In the newbie jail! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
100x

In the newbie jail!

Welcome friend, we are the same, I also have my experience in cryptocurrencies but in the forum I have little time, when he treated me as a newbie I felt strange, although I knew what they were talking about but you always learn in this community, I hope you continue to take advantage the most being inside the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello everyone, welcome to this excellent forum, it is one of the best decisions you have been able to make, here we can make publications and comments, and get rewarded, what I can suggest is that you be honest, and do not take shortcuts, always try to comply with all the rules of the platform, it is important that you do, otherwise you may be penalized.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crytotalk forum and it's members are always supportive to the beginners and newbies may be some members treat harshly but you can can't blame the whole community for it. There are many good senior members as well from which the newbies can take the required help.

hello friend I am not understand your question what do you want to ask from us but as a newbie this is not difficult to much working on her because number of expert pipla working on cricket top and they share the information on daily basis so we should follow them and follow the rules with an easily earn money on crypto Tok

• +4 1

Welcome my friend, you are welcome to this platform. It is wonderful to join the forum, but above all, you must abide by the rules of the forum and abide by them in order to maintain your continuity here and not be exposed to the risk of ban

Dear novice, I know that you are afraid of standing in your place, waiting for you to be able to wade through this maze or break into the walls of these cryptocurrencies and go into the absence of its sea, so do not be afraid at the beginning.  The face and uncle of violating it, and it must learn and publish important topics

Welcome my friend that this forum works to provide useful information about encrypted currencies and we can work on developing them and in order to enter the trading world in the future only you have the patience to collect the largest number of skills and experiences that help us obtain profits and thanks

• +3 1

Hello my friend, it is nice of you that you consider material profit second in importance, and you are right in this because the experiences and information that you can obtain through working in this forum is invaluable, good luck to you my friend.

Welcome to you and we are all grateful to be here. I hope that I will win all of your friendship and have enough experience to not share it with you. I also hope that you share your information with us with my sincere respect for everyone.

This forum and its members are extremely helpful to all newcomers. As a consequence, I believe your title misrepresents the case. You don't have to be concerned, and you are free to do whatever you want as long as you obey all of the forum's rules and regulations. Good luck, and I wish you a nice stay at Cryptotalk.

In the beginning, my friend, I want you to know that we are here working as one family and the cryptotalk forum is fun and useful at the same time. My advice is to just review the rules and regulations provided by this forum and keep up with the work well.

• +1 1

The trading section will be useful to you, and I will also advise you of the rest of the sections, especially Crypto World, where there are expectations for prices and predictions, most of which were correct, and you can invest the currencies that you will earn from the forum.

Everything takes effort and effort in order to get what you want, but spend more time and try to abide by the rules of the forum and publish topics with content

I really liked your presentation in the forum, you have a lot of motivation and I can see that you are very dedicated, but you need more useful content so that they can take you into account in this forum, you certainly have a lot of time in cryptocurrencies and you can share the knowledge that you have learned in cryptocurrencies and you can have quite a few qualifications in this forum, I highly recommend it.

• +2 1

welcome dear to this forum hope so you will get a lot of knowledge and information through this forum and dear its very good thing that you already have knowledge about cryptocurrencies because now you will work here more easily and you will become a senior member of this forum very soon but for this you should have to give this forum your proper attention and decent time thank you

I welcome my dear friend
Hope you are ready to walk on the path to success and reap the profits and requirements
Here you must read the forum posts in order to learn through the posts of old members, and you must familiarize yourself with the areas of cryptocurrencies in order to gain knowledge and gain information that will help you create useful, unique and new posts in order to obtain a good reputation in order to make a profit

• +3 1

Yes, you are allowed to create useful topics even as a newbie in cryptotalk forum. This platform is really a legit platform where you can create topics and posts and also get paid for doing that. 

Welcome, dear friend, here in the crypto forum Crypto Talk.  By working here, this forum provides you with an opportunity to make money and learn useful and good about the latest issues of coding, which you can rely on to make good money when working with it.  Therefore, I advise you to follow the correct instructions and learn from the senior members here in order to achieve the desired benefit from it.

• +1 1

I think you will benefit greatly from your presence here, and I did a great job of joining the best forum that provides information on digital currencies, thanks to the active members here.

My advice is not to repeat the mistake, and to fall into loss again as it happened previously, so it is good that you said that you will spend time reading and browsing to learn enough information that helps you, and you also have to choose a suitable time and the appropriate currency to start a new investment, good luck

Your joining the cryptotalk is a correct decision because it is the right place to learn a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies and through it you will improve your knowledge in this field, but you also have to search for everything new and try to publish content that benefits other members and raises the level of the forum.

In the beginners section, there are various and simple topics to introduce us to cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies through which we also learn about trading and investment that we benefit from.

You can stay long in the world of beginners if you do not work for yourself and gained information and skills about crypto currencies and cleared various publications and you have a good archaism

you have to develop from yourself

the subject need only patience and perseverance in order to earn and get what we want from experience and knowledge money.

Welcome to the forum. You must abide by the rules of the Almuntazah in order not to get a ban and try to publish useful topics about cryptocurrencies in order to get positive reviews.

My friend, you can read the rules of this forum so that you do not expose yourself to banning points, such as warning or banning points, and he likes to read posts and comments to be able to gain more experience from other people