How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

In fact, this platform is one of the best sites that I found, as it allows us to learn and gain experience about the digital world in addition to earning money, this platform opens the wide door to work in trading and investing digital currencies.

• +2 1

Being in the forum is an opportunity and a wonderful experience through which one can gain knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and material gain at the same time. My experiences may be somewhat modest, but I am working to develop them through the atmosphere provided by the members

This platform gives us lots of benefits. It cannot be described that how much I learn from this forum. Different kinds of people from different kinds of the country use this forum. People are sharing their experience thoughts from that we can know many things. That's it good luck.

Hello my friend, in fact, I have not yet traded cryptocurrencies, although I am studying one of the types of analysis of the currency market in the field of trading, but I consider myself not completely ready to start trading, as I am currently satisfied with investing as I recommend it to our new colleagues in this section and advise them of the importance of serious work on these The opportunity from the start with an organized plan.

• +1 1

I learned a lot of useful insights that I did not know before, and by joining this wonderful model, yes my friend.  cryptotalk is a very useful and useful website.  In this we can easily earn money by sitting at home which helps our family financially.  That is why we are able to move slowly

Hey guys, I've been here for a while, it's been about a month now and I'm on this site, which is one of the most beautiful forums out there, and there are a number of things I collected from this forum. At first I was able to get my daily money and I was able to make friends and also get information. Important about cryptocurrencies.
In the end, I consider myself lucky to be on the site.

As for me, I learned a lot of things about trading and investing, but I have not made any trading yet, I think that in the near future I will invest in a currency because I have obtained the necessary experience and knowledge.

The thing I liked the most about this forum is the experiences of the experienced people.

They are really helpful for us the beginners.

Yes, I agree with you, the more time you devote to this forum, the more your knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies increases. I haven't started trading yet, I don't think I have gained enough experience to start trading, it is really risky 

• +3 1

I have learned a lot from here. It taught me how to develop courage to take risks in life specially in business. I have learned a lot about trading and investment in crypto currency.

• +1 1

I learned a lot already here, I did not know anything about the world of cryptocurrencies, when I started here, I began to gain knowledge from the forum and from member posts here, and then I also started doing research using Google's search engine on cryptocurrencies and its projects, in order to determine the currencies that I want to invest in. I trade some and invest in others.

• +2 1

I worked a lot on this platform about cryptocurrencies and how to trade, as well as investing in Yobit and the currency that I started investing in. I had read about it and searched for it a lot before investing it in order to know its project whether it was good or not, thanks to this wonderful forum through which we learned through it the basics of investment and trading.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you in this talk that this platform allows us to earn money .. although I am a beginner, I understand some things in the world of currencies, but I am not professional enough to say what I have learned .. but I enjoy what I do .. Good luck to all

I  have learn number of things from here i can't explain it give great knowledge i improves my typing skill .it tells me about many currency and many other things .it is such a  osam platform 

I was ignorant of a lot about cryptocurrencies before entering this forum. I knew the importance of cryptocurrencies in the future and the level of seriousness in which members deal with it. I also learned some characteristics of investment as well as where to find the information I want.

• +3 1

I learned a lot on this platform
I was able to learn about cryptocurrencies and their rates, improve my writing skills, and be able to help other members

• +1 1

Yes, we learned a lot on this forum, trading, exchanges and the crypto world. But I am more focused on trading because trading is my job besides posting here, I continue to learn trading so that every trade I make is profitable. The cryptotalk forum is very helpful for beginners who want to learn trading, because they can read it in the trading section and then apply it to Yobit.

• +5 1

Well, I'm still a beginner, but I started with the basics and learned about digital wallets, how to start, things that I should remember, in addition to some experiences for members who entered this field before us, and this is definitely one of the best things that I started with.

It is a great platform where there are many active members who work hard to develop this platform taking into account the material profit as well as useful learning about the field of digital currencies 

We can learn a lot from the forum. You can make a profit by trading cryptocurrency information from this forum. I am getting a lot of information from this forum.

• +1 1

I'm still new on this platform. I'm looking to learn from other members and ready to extend my knowledge about this platform and take my skills to the next level. So far I'm reading the comments and feel positive about Cryptotalk watching people from all over the globe interacting. 

It feels great to integrate in such positive community.

I wish you all luck✌️

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are well. I wish you continued prosperity and progress for me as a beginner. I want to improve my English and learn more about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptography.

I have learned the basic information which I need to know about the world of cryptocurrencies I know that Bitcoin is the most popular and valuable cryptocurrency and I also know the name of the founder of Bitcoin who is Satoshi nakamoto.

Thank you for your post, this platform has really impacted on me more knowledge about cryptocurrency, previously before I joined, I have eno knowledge about cryptocurrency and how it works,I just use to hear it from news,from people that's all, joining this forum is a priviledge for me,I learnt a lot by reading those relevant post,I get to know how to invest in it, how to buy and sell, and many more despite all that ,I still got paid by participating as a member, have leant a lot from the great platform.

I enjoying this plate forum .This the amizing side of crypto currency.I improve my skills .The people talk with me.and like my post and comments on her. I full enjoy .But i no  shear the post on it because I am a new member.

• +5 1

I'm new to the network, but I only joined a few days ago.

This forum, in my view and perspective, is very beneficial for us because it allows us to gather information. We were able to determine when we should invest and when we should not invest using this platform. And, before we invest, it's important that we understand all of the company's regulations.