For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

It is true that the comments few people read, I think that the members only pay attention to the publication and the first comments, try to study to create your own topics so that your ideas reach more people, you must create quality topics to prevent it from being removed.

May be it is extremely useful I think yet there is no uncertainty it's need simply group and acclaimed point since individuals' not more response to the post and I think subject is forefront individuals generally response on it. So I think it is the best might be other individual has its own decision. 

May be it is extremely useful I think yet there is no uncertainty it's need simply group and renowned point since individuals' not more response to the post and I think subject is cutting edge individuals generally response on it. So I think it is the best might be other individual has its own decision.

thanks.....

It is important to note that this is not the case.  This benefits other members. For a good reputation, it is important to write your own topics, but first you need to know about all the topics in the forum, then the post is reasonable in its own right.

Sometime people don't see your post that is why they don't respond to your post be patience about it. If you want to have good reputation you need to post good topics.If you don't have enough knowledge about the topic then learn about it and then post on the topic. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right if you want to get good reputation points on your account then you need to work hard and writing useful and informative topics which are beneficial for all of us then your reputation points increases

• +1 1

I am in the same situation, my reputation is not increasing, no matter how useful I am posting.  Now almost everyone is in the same situation and no one is giving reputation to anyone.  There are many members who are not reacting to the deputation saying that they will not get paid even though it is a useful post. But I always give reputations in useful posts.  We should all be reputed in useful posts.  Even though we have created topics, now no one is giving us such a reputation for these reasons.  However, those who give reputations are useful topics every day, they will give reputations in topics.

yes dear if you want to good reputation you should make your own unique content to get more attraction of people if you will make a useful content members react on your post in this way your account start to monetize 

As much as I know about this is that you don't get reputation by posting your own topic, what I believe you will only get the reputation wheb people will like your work. When you make your work interesting member automatically give you good reputation. So what matters is the quality of your work. 

to corporate Hindi Society of Aadhar cultural language to beuse in the topic is informative and choice of wording is simple then people read you topic and then they understand your topic and like  long so yeah definitely sure in his thought of brought life to be long 

Knowledge can be acquired by studying if there is not much knowledge. After acquiring knowledge, it plays a great role in gaining the value and reputation of the member. The harder you work and the harder you read the forums, the higher your reputation will be.

Yes dear friend you are absolutely correct. If you want to increase your forum reputation then it's very important to create informational, useful and interesting topic. For this you have to collect as much knowledge as you are able to. If you create unique topic then many members will be attracted and helped by your topic and give you positive reputation

Not at all its not necessary to create your own topic but bye posting your useful comments you can get good rating and reputation here so you get payment of both so no problem if you create your topic or post comments 

Of course you need to make your own topic if you want to receive multiple good reaction. You need to do your own research before making post so you can give correct information to the other members and you can receive more reaction and you can also increase your followers, whic is really encourage us.

• +1 1

Writing topics is necessary because there are very few topics in this forum. But maybe it is not anyone's goal that topics for only earning reputations. It is true that much reacts can increase your income. But you need focus on making good topics rather than earning reacts.

Edited by Ayatpossible
  • +3 1

If you really need good reputations then you have to be ready for some research on crypto currency to create an attractive topics that will make the members to attempt it for  positive ratings for reputation..

Research have to be done for a good topics

Hello mate,, you are right, in case you need to get a decent reputation, you need useful and monetary messages, so you need to accumulate a lot of information. You will make your posts in such a way that many people are attracted to your point of view and provide you with a positive reputation.

yeah buddy, You have to create your own topics and they should be knowledgeable about the cryptocurrency. First you have to do research about the topic you are creating and then be sure to post the topic if it is good you will earn reputation.

Of course, you should create a post that contains useful and important information for members, that will earn you a good reputation, in return, do not worry if they do not share the comments now, the post remains permanent, if they do not see it now they will see it tomorrow.

Yes, this is somewhat true but this is not the case with everyone. Sometimes, you can get more community reputation by just replying someone's topic or by just posting a comment on someone else's post.

• +3 1

Yes dear brother. We recieve good reputation when we create posts. And if our posts are informative, then we recieve awesome community reputation. But first work for unique posts.

having to have reactions does not need to be solely on having to have to create a content as basically having to write a good comment can as ell get to increase your reputation as basically having to receive reacts also increase our reputation counter

• +1 1

One can create his own topic if you have knowledge on how to create different and unique topic. Creating topic is good but unless it is accepted as unique one. So for this reason I do not advice beginners to create their own topic unless they learn seriously

Am a new member in this grate forum butbi observed that that are a lot of topic that members didn't use to reached to or react to is better through but I advice let us concentrate on old topics and stop creating topics for sometimes thanks.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2021 at 9:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

Yeah you should write your own topics to increase your reputation but your topics should be hot and popular. If your topic don't get popular, you won't get the reputation and payment for your topic. So always try to write useful and helpful topics. You should try to write new and latest topics of the crypto world. So you should have more knowledge for this. 

• +4 1