For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

Of course, the best way to get a large number of followers and points of reputation is to write unique articles! Therefore, members who find they have the ability to write serum such articles should prepare to start their journey with us so that this forum continues to provide useful and good topics.

• +1 1

of course. Also you have to capability of useful post. Without it you cannot get more reputation. So,please try to do useful post and topic. Hopefully you will get more reputation. 

Yes my dear it is neccessary to do post very good and reoutated in this forum your post is reputated and than your post is paid otherwise there is no benifit of doing post so be carefull ok good by thank you so much takecare.

That's absolutely legit. If we want reputation then we have to make our own topics and those topics should be created by our own research. Make something new and different from others and it should also be relevant and about crypto. This is the best and easy way to get reputation. 

Dear, Always try to search for new information and ideas to present topics that others like and increase your chance of gaining a good reputation.  Of course the special topics will get more reactions than comments.

Yeah of course my friend that's a great idea ,  for you to earn a reputation you must be posting a useful and unique posts and topics,  We must dedicate ourselves to do that if we really want to earn reputation. 

Yes for one to have good and positive reputation you need to make good, useful, meaningful,and educative posts it topic that will attract the interest of the forum members which will make them acquire knowledge and experience from 

Dear fellow if you want to get good reputation then you should do the good comments on the useful posts and it is not necessary that positive reputation is given to you when you create your own topics and according to my opinion you should work hard on this forum to get positive reputation.

• +4 1

Of course, it's necessary to do your own post for getting reputation because people want to see something new. So, if you make a good post that will interesting and unique then it will attracts to all and they give you response on that post.

If you want to create a excellent reputation then I think the best way of making application is that you create your own topic because when you create your own topic then lot of people gives you reaction and gives you replies and if you make comments on other topic then you can also so make and give useful information.

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes you right. If you create good and authentic post then you give excellent reputation. Your work is good you earn money also you learn.  Thus forum gives you great opportunity .

You can also post a comment here or write a new one and if your post is good or useful, it will be better for you and you will get good comments.so if your content is too much great and reputation plus and you gave a plus point. 

This is very true to be honest because when you make a topic it will attract a lot of members to it especially if the topic is very important and contribute alot in the world of the cryptocurrencies compared to if you reply to just a topic.

Always welcome mate and how is your day?. Really such thing happened to me when I joined the forum newly that was last week. I now sat down and look deeply into it I now found out that the main reason behind it is my post are below standard. And now that I have increase the standard, everything is now moving well. So increase the standard of your post.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

YES. ITS BEEN NECESSARY FOR ALL OF US TO BE SOUND. And provide a good topic which uses the simple language to express himself. And with guidance and simple English this can be done very easily.

And on this Crypt o talk forum, you are allowed to express your topic in a handsome manner.

so have a good journey dear. my best wishes are always with you.

Definitely creating your own topics gives you better opportunity to get more positive reputation as more people got interacted to it than to the comment on any post so try to create more posts by yourself rather than just relying on commenting.

Yes, indeed, good exclusive content will receive a lot of reviews and likes because there will not be a good publication like it, my friend, and I hope that everyone will strive to reach this goal for which they entered the forum

On 1/2/2021 at 5:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

You are right my friend, but if you want a good reputation you have to post good, interesting and useful topics for everyone, I wish you good luck my friend and I hope you get what you want

To gain a good reputation requires you to write posts with useful content. Then you provide good answers to the rest of the members. Do so and abide by the teachings of the forum and you will become an experienced member

Yes it is necessarily to write your own topic and write what you thought. You should be patient a little and be polite.

for your good reputation in crypto talk forum. your reputation will increase to do thing. Yeah that's it and good luck for future.

Well,  I guess you have already found the answer to your question,  because when you create a topic,  then lots and lots of the members would reply to it,  making your reputation to move faster,  so creating a topic is another way of having much reputation and a good community reputation. 

I am a begginer in this forum. I don't have much experience about this feature. But in my opinion, it is a beneficial site for us. We have to complete 25 comments for payment daily. We have to create creative content for post. Creative content can be our good reputation.

yes you said absolutely right you should to write your own comments and on topic that will helpful to given you the reputation on this forum if you copy the topic from any source you can not get the reputation so you should to avoid it

Yes you are right that we should create our own topics. If we comments on other's topics than our reputation increase very slowly and if we create our own topics than our reputation increase very fast through other's comments.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. 

This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. 

I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.

This fourm is real and trustful fourm. 

I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet on this fourm. 

I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

It payment is 100 here 

I really like this fourm. 

Best of luck

• +1 1