What is the best Wallet for beginners - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoBoyyyy

What is the best Wallet for beginners

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Mike and I want to tell you I am new on this forum and I have not many knowledge about the farm and about the wallet on this forum so this is a good post and I read the comments of the other members to get the knowledge about the wallet

In my opinion, for beginners it is better to use an existing wallet on the exchange, because using a wallet like the Myetherwallet wallet or blockchain is not easy for beginners. It takes learning about the wallet to use first so I think using an exchange wallet will make it easier for beginners to trade, when beginners have learned and understood I think they can use any wallet.

• +1 1

Welcome to the forum mate, I'm also a beginner in this forum. There are different types of crypto wallet and every individuals have their own preferences, I like using trust wallet and coinomo wallet while some individuals might like using other wallet.

According to my opinion for beginners only yobit wallet is best because newbies just have idea about yobit and it's new for all of us. If someone have much idea about this then he will use other wallets otherwise yobit Wallet is best wallet.

• +1 1

Hello my friend As for the wallet, I think that the wallet on Yobit is excellent and good. In your first beginnings on the site, this wallet will fulfill its purpose, and if you want to change it over time, it is okay to do so.

Welcome dear, you have made a right decision for upcoming of your life.

in that dorum you will be able to learn a lot of things.

where much of the people around you are there for your guidance.

And with this activity, you are not only use this currency but also eanables to use etherum, dodge coin and many others. 
Have faith in you that will be the key of your success in every platform.

• +2 1

I think yobit is very great wallet. With the help of this wallet we can save our bitcoins. This wallet is very easy to use.  It help us to secure our money.

Thanks dear for creating this topic.. I m also a newbie here..so I am not in the position of giving any opinion about wallet..I am  not know about wallet.. still I m never use wallet.. I m just follow your post for knowing  about wallet.. 

Different types of wallets are available in the Google Play Store. Not all of which are believable. I think the best wallet for newcomers is Yobit. Or coinbase. These wallets are very Reliable.

2 hours ago, PreO😍alina26 said:

Dear friend, @Bilal Ahmed @Jamesjean there are many wallets online. But not all are safe for us because you can lose your money at any time. So we must be careful about using and selectionsing wallets. Personally I used the Yobit wallet . It is a very safe and acceptable online wallet. And you can use the key to keep it safe. Thank you 

images (1).jpeg

Thank you dear for your suggestion before i didn't try any online wallets but you are saying online wallets are not safe so I'll not use one of them and you suggest  yobit wallet so I'll must try it thank you so much 😊

Well as for me I'm still a newbie on the whole of cryptocurrency so I don't know anythinng about wallet. But I will appreciate if it will be answered by the old members on the forum. Much love mates, have a nice day.

Hello everyone, I consider that one of the best wallet, is uphold, it is very easy to use, and you can store and work with several major cryptos, transaction fees are low, personally it is one of the ones I use, and I have not had any problems, we can get a lot of information on the network, how it works, and is a very recognized wallet.

• +1 1

There are a lot of wallet in internet which is best for the beginners..
These are,
Bitcoin wallet
Coinbase wallet
Blockchain wallet
Yobit wallet
Trust wallet..

According to me, Blockchain wallet is the best wallet for beginners. Because it the safest wallet. and it is very popular and a lot of people trust this wallet..I recommend you to use this wallet..
Blockcahin wallet is the best wallet..
thank you💖💖

I think there is no need of any wallet to the beginners because they cannot earn huge money in a starting but if they can earn handsome amount of the money then they use the trust wallet or blockchain wallet to store their currencies.

In my opinion as a new member trust wallet is the best. You can trust this coins.You can get much profits by trust wallet. I also trust and believe on trust wallet. So,buddy you can do it for get much profits. 

The truth is that the best wallet and the one I use since I started is TrustWallet, a friendly platform for all people who are starting, easy to use and above all that is very important has access to almost all cryptocurrencies, and my best advice is that it is also good in its security, you must have your password well stored or better written on paper where no one has access to it.

The coinbase wallet was recommended to me and it is the one I currently use, without any problem it seems to me a very simple wallet to use for any beginner, it is a fairly secure wallet, I have read of others who talk about trust wallet and blockchain but I do not know them yet , coinbase me parse excellent

• +1 1

For beginners it would be very difficult to make use of a hardware wallet rather it is better to just make use of Blockchain wallet or trust wallet. These ets are very easy to setup and use even for beginners.

Edited by kaliphatesani

First I wanna say to you, you must create post in the relevant section.. This topic must be in Wallets section. 

The best wallet for beginners is TRUST wallet. Actually wallet has easy interface and also easy availabilty on google play store and also  on any type of browser.  This is also a multiple currency wallet so you don't need to move out to any other wallet... 

There are many places from where you can invest and make a lot of profit. I think Bitcoin is a place where your investment is less and you take more profit from it And the biggest thing is that there is no chance of any kind of rigging inside it

But 

If you wanna regular trade then BINANCE  is the most secure and reliable exchange among almost all major exchanges . personally i recommend these two for beginners 

One most import it has friendly user interfere.

I am also new at this forum and so doesn't have much information regarding the wallets and legit sites but I have read about Trust wallet that it is better than others and have good security and features as well.

Yes, there are many wallets on the Internet where we can store cryptocurrencies, but it is up to everyone to decide which wallet to use and what its features are.  Many have different wallets like the Wallet of Faith.  Use Coinbase and Blockchain Wallet but I prefer yobit wallet ec because it is amazing wallet and good exchange it has a strong security system his it helps us a lot in preserving cryptocurrency.

Yobit wallet is the best for me

Because it contains updated bulletins for the prices of digital currencies and also contains a simple interface and is characterized by very high credibility in addition to the presence of an investment fund also through which you can gamble and many other special things.

As for me, I use a yobit wallet and it is a safe wallet. There are a lot of people keeping their money in this wonderful wallet. There are a lot of wallets that anyone can use, but I haven't tried it.