How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

Yes, my friend, it is a great platform from which I learned a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, and this link has contributed to enriching my intellectual stock for the abundance of information in this connection and the participation of other members of their topics. It also contributed a lot to improving my performance in the English language.

• +2 1

On 1/4/2021 at 7:11 AM, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Kindly share your experience !

Until today, no, I did not negotiate that the matter needs good capital, and I have only known about this forum a few days ago that it needs experience.

As we all know, this is a fantastic platform that helps us to earn money while still learning a great deal. I'm curious as to how much you've benefited from this website.

I'm curious as to what you heard about cryptocurrency trading from this site.

After that, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trade after learning about it on this site,

I knew a little about the unencrypted currency world before entering this platform, and when entering my knowledge increased a lot, and learn every day something new. The work here brings a lot of money
It also increases English writing skill for non-indigenous speakers.

We can learn about cryptocurrencies, their rates and the differences between them. We can learn about trading and also make money from this forum, but this is not only limited to money. You can also gain knowledge about this forum and cryptocurrencies.

Yes you are right this is my 4th post here in this forum i want to learn here thanx for sharing this kind of information i want to more know about this crypto forum

This forum is very useful and wonderful, it is an opportunity to gain money and knowledge at the same time, since I joined this forum and I am learning the English language perfectly, I am very happy with that.

I learned a lot from this platform, my friend, and by joining it, I gained experience about cryptocurrencies and everything related to it. Before I joined here, I did not know anything about the world of cryptography and I am still learning. I hope to be lucky in this world.

I learn a lot of things from this platform .This platform give me a lot of information and knowledge about crypto currency and their exchanges. Before joining this forum I don't have enough knowledge about currencies . But now I have much knowledge. 

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

I recently started at the forum. I expect to learn many things that will help me work and find a good opportunity to work in the trading market.

Dear friend, I have learned about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency.

I learned about cryptocurrencies, their prices, their differences and market trends.

I am now largely familiar with the crypto world.

All these credits are in the hands of cryptocurrencies.

I am learning about trade and hope to try my luck.

• +5 1

As a beginner i have discussed almost on 30+ topic in this time i have learned a lot of things and got solutions from this.In my point of view this is good platform to solve problems through discussions.

Well I'm new I'm not so foot in this forum explicitly gained a little experience in the field of currency encryption explicitly did not try to train the currency, this is something higher than my time explicitly

I think this forum is the beginning of our entry into the world of crypto and cryptocurrencies The most important thing that I have learned so far is terminology in these areas. I was facing great difficulty before entering this forum. When I read an article or something similar, I do not understand the terms until I entered here and asked the old members and they informed me.

• +4 1

In fact, my friend, this forum is very useful and allows us to earn money. I personally learned from this wonderful forum sufficient knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and how to use them. Very good luck and good luck.

• +1 1

Since I entered this platform and I gained experience and knowledge, I learned to work in the forum and read interesting articles about trading cryptocurrencies and working with them and many more

I cannot say that I learned a lot after I am still a beginner. I think it is too early to answer this question now, but I think there will be a lot of things to learn.

Hello dear ! according to my opinion this forum is very helpful and cooperative because due to this forum we can earn money and can easily fulfill our wishes . There are two more advantages:

1. It increases our knowledge and enhance English vocabulary .

2. It gives us information about trading.

Currently I am a beginner, but I am learning a lot from this platform, it has allowed me to gain more information and experience from old members about forum rules and the field of cryptocurrencies and I think it will be the currency of the future.

The beginning of frankness, I am still new to this forum. I did not deal much with the cryptocurrency, but I try to work very hard to learn about it more and how I can earn more money

Dear, I learn a lot of information on this forum. I am new to this forum and I don't know much about that but this forum is a source of information for me and all of us. This forum gives us a lot of knowledge about crypto currencies and also I gain more experience on this forum.

On 1/4/2021 at 10:11 AM, Mir Hamza said:

I have learned a lot of things from this platform.

I have learn about the world of cryptocurrencies.

I have learnt that who to trade or who to invest in a coin.

I have learnt that who to know that which site is real or which is fake.

Working in this forum has increase my English.

I want to tell you that I have learnt a lot of things from this forum.

• +2 1

This forum really helped me out . through this forum I impove my communication skills I improve my English and I know about digital currency . before it I don't know about it either it exists or not but now I have knowledge about it and about trading market to.i learn how to invest where to invest a d when to invest just because of this forum .

I learned many experiences here and gained a lot of experience and knowledge and learned from the mistakes that I went through. It is really a wonderful forum that provides us with all the means and easy and simple ways to learn. I have never worked in another forum so I think it is the best forum as it provides experience, knowledge and money at the same time

• +2 1

I certainly can't put all the things which I've learned here. It's been months of my arrival and honestly I can't put the knowledge I gain here for only one day in this single post. It will require ocean of words to explain how much knowldge I've gained on this forum. It's very amazing and I'm very happy to gather the required info on this forum.