Can money be withdrawn from this forum? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Can money be withdrawn from this forum?

Your earned money will be credited to your Yobit account. From there you can transfer money to almost all the wallets of your choice.  but if you are not still clear you can ask other members who are old here.

Yes my friend you can withdraw money from any wallet you want in this your bit forum so best of luck for your withdrawl. This is an amazing form to withdraw money within easy access through any  wallet so we have no problem here wish you best of luck.

Yes, you can certainly withdraw money. You can sell bitcoin on the cryptocurrency exchange such as Coinbase and withdraw the resulting cash directly to a bank account .. You can get about $ 3 per day in this forum, but you have to post 20 posts or comments and it must be useful and has a positive reputation in order they pay you on every comment ... and they pay us 200 satoshi and 10 talk tokens for each comment, and that's a good thing, and you can consider it a part-time job.

yes we can easily withdraw money from this site but it depend on your wallet and location.this is a great platform for earning money

Yes, In this platform we can withdraw money. But you need to connect your account with the yobit exchange platform.  Goto waller and check it anf you will see it their but make sure you have publish your 1st 100 useful post and you complete your 20post for 7 days to start earning in this cryptotalk.

Welcome my friend. You can definitely withdraw the money from the yobit platform to a place you want. All you have to do is create every day 20 useful posts and you will get 4,000 Satoshi provided you get posts with positive reputation

• +2 1

Yes, of course, you can withdraw your money by By creating a Gmail account and a yobit  account and linking it to your account, you can increase your profits by increasing your activity in the forum and providing useful content to others.

Yes we can withdraw our coins that received from this forum to our various wallets, they pay 10 talkcoin for each valid post and 200 satoshi for each of your rated post and to achieve this definitely you have to make your work beneficial to the forum and members at large.

My dear friend,I'm new here.In my opinion you can easily withdraw money on Yobit.This wallet is the best and very secure.It is also easy to use.Thanks everyone.

Yes you can withdraw easily from this platform of cryptotalk according to your country account or wallet. So this is wonderful platform for Learning and as well for Earning.

• +2 1

You can take your rewards from crypto talk to your balance in yobit then you can convert your coin into other coin . Then transfer into own wallet account . And then you will be able to withdraw your money from yobit .

Yes, you can withdrawal your earnings from yobit exchange to your main crypto wallet. The money you will get depends on how you work on the platform and the positive reputation you have to. 

Yes, You can withdraw your money from yobit exchange. Cryptotalk is a platform where by working you can learn money and more at the same time. And you can make withdrawal this payment from yobit the payment received from this platform..

I am new, dear, in this forum, and I do not have sufficient information about the world of coding and how to withdraw money, but I always ask the most experienced friends and I hope they will help you

• +3 1

On 1/4/2021 at 8:35 PM, Sabahzx said:

Hello my friends, I want to know: Can I withdraw money from this online conservative forum for cryptocurrencies such as the Bayer exchange, the Bitcoin exchange and other wallets, and how much money I will get from this forum and is it an excellent forum?

Yes dear you can easily withdraw your money and all the member in this forum are withdrawing their money from this forum and this forum is 100% true that you can easily get your money from this forum it is not fake dear you should not take worry about this.

Yes of course my friend you can withdraw your money through yobit with any of your desirable wallets that you want. Anyway just keep working hard so that you can gather much coins.

We receive the payments for working at this forum in our Yobit account and Yobit is an exchange site so we can easily exchange our earned currency into USD or any currency with lower withdraw fee and then can take a withdraw easily.

Of course, you can convert your cryptocurrencies into any type of currency you want, and this is done through your Yobit account
And I see this is the best forum that introduces us to the world of coding while we are at home
And our expertise increases

I am new on this forum.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge.it is real and trustfully.this forum is good for earning and learning at them same time.

Yes, my friend, you can withdraw by creating a platform on yobit and keeping the money in a safe wallet, but keep the account password and personal information well and do not give it to anyone

Yes, my friend, you can withdraw it to your wallet and convert it into the currency you want. It is a safe forum and gives us money according to your work here. Every useful content you get is 200 satoshi, meaning 4000 satoshi per day if they are within the existing rules.

I am very happy to read this I learn a lot from your topic as I begginer in this forum I want to know all rules of this forum this is such a good platform for learning

• +5 1

When we join this forum and work on it, our payment comes to yobit account and it is with draw and it is very common and best exchanges. Its transections fees are very low.Anyone who works on this forum uses with draw their amount in this wallet.

• +5 1

Yes we can easily withdraw money From Yobit account to wallet according to your country account. There is an easy way to withdraw money from this Yobit account to wallet.

• +5 1

How are you friends? Of course, we can withdraw money, but from the wallet team, I am the best yobit wallet for me because it allows us to know the accepted and deleted posts and we can see our balance and convert the currency. Good luck, friends.

• +5 1