What is the price of bitcoin in 2020? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yogigamma

What is the price of bitcoin in 2020?

Bitcoin is the best ever cryptocurrency , its price is about to increase rapidly now adays . Predictions are made that price of bitcoin will increase more than 200k dollars.  And it is said that to hold your couns for the best time to sell and will gain alot kf profit .btc price is only pridictable . It can be wrong but positive vibes are to increase

There are cycles for Bitcoin price and during each cycle which is usually 4 to 5 years the price of bitcoin rises sharply and parabolic. We are now at the beginning of this sharply growth and bitcoin is expected to reach $300,000 by next year. For this year we could expect the price 20,000-25,000 US dollars.

Hello everyone, at this time you have to be patient with investments, since everything may be due to recent events and after the bullish euphoria and the FOMO. Personally, the price of bitcoin will continue to increase, in the remainder of the year, and will surely reach $ 20,000 by the end of 2020.

• Useful or interesting 1

that is so good question , the btc will hit 25000 dollar in 2020 least , but low is not fix of it , so hold tight and jump at the right moment on bitcoin , because it is all about timing in crypto , that all my information about bitcoin .

Bitcoin was going going to be 4 to 3 days and all traders are expecting that bit coin $2,000 this year. just two or three days ago the Bitcoin had a great crash it may be due to the selling of a lot of Bitcoin at a very low time but a lot of traders. now the price of the Bitcoin is falling day by day and maybe it had out great crash in the value. if you think the bitkind military in a few days you can investor and a bit again it is a great time for investing on with kind if you think the Bitcoin will again raise.

I think it is a stupid idea to invest your money relying on people's opinions, even though there is no dispute over the interest of investing in Bitcoin.

Many things in the year 2020 were not taken into account and the price of Bitcoin was exposed to many price fluctuations, it decreased to $ 3000, and now we see the price at 19,000 and we expect it to exceed $ 20,000 before the end of the current year

• +3 1

If I was in the forum last year I'd say that from my charts I find Bitcoin sitting at 20k on 31st December 2020. I still see this price for the same day and it is close. The dip that happend was a correction that proves my chart to be straight for this price and date.

Its price is going down in these days and the main reason is that less people are buying it and more people are selling it. Its price has dropped a lot this month and it is expected that its price will remain low this year.Where it used to cost 30 thousand dollars and today it costs less than 20 thousand dollars.

• +3 1

Well my friend we can't predict the market price of BTC and other currencies. So of you have a plan to store BTC then purchase them under value of 15000$ . But it's quite risky my friend. I have no plans to do this .

This is the important thinking part we all make and no matter the difficulties Bitcoin is facing during some times holding and keep your investment means too much as even just a year later price has been trippled and looking for even better, as we expect in the new year Bitcoin to just keep making new all time highs for months.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:06 AM, Yogigamma said:

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.

Today, it has reached nearly $ 20,000, and it is really good that its rise indicates the strength of Bitcoin and that it can last up to one hundred thousand dollars.

• +3 1

Bitcoin price could reach as high as $20,000 before the end of the year, or as high as $16,000 if it can't get all the way to $20,000. Interestingly, Bitcoin has been heavily correlated with the S&P 500 in 2020, so its future could very much depend on the stock market.

We are not able to say a fixed amount because it keeps on changing time to time so it is very hard to say about the price of bitcoin. It is a valuable coin which helped many people to get a kind of income and many researchers had provided a information that it can become upto $20,000.

It will go as high as you can imagine because there will be less useful coins as most of the time the projects are just scam so in BTC people find peace.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, BraveHeart01 said:

It will go as high as you can imagine because there will be less useful coins as most of the time the projects are just scam so in BTC people find peace.

I agree to a certain extend. Most altcoins I have read about where good ones that have good perspective and understanding of the problems they solve, but there are many that are useless and make me frustrated with the crypto market too. I hope these will clear from the rest and we will not see fake promotions and news again as it happened during the summer with some projects that appeared overnight and dissappeared days later making millions.

• +3 1

you would not be able to find true then else is here in this place because here are most of the people that are beginners like me and they cannot explain the things like an expert can so go for Google or YouTube and find an expert for the predictions you want.

The price of Bitcoin reached our hopes and most of us see it rising even more next. Upcoming in 2021 it will be a very exciting year so suggestion is not to move and go anywhere else as Bitcoin price will probably do wonders. I am looking for ways to increase and invest some more from fiat in bitcoin for this and the next year.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is strong and we believe that it will become the currency of the future, it has a strong foundation, and people will use it in the future, so I think its price will increase so we have to work hard to increase our profits and our income.

The current price is below $19k the price keeps moving upward and downward between the $18k and $19k boundary, basically for the year 2020 the average price of Bitcoin is $18500

On 12/29/2019 at 1:06 AM, Yogigamma said:

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.

If you want long-term btc the best alternative is to buy it now and not wait until later and lose the opportunity to have good profits with btc in the rest of the year and in the next year, you just have to be patient

The price of bitcoin in the last quarter of 2020 is over $19,000, and by the 1st quarter of 2021 its price is expected to exceed $25,000, you can invest in btc as a savings reserve and wait for its long term gains 

• +3 1

The bitcoin price is arround $19288 in this 2020 but it is falling and raising at a time. This is what i notice for bitcoin price in this 2020

• +2 1

If you buy bitcoin when you create this posts and hold with him 1 years so definitely you earn huge profit from the bitcoin in 2020... Because 2020 is the Best year for the bitcoin because in this year bitcoin value more increase and reach at the peak point... And hope so it's more value increase and they cross 20k dollar in this year...

On 12/29/2019 at 1:06 AM, Yogigamma said:

The bitcoin will continue to rise if you want to invest to obtain long-term profits, it is the best option without hesitation, but in the long term without doubts invest in it, buy it because you will surely obtain profits.