Best time to withdraw - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Best time to withdraw

I am also new to this platform and I do not have enough information and I think that after you finish 100 free comments and start writing 20 comments every day and you get a good reputation, you can withdraw your profits after a week

• +1 1

The time that you choose to do any work is the right time. This is the rule that you must adhere to. And be confident in your ability to analyze things and understand the data, and that you are able to overcome any matter and make any decision.

I am a new member here. It is very easy to withdraw in cryptocurrency.  And the right time to withdraw when the cryptocurrency price rises.Then the best time for withdraw.As a result, there are good income opportunities.Thanks 

In my opinion as long as you don't need the funds in your bank account straight away,  then perhaps you should hold off on withdrawing them.  When you withdraw your funds there is a fee that you will have to pay for each of the withdrawals. Therefore it is best to withdraw it in a single sum rather than paying fees constantly after every small bit that you decide to put into your bank account. 

First of all many congratulations to you. Now as you have completed your 100 post target so now you will be paid for every useful post. Collect them in your yobit account. From there transfer it to your personal wallet. 

I suggest you you hold his earnings on the yobit exchange when you see this coin and token value increase so that's time you sell it and take good benefits from this... And then you withdraw all money and send his Bank account...

• +1 1

Best time to withdraw is when the price is high.  If you withdraw your earned amount at low rates then you will get nothing.  Try to withdraw / sell tokens at the higher rate.  

When value of Crypto got high then it is a good time to withdraw because in this way you can earn more money. But keeping long term also give you profit. Buy Crypto when price is low. Sell or withdrawal when price is high simple. 

• +5 1

Hello my mate. I understand your doubts. There have no any specific time to withdraw. But one thing dont withdraw in less amounts. Wait for to earn some more mony and you can may proceed your withdraw as your wish.

I just joined this platform of cryptotalk and I don't have much knowledge and information about the withdraw. I'm still learning new things about crypto currency here..

• +3 1

I am new at this forum .I can not withdraw any payment from my account .Tell me the best time for withdraw. I wants a best time to withdraw my money .

My friend i'm newbie on this platform, i'have heard this thing that firstly you have to complete your 100 posts target after this you have to complete your daily work on time by following rule and regulations. Then, after seven days you can withdraw your payment. You withdraw your payment in this way by many ways nad enjoy it.

Well, there's no perfect time to withdraw your finds except if that is a huge amount of money, it depends to the people on how they can handle their money and in your case, you should be handle your money properly, make an target money to withdraw your funds.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Sajid1234 said:

You have to buy other small coin to reduce withdraw fees. You can use ltc for withdrawing your coins from yobit to your wallet...

Withdrawing immediately after receiving the little token of posting rewards is not best option for securing future dreams. Rather save the coins and wait patiently for good time to withdraw so that the savings reach minimum threshold for trading or making relevant payments

On 12/31/2020 at 7:20 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Good day all members of this forum. Am newbies and I want members to guide me. After I completed my first 100 trial posts the next is 20 posts par day. When I gathered this money and to to know the best time to withdraw it to my personal bank. Your response is highly needed and will be appreciated. Thanks as you contribute to this.

Dear I am a beginner and I don't know that which is the best time to withdraw the payment because I have also withdraw my payment but I not check the prices of the currencies but now I will take care about it.

• +1 1

Its depends on market price.  If price are good then you should be sell it. Most of the time, I withdraw my currency when price are high.When price are low, I try to buy currency. 

My friend, I think you know how to take your profits from the forum and the YoBiT platform, but as for withdrawing this money to your personal account, this depends on you. If you want higher or lower profits, you can continue to work and collect your profits from the CryptoTalk forum and invest them until you achieve satisfactory profits. I think all of us He needs enough experience for that, good luck to you

This depends on what you want, my friend. If you need the money, withdraw them, or if you are comfortable financially and do not need them, then invest in them through the Yobit Investment box. It is really good.

On 3/16/2021 at 8:56 AM, Yanni345 said:

I think that the best time to withdraw is related to the price, when it is high, you can perform the operation and win more money, or you can keep the amount in your account and invest in it, which will bring you satisfactory profits in the long term.

From my own point of view we need to make use of the investbox at the moment since we can all see that the price of talktoken is not that good, we can earn 1% of what we invest everyday so let us forget withdrawal and focus on investing for now.

After completing the first 100 comments in this forum, you must write 20 comments per day and you will earn your profits per week in bitcoin currency. You can withdraw the profits from the Ubayt platform to your own wallet or you can leave it in the Iubite wallet, but concluded that your comments must be useful and valuable in order to get Good rating because comments that get a bad or zero rating will not be paid

Yes, we should withdraw our money when we have paid about seven days. But we must continue to collect daily payments and when the rate of talk tokens and bitcoin is good, we should sell our currency so that we can make more profit.

On 12/31/2020 at 3:20 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Good day all members of this forum. Am newbies and I want members to guide me. After I completed my first 100 trial posts the next is 20 posts par day. When I gathered this money and to to know the best time to withdraw it to my personal bank. Your response is highly needed and will be appreciated. Thanks as you contribute to this.

I think the best time to withdraw is if you think your balance is already good for being transferred from this exchange into your wallet. Also instead of leaving your talk tokens in your balance, it's better that you invest it in investbox so that it's price will continue to increase everyday.

I do not advise you to rush to withdraw my friend, Bitcoin continues to rise permanently, collect a little money and enter the world of trading to achieve the largest possible profit from this money, for me I rarely withdraw, I invest my money to double it...

• +2 1

The right time to withdraw is the time when the price is high, you have to remain alert to the fluctuation of prices and set a high price that suits you for withdrawal, and at the appropriate time make the withdrawal, and also my friend, you do not have to withdraw, you can also invest

Just keep work and you can withdraw after you have gotten good number of coins in your yobit exchanger account, also make sure the value of the coin is higher for good profit.