Can money be withdrawn from this forum? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Can money be withdrawn from this forum?

For all the beginners, you can withdraw the payments you get here in the forum to your yobit account. This forum is a discussion forum and we cannot deposit and withdraw here. We need to create our yobit account first, there, you can see the payment you get and withdraw it. 

Of course, my friend, you can withdraw all your money and there is a wallet linked to the forum that you must link your account with in order to be able to benefit from the money and keep it safely

• +4 1

Yes, you can withdraw your money from this forum at any time you want, but after you finish your 100 free course, I am also new to this forum and now I am waiting for me to finish the free participation After that, I will finish doing twenty daily topics Jay I earn money on them and knowledge is more important than making money

Money can be withdrawn from this cryptocurrency, but you need to link your account to Ybit Exchange Platform, Goto Wallet and check it out and you will see it but you have published your first 100 useful posts and you have completed your 20 posts.  Make sure you do.

That's very easy to withdraw money from this forum. It only requires a good amount of money to be withdrwan and a certified wallet which is not a scam or fraud. And one more thing the account address. This matters alot. We should be careful when putting the account address. Because a slight mistake will transfer our money to someone's else account. 

Well why not ! 
yes you can easily withdrwa your moeny by using yobit account.

And this is very easy by appling simple rules of this platform.

just convert your moeny on yobit 

and have rest for seven days.

it will give your money as you have earned.

it will kot charge much fees for doing this function.

And if you need more help then our seniors will definetly helped you.

i am sured about our seniors 

these all are very supporting persons.

especially for new commers

• +1 1

Yes you can withdraw this money. For withdrawing money you must have a yobit account and remember that you will be paid after 7days and you will be paid only for your useful posts and also for positive rated posts. You can use any wallet as you like. I will suggest you to trade your earned btc with ltc because it contains less fees

• +2 1

yes we can withdrawal the bitcoin satoshi that we earn by doing work on this website.

but for withdrawal we must have to connect our cryptotalk account to our yobit account and from the yobit exchanger we can earn currency and also withdrawal.

If you can withdraw money from this forum, I assure you, my friend, I have already withdrawn money from this forum and I have put it in my wallet so don't hesitate and just work so you can earn money for whatever you want.

• +2 1

The process of withdrawing money is done via the Yobit! And not through the forum directly! That is, you should consider that the Yobit platform is an intermediary platform between you and the forum! You will be paid a week after writing the post! If you rate positive, you will definitely get money

• +4 1

Yes,money can be withdrawn from this forum.You can do it through your Yobit account. I am a newbie here.So I didn’t get any money yet.

We can withdraw from yobit wallet account easily.and it's ruel and regulations is also simple and easy.here our all payments which is we earn from this platform we can get via yobit account.

hello friend, of course progressively day after day we can start making profits with cryptocurrencies in this forum, with the rise of Bitcoin the reward of the forum decreased a bit, but you also have to take into account something very interesting and that is because of what is happening in the forum we can start earning money in cryptocurrency for free. 

• +2 1

Yes you can withdraw your money on any wallets what you have. But you have to pay the withdrawal fee. The withdrawal fee for btc is high. But ltc waves xrp contain less fees . You cab withdraw on these digital  currency . you can use any wallet like stex, binance, coinbase or others       

• +3 1

Yes dude it is very easy to withdraw money from this forum easily.there are many ways of withdraw money.according to the country's currency we can withdraw money from this site.

Absolutely dear it is an excellent site without any scam and you can withdraw your income in dollars and other currencies through any one of these wallets. But it is advised to withdraw through low fees wallet. The amount of income you will receive varies with your quality work and bitcoin rates. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes my friend, you can withdraw money with what you earn from your work in your paid posts here, so work hard within the rules and you will get good profits and I wish you a good profit.

Yes of course you can withdraw your money at the yobit platform just you have to convert your payment in USD or LTC and then click on the wallet option after you have to choose the account by which you want to take the withdrawal of you money. 

bro you can withdraw from here in yobit after 7 days and you can withdraw your money to the classic wallets like payeer or cryptocurrencies wallet as you want

The payment per posts we write here is received on our accounts in yobit exchange and of course you can withdraw it to your wallet in any currency you want , about the payment I see I see it's a personal opinion as for me I still see it not bad , we receive 200 satoshi for each post with positive reputation and 10 talk for each post with natural reputation 

we can earn maximum for 20 posts per day

Yeah you can withdraw your money of this platform from yobit account 

create your yobit account from where you can withdraw your money easily 

yobit platform is safe and secure 

you can withdraw your money into your currency 

I suggest you to withdraw your money in litecoin because it's charged less fees 

Yes ofcourse we can withdraw our money through any wallet which we think is secure like i think Yobit is one of the good and secure platform so i will prefer Yobit for withdraw of money its more easy to use and there is no difficulty in using yobit.

Yes we can easily withdraw money from this forum. Just link your account to yobit and your crypto talks will be transfered to yobit wallet and you cab easily withdraw your money.

• +1 1

I am new their i didn't  withdraw money i am working in group our admin did all this but i also want to know how to withdraw .

Hello friend, from this forum you will earn in exchange for the useful topics that you write, you can withdraw your balance from the online website, as well as exchange it for the appropriate currency to make profits, then save it in your digital wallet.