Best time to withdraw - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Best time to withdraw

My dear, the best time to withdraw is when the value of the currency that you have in your possession is very high, and it is risky that you withdraw when the value of your currency is low, and this brings great harm to you, so you must be patient until you achieve the benefit

The best way to withdraw is to wait for the price of bitcoin to reach a ver high level so that you can maximize you profit.

• +3 1

You get the work fee you do 7 days after you do the work and you can withdraw your profits at the time you want, but I advise you to withdraw the profits when your currency value rises to get the most benefit

You can withdraw your money after 7 days of work, but you must monitor the exchange rate, do not withdraw your money when the exchange rate is low, you must wait until it rises, then this is the right moment to withdraw your money.

Hello my friend, thanks for your question
Withdrawal is up to you. You can withdraw your money whenever you want, but you should wait for the exchange rate to rise.
In this case, you can guarantee an additional profit rate
Hope that was helpful and have a nice day

The withdrawal process is related to the bitcoin price. So I suggest you withdraw your money when the price is very high. Avoid withdrawing when the price is low and be patient a little. We all saw that the price increases on a daily basis. So you have to wait a little to achieve good and important profits.

Dear all you have to do is very and very Zakia because this is your business, the best time to withdraw when it reaches the encrypted work to the peak, this is the best time and thank you for your meeting 

On 12/31/2020 at 7:20 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Good day all members of this forum. Am newbies and I want members to guide me. After I completed my first 100 trial posts the next is 20 posts par day. When I gathered this money and to to know the best time to withdraw it to my personal bank. Your response is highly needed and will be appreciated. Thanks as you contribute to this.

You raised a good topic. If you want to withdraw your money then you should withdraw your money when the price of your coin at highest level.

My friend, the best way to know when to withdraw your balance is to monitor the prices of cryptocurrencies and when their price rises and reaches the peak stage and you feel that this is the required price, you have to withdraw your balance so you have to monitor and verify the prices of digital currencies and not withdraw the balance when the price is low

• +3 1

I just joined this plate forum I didn't get any money from this site because I posted my hundred post and then I am posting more toearn money and pay University fees expenses which if I get money it will be helpful for me

• +2 1

thank you dear for this post i am also newbie and want to know about this because till my payment will not come because i just started write to 20 post before 2 days ago and i want to gain more knowledge and information about withdraw money 

On 12/31/2020 at 5:20 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Good day all members of this forum. Am newbies and I want members to guide me. After I completed my first 100 trial posts the next is 20 posts par day. When I gathered this money and to to know the best time to withdraw it to my personal bank. Your response is highly needed and will be appreciated. Thanks as you contribute to this.

As the forum rule says the payment will be maid in 7 days, and you can withdraw it at any time, because yobit exchanging site have fixed withdrawal fees, their is no change for fees at any time so even if the price of one coin is riced you can withdraw with the old fees. but don't withdraw with high priced coins because they have high fees, try to withdraw with ltc, xrp

Welcome, my friend, I hope that you have gained knowledge and knowledge in this forum. In fact, the best time to withdraw is when it is when the value of the currency you trade increases, so I advise you to sell at the high price of the currency and buy when the currency is low

اقتبس

You always have to think that the best time to withdraw when the price of cryptocurrencies rises when you make a withdrawal under the low price you will not make yourself a useful gain this loves me very much in the crypto world and brings me closer to it and urges me to work hard in it

Welcome, dear friend.
You can assemble your money and withdraw it at any time you want. 
But at first you won't be able to withdraw until seven days later. 
Break a leg

My dear friend, you should check the price of behavior before embarking on a withdrawal because the currency here is not fixed and rises from time to time so you have to be patient before any work you do so that your trouble does not go to dam

Best time to draw whennthe price of coin will go to high. So hold your coin at that time when price go to high then you can sale you coin and can earn profit. But price will increase day by day and you want to draw for some expenses.  So you can draw at time when you are in profit . So it good if you hold at that high price. 

Dear Fellow, Welcome to this forum. The best time of withdraw your cons is when their rates are high. Dear one suggestion for you is that first convert your BTC coins in LTC coins. Because withdraw rate of BTC is much high we lost half of our income if we withdraw in BTC per week. Good luck to you in this journey.

Hello my friend you want to know the best time of withdraw. So you can withdraw so that you get full benefit.Goodluck and have you all have a good time

My friend, I see the best time to withdraw is when the price of cryptocurrencies rises, or you can instead invest them in order to double your interest from us.

In order to start profit from here, you must first create 100 free comments
Then start with 30 comments a day
Why is it that difficult? You have to gain energy and strive hard on yourself

Interesting topic, dear new member ,according  to rules and regulations of this forum. It is necessary to verify account by creating 100 comments/posts. Then post 20 times daily. Then  after seven days .you can withdraw your payment . Thank You

Thanks for this useful suggestion sir, we should withdraw our money through yobit platform and where we can see the value of all the crypto currency and when we find good prices of talktoken and bitcoin then we can withdraw our money because it may be low in little time because in the market thousands of people are investing at a time that is why the value of the currency goes up and down

Dear friend, I'm also a novice and I haven't made a draw yet, but in my opinion, the draw should be made when your balance is high and I'm so excited for this moment, I'll be happy.

You just see the market rate when the price in increase then you should withdraw your money because it gives you a good amount of money . Just try to hold your money for increasing in market rates. Increasing bitcoin value is good time to withdraw.