Your path to success - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

Yes i agree with your post we should not disheart from any mistake but learn from your mistakes and continues his work if you want succeed.Some people get success very soon but some have to wait it for long time and after many difficulties and failure they reach thier destinations.Same in cryptotalk if your post deleted or you give warning point than don't disheart and continues his work learn from these mistake one day you will be succeed and this platform is foreover or  life time not for small duration.

Dear friend Hope you all do well.

On this form If you do any work Or reply to any post.If you reply to any post, then make sure that your answer is correct.

So you don't give up And to continue my work with regularly.

If you don't succeed So don't lose And try again Then you will succeed.

Good dear, you must learn the basics very well.  I mean you have to learn it deeply and understand those benefits and techniques so that you are able to look better.  You need to learn from the little things and move on.  You should take measurable steps and learn from mistakes. There are many ways to learn from your mistakes. Agree with you. This forum is the best for everyone you can earn and learn from. Thank you.

Success is the basis of life and our success is linked to the knowledge that we possess, and this is the most important thing. Patience is also the secret of success, and that following some specific sections of the forum will achieve very important knowledge, which is cryptocurrency

• +1 1

As far as i know Man learns from his mistakes Leaves big damage to Lives today One is your point i love doing good We should never do any work quickly One should understand everything first and learn and still do the same. 

Thanks dear 

You give such a helpful and encourageable info really appreciated,true if we learn from mistakes and never attempt all these than we will have handsome amount

Dear friend a very good advice is described here that if you fail first time then focus on your work and try with new Passion next time so that you might be succeed. 

Well if i talk about my path of success then.i would like to tell about hardwark. Besides work hard we can.not be able to get success . Therfore we should keep in mind it.

Our road to success is long and full of traps, but the beginning of success is continuous learning, being patient, and starting to study the world of cryptocurrencies, earning money and learning how to invest to achieve success.

Our street to progress is long and loaded with traps however the start of accomplishment is constant getting the hang of being patient and beginning to contemplate the universe of digital currencies bringing in cash and figuring out how to contribute to make progress

You are correct, I have been here for over two months and my presents were just restricted on reactions and remarks, yet yesterday I composed my initial three points and shared them on the gathering and it was an incredible inclination, as I had sufficient opportunity to get familiar with all the fundamentals to do By composing supportive and rousing subjects for friends, this work requires tolerance

The crypto world, every note should take their time to analyze as much as possible everything related to cryptocurrencies, investments, trading, language and more, learn from Others are good, the more experienced ones went through situations that newbies are going to experience. 

On 1/2/2021 at 6:28 PM, Kafon said:

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

You've made a very useful post for a new member.  I would say you have highlighted the main points.  I think if you follow your post well, new members will easily understand how to work in cryptotalk.

Hello dude the basic success is to forum is read and follow tje rules and regulations. And you should must work hard in this platform because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge ..

Hello my dear friend I am new here in this platform  I am agree with your post u have to learn crypto crypto provide more knowledge and experience earn to money this post is helpful for everyone you can follow the rules and regulations and hard work  in this platform...

I am a beginner in this forum and as a beginner I am working hard and learning in this forum. Every new member should work hard with patience and passion and not give up. Because this forum is very useful for us but we used to face some difficulties in the beginning. If we follow the rules and keep trying, we will benefit.

You are right, as all beginners are prone to making mistakes, this is normal, but what is important is that they learn from their mistakes, keep away from repeating them, and read well to benefit from the experiences of old members and not stop at every loss they are exposed to.

• +2 1

Before thinking about money one should properly educate himself about the forum and cryptocurrency basics. The only way to get enough experience is to read all the post properly ,it will help you in a great way to gather information and then further spread this informatiom to other people. Working smart is also important to educate yourself quickly and adopt the dynamics of this forum.

What I think is, if you fail, you will do better next time.  Don't give up, just work hard and keep working until you succeed.

Weldon my friend. Success as it's called is something everybody want to achieve, but on the path to success are many obstacles. Failure and mistakes are among what we encounter when journeying to success. And let try to learn from our failures and mistake so that we will be a better person. 

I’ve been here for over two months now and my posts were limited to feedback and comments, but yesterday I wrote my first three topics and shared them in the forum and I felt good enough, because I had enough time to help and inspire comrades.  To learn all the basics of writing, this job requires patience, uninterrupted learning and experience, good luck.

If you want to be really successful then you must have to take crypto seriously. That you have to learn in depth about cryptocurrencies and trading so that you can built your path towards success. And definitely you will be successful in the near future. As cryptocurrencies is growing day by day.

This is extremely important to be learning from your mistakes.  It is often said that they are able to learn more from the mistakes that we make and the successes that we have in any venture that we choose to undertake. However there are cases where many make the same mistake more than once and whilst this may seem like a bad thing at the moment, it actually may prove to be quite helpful to them in the future. So therefore every mistake should be looked at as more of a stepping stone rather than an obstacle. Especially when it comes to cryptocurrency.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hello dear friend, your participation is very useful for beginners and I agree with you,The basis for success in this forum is reading the rules and adhering to them in addition to learning and benefiting from our mistakes so that we can write useful topics. Therefore, we have to be patient to do the best work here.

• +2 1

Yes dear .You advise is good.

But firstly  new bee need to know how this form works and need to know all the rules.so that by earnings enough knowledge then  after that anyone by working hard can  earn money