Can money be withdrawn from this forum? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Can money be withdrawn from this forum?

May God bless you. My friend, yes, my friend, yes, my friend, you can withdraw it to any wallet you want, but I am also a new user and I do not know how to withdraw, but since we have renewed here we have to ask the elderly

• +1 1

Hello dear..
Certainly, you can withdraw money from this forum to your own wallet, through the Yobit website, where when you get your money that you deserve, it will be sent to the Yobit site and then you have to transfer it to your wallet and later you can withdraw it and convert it into cash.

• +3 1

The forum pays you through the yobit platform, as this platform provides you with your own electronic wallet, and of course you can withdraw your money from this platform to any bank account or any other electronic wallet of your own
 And the profit that you will get from this forum depends on the amount of useful topics that your posts will receive

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes, my friend, you can withdraw your balance, but you have to have created an account on the yobit platform and link your account in the forum to the yobit account in order for the platform to start calculating the number of useful posts that you have published, and when you do that and finish with 100 useful comments or posts and start making money I suggest You have to withdraw your balance by converting to Litecoin because its interest is low

Yes, my friend, you work in the best forums here. It is a safe and easy forum. You can withdraw money whenever you want and in an easy way as well.

Hello my friends, the value of the cryptocurrency has increased dramatically, and this increase raises everyone’s enthusiasm. It will achieve a profit rate that exceeds most stocks, and the process is subject to deposit fees and withdrawal fees like stocks. A trader can withdraw or deposit money.

I am also new to this site. I am also looking for the complete procedure of having my income on my hand. Please someone guide me with full procedure here or in my private message. I will be thankful to you.

• +1 1

Yes dear we can easily withdraw money from this forum according to withdrawal process of our country . We can convert them in to dollars or other currency which is feasible to us and then withdraw it. You can withdraw your money at any time.

25 minutes ago, Della Bennet said:

I am also new to this site. I am also looking for the complete procedure of having my income on my hand. Please someone guide me with full procedure here or in my private message. I will be thankful to you.

@Della Bennet Withdrawals from Cryptotlak are made only to the yobit platform, from there you can pass it wherever you want, but from here the TALK and BTC can only be taken to the wallets that you registered when you registered, when you placed your email in the sections intended for that .

• +2 1

Yes of course this foram draw a lot of money, but you have to do work, no one pay you for free, for earning you should have to work hard, but one of the benefits is that you also got great learning, thanks.

Hello everyone, in fact, my friend, I do not know how to withdraw money from this wonderful forum because I am still a new user. I hope someone knows how to withdraw money from this forum please tell me

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, you can withdraw money in any currency you want you can transfer from btc To a dollar, for example, or choose a cryptocurrency whose fees are low. Good luck to all friends and members. I wish you success

• +1 1

Yes my friend you can withdraw your earnings by using any wallet. You need to connect your account with youbit exchange and then you can withdraw it. But first of all you need to work hard to earn money from here. Because if your work will not be valuable then you will not be paid. So try to work with full attention in other to get maximum money from this plate forum. Thanks. 

Yes it is a great site and money can be withdrawn from this cryptotalk, but you need to connect your account to the Yovit Exchange platform, Goto Wallet. This site is trusted and many of my friends on this website have been earning a lot for months. It is a great platform for earning and learning.    

O yes my dear friend you have done work online with crypto talk forum and you can withdraw from the Yobit account and also can put it for further trading and can exchange from available currencies.

You can withdraw the money that you get here to any other wallet after adding it to your yopit wallet, and it is recommended to exchange it to currencies with less withdrawal fees before withdrawal.
As you can see, the work here provides a good resource in terms of the time or effort that must be applied.

• +2 1

Yes you have to deposit your money in your selected wallet and then you can withdraw your money from the wallet. It is an easy way providance for the customers to withdraw their earning money with the security.

As long as you complete your first hundred post and connect your account to yobit site, then you can exchange or trade in a wide options of digital currencies easily throw the yobit wallet.

We can send our money that we win on this site and transfer it to some foreign banks through this platform in return for a certain percentage on the amount But you can invest your money and grow it by working in different fields of cryptocurrencies

When you create a portfolio, you can send your profits and money to it and then withdraw the profits. The forum offers you good profits. You should strive to make your work useful and thus increase your profits.

Yes you can withdraw money from this site by using crypto wallets. For this site it easier and more convenient to use Yobit wallet you just need to make an account there and link it to your profile here.

• Useful or interesting 1

You need to create an account on Yobit and to withdraw u have to provide your email I'd on Yobit account and the would provide u the data  and then u can withdraw your coin into fait currency. we can work on cryptotalk any time during the day it is easy way to get money. 

Welcome, I have not yet withdrawn my balance, but my friends withdraw their funds through their account on yopit or via Paypal wallet, the forum returns are very reliable and you can transfer your money into the currency in your country I wish you success

• +2 1

Yes mate,you can withdraw money from this forum to any wallet.This forum pays real money.you can withdraw your money to any Wallet like paytm,jazzcash etc.