibility and according to the benefit of publishing, and should not be randomized only for making money. This is my point. I hope you understand. Thank you for this post.

When reading any publication, we must give it the reputation that befits this publication in terms of the good content, method of presentation and the benefit it provided to me.

• +3 1