How to creat a useful post? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

How to creat a useful post?

Don't make a comment that follows the guidelines. Make a picture that will be good for everyone and try to make topics that will solve everyone's problems in one word.  Try to create topics that are based on a problem that explains a lot in less words and everyone has a problem.Hats should be useful for everyone and if you make a topic on something that everyone knows less about this picture, it will be more useful to the people and it will be considered as a useful topic.

You make the write choice by bringing something like this here, however if you want to create a post that will not be deleted then you need full knowledge and make some research about the topic you want to create and also understand the rules of creating topic if really you want your topic to be counted.

On 1/5/2021 at 10:40 AM, Naveed15 said:

i am writing each and every topic with full concentration and post after getting information thoroughly.

The title of your post missed a letter. Full concentration is important but often we miss something and make mistakes, this is not bad, I just point it, to make it better. 

About the deleted posts, don't worry about it, the forum needs you to keep reading other posts and giving replies and write posts only when there is nothing close to what you are writing. Don't be offended by this.

May be you are doing grammatical mistakes and using others content in yous post. May be your post isn't helping others. Don't post if you don't have deep knowledge about that topic. Use easy and understandble language in your post.

Dude,  it is not so hard to provide the informative and useful posts full of knowledge. Post must have new skills and best data about the earn strategies. So always try to put huges best knowledge. Best of luck my dear friend. 👍👍 @Naveed15

On 1/5/2021 at 7:30 PM, Amara John said:

If you want to create useful post, you first need to know how to interact or attract readers. You should provide the best information form your side and create a Amazing post which makes people follow you and give you good ratings.

Yes, publishing about cryptocurrency provides us with knowledge in terms of principle to increase experience in it. Thanks for this statement. We gain valuable and useful information for all of us. Greetings to you

To create a useful post you have to learn about crypto as deep as you can and gather information by your own researches and gain knowledge about crypto world by reading all the seniors members post because reading of those posts give you an fair idea what type of content to post.So be careful always with your words and do not copy paste others members topics and always be responsible at this forum.

• +2 1

Hello friend,in creating a useful post,you have to make your contents sensible,constructive and educative,keep yourself in others shoes and think of the question and problems the members are likely to face and then come up with a topic base on that particular problem and possibles ways of solving them, also avoid being hasty while writing your contents in order to prevent spelling errors,be calm and make your self serene while making a post

To make useful post you wish to create a great theme. Which is distinctive from others, information full and well beautified. So that individuals can learn from your post. This may assist you to induce great notoriety here. Best of luckiness.

Hello my friend, I think that your posts should be useful through them transferring knowledge to the forum ..
I think that everything that contains real knowledge will work to achieve development and balance in this forum, and thus you will get a good reputation ..
Read more, get more, my friend ..

Create useful posts, this is to serve the other members of the forum or at least some. To create useful and quality publications, we must respect the rules of the forum and this we have to write about the business of cryptocurrencies, write about what is happening and its projections for the future, do not repeat topics, or comments, do not copy and paste, you have to be genuine and take relevant topics, do not write about politics, war, violence, minimum 100 characters per publication, be respectful and write a maximum of 20 publications per day.

Huge amount of vocabulary is required for the creation of good post your thoughts about an specific topic will be unique and different from others.

• Useful or interesting 1

All posts are examine by using moderators and solely these are authorised which observe all the guidelines of discussion board so if you will write precise content material and beneficial submit than you will get excellent wonderful popularity and your put up will additionally be counted as beneficial put up 

In the beggining my posts were deleted. I was very disappointed but i continue my struggle. Your posts are deleting its reason is that:

You are not following the rules of the forum.

You are creating the posts on that topics that are repeated.

Try to create posts on that topics which have most replies. 

I think that A useful post does not mean that it contains several paragraphs but that it contains very accurate information about this platform..  Your post must be subjective and the relevant information must be accurate otherwise it will be deleted.  You can make a useful post by including useful content in your post.

For creating a useful posts we need some additional knowledge about cryptocurrency trading platforms,

Our post should be a lengthy of 200 words,

Our post should be meaningful and informative,

Our topics content should be clear and native.

Yes useful post mean that which post that are totally helpful to the others and very easy for the understanding I think. So don't worry my dear make in simple language and it is best for us I think.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2021 at 1:40 PM, Naveed15 said:

I need help of seniors who are expertise in crypto world and also on this platform.
although my English is very well and i am writing each and every topic with full concentration and post after getting information thoroughly.
But still some of my posts are being deleted and I don't know the reason.

Hey buddy, thankx for sharing the good post with us. Obviously I disclosed to you how our post could be strategy as long as I know about cryptopolitical gatherings. Truth be told we should utilize useful and valuable material. We accomplish more than share great data about cryptographic money gatherings.

• +2 1

Yes, absolutely brother, this happens to me too often we should write good words to make our posts useful and above all we are and should follow it daily till we follow the rules, then we will  not delete the posts.  

Yes, absolutely brother, this happens to me too often we should write good words to make our posts useful and above all we are and should follow it daily till we follow the rules, then we will  not delete the posts.  

If we post useful, our rating will increase day by day. A useful post enhances our rating. Here we have to work with our efforts, we have to move on to the path of success. When we post here, moderators leave our useful posts, delete unnecessary posts. You will benefit a lot by working here. You can reach success.

Hello dear friend, greetings to you, I advise you to write topics in your own style and have good content useful to others, and I believe that using an easy and simple language will achieve more success and spread

For you to create a very useful post on you need to do is to go on personal research to learn more about a particular topic, study asked questions from people who already have ideas about the platform compare so steps on your own. I think if you can do this it will go a long way in helping you to start creating a very useful post on the  forum. 

Always welcome mate. I'm still a new member on the forum, so I do all the time is I make sure my post are up to the requirements a post suppose to have such as hundred characters and I also make useful so it won't be deleted. Finally, always ask from the expert on the forum so that they will guide you on how to make useful post or comment on the forum. Good night