Bitcoin can be World Power? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoBoyyyy

Bitcoin can be World Power?

Even without a president with world powers, Bitcoin could be the best currency in the world, a finance that is not affected by inflation and the global crisis makes Bitcoin resilient when compared to other fiat finances. Recognizing this, various countries consider Bitcoin very profitable with its current price of $ 60,000 and many countries are currently legalizing Bitcoin because many people have benefited from this technology.

• +5 1

Bitcoin is gaining popularity as demand grows day by day. As a result, its price has been steadily growing for many days, with forecasts for more increases based on demand. Given the current situation, Bitcoin has a strong chance of becoming a global power.

The popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day due to its reliability . It has high demand in market and its price is continue to surge. In our lives everything is going to be digital sooner or later so currency like bitcoin is need of the time and definitely future belongs to it.

Yes, I expect that Bitcoin will be the first currency in the world and it will take the lead and take a high position between currencies and people, since since this time people have adopted it as a major and rare thing, so how many years later it will be in the first rank of currencies.

It is indeed a global economic power possessed by people from different parts of the world and from different classes. We have seen that governments are unable to stop the spread of Bitcoin and will be forced in the future to find a solution to take advantage of it.

• +2 1

Absolutely, we will before long see a future in which cryptographic forms of money overwhelm the financial world in a huge manner, particularly the Bitcoin cash, which has gotten extraordinary ubiquity by dealers, financial backers and finance managers and has become the focal point of consideration of many.

Right .. In my opinion, the currency of Bitcoin is the currency of the times and this generation .. It is one of the best digital coins right now .. I think it will be a leading currency in the world .. This is my opinion

I think the only coin which is in higj price is bitcoin. So bitcoin is the famous and most popular coin in whole world . No one coin is similar and have comparison with bitcoin. So it can be possible that the use of bitcoin control in whole woeld and it becomes the power of world. So because with thia they can strong thier economy when a economy strong in financial conditions then it can be string and can get everything which that want to get. So for this need some step which is required to make right things.

Certainly, it will be a global power and will be adopted in many official commercial exchanges. I believe that due to the tremendous and rapid increase in the use of Bitcoin and the ease of its circulation. Each country will seek to create its own digital currency, and Bitcoin will be the basis for the exchange market.

Yes but can take place in the world and bitcoin must be of world power in the coming days or in coming years don't worry keep trying and earning more on bitcoin you can improve yourself by using bitcoin and on more and more on this platform it will cost dollars at this time bitcoin amount is much higher as compared to dollar and I know it will go up and up.

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think Bitcoin have more prices compared to other groups currency because it is price is very high and in my opinion I think it would be the power of world in periods or maybe decade or two decades later right now it is very very profitable currency that's why every current country in the world using and making profit

We are definitely heading towards a world dominated by cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin in particular. Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history, so it will certainly lead the global financial system. Experts expect the price of Bitcoin to reach a million dollars within a few years.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is a global power, it ranks first and the whole world is developing and all of it is technology, so from my point of view I consider that Bitcoin is a global power because the whole world is developing and all of it is advancing technology and digital currencies will own the world in the future

In future bitcoin will be good reputation the rate of bitcoins is increasing day by day we should increase out knowledge and gain those things which we can not know yet about the platform.

I can say that bitcoin is a very great potential that exists on the internet and since there are several investors in it, these cryptocurrencies have grown exponentially, we must work hard to achieve all our goals and invest everyone in this cryptocurrency that is a potential for him. new global system of acceptance of cryptocurrencies, I can say that there are many investors and one of them may be from the people who control the world, people like presidents, embassy staff and important people who see this opportunity as something really new.

When we recognize his degree of popularity we can conclude it had already surpassed everyone's standards, to the extent that certain nations are strongly considering future of the organization banking systems to contend with Bitcoin.

It is clear that the world is heading to the use of digital currencies because of its ease of circulation and the lack of places for storage such as paper currencies and will not suffer from inflation during crises, I predict a prosperous and strong future for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

The Bitcoin has been gaining recognition and being widely accepted and used by millions of people,which was simply because of it value and the great positive impact it has on our businesses and even our countries economy,the Bitcoin can ofcourse be the world power,because we still have great hope on it

Noting this great spread of the use of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, and the place it reached and its value among the global currencies is very large and it is expected to rise more, as it is a great force in the world of finance and trade.

• +3 1

don't have much experience about crypto world so I don't predict about the Bitcoin. But as we see the demand increasing too much high, it can be said possible that it will definitely become the powerful currency world wide. So carefully work and I wish you to best of luck dear.

I expect a great fame for Bitcoin in the coming days, and I expect that the countries of the world will move towards the world of cryptography and dealing with cryptocurrencies because they are easy to deal and trade. 

We can consider it currently a global power, as its price today has reached 60 thousand dollars, and this is a large number when we talk about one Bitcoin, and I believe that it will have a prosperous future, along with all the cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin can be world power because it has a great value in new crypto world industry it has a peak level in digital currency.So in future it can be used as a money and for different daily life routine works.

Bitcoin ranked first in the field of cryptocurrencies, and also many countries began to deal with it in centers, banks, and public and private banks as well because of its great popularity.

My dear friend, everything in this life is likely to happen, and this field has become common and known to the majority, and some companies and official bodies have dealt with these currencies, so I expect a strong future for them.